It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think she is a very pretty sweet lady, she is my favorite that Don has picked so far to be on his administration.

She is very good at deflecting his idiosyncrasies and inflating the good aspects of his cabinet choices.

I bet she gets so exhausted every day and wishes Don would keep off his twitter.

She does a very good job under the circumstances she has to work with.

Kudos to you Kelly

edit on 23-12-2016 by veracity because: of

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Twitter is about the only medium Trump has that won't alter, take out of context or otherwise malign Trump.

She's just going to have to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

she is one of those rare people that gets better under stress. If i ever ran for president, i would def call on her.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Twitter is about the only medium Trump has that won't alter, take out of context or otherwise malign Trump.

Actually, it will do all 3 of those if given the opportunity.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I saw a story earlier this morning where someone was questioning her ability to balance four children along with what will be a very demanding job working for the President. When asked how she would ever manage to find the time to do it all, she said something along the lines of, "Well, I don't play golf and I don't have a mistress."

So funny, had me rolling on the floor....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

well, thats not funny. having an outlet such as golf, jogging etc is actually good for the mind as to make better decisions.

But she does seem like that type that can juggle a lot of responsibilities and kick azz at doing it, i don't mean to toot my own horn, but she reminds me of myself

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

she reminds me of a meth head

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

lofl, how

I can usually spot meth heads with one glance and i don't get that from her.

but now i do...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

True that. At least his communication will be as he sees fit, not edited to someone else's agenda.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think she was poking fun at Obama for golfing so much and poking fun at Bill Clinton (and many other sleazy politicians, Anthony Weiner also comes to mind) for his sexcapades.

Or at least that's how I read it - as a joke. And it was a good one.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I said this in another and earlier thread...

seeing as billionaire Trump lives in a self styled bubble, he is not normally familiar with man-in-the-street life problems or conditions...

I have a strong suspicion that Kellyanne Conway has brought Trump up-to-speed on the last 10 years of CT exposure...

the fake government stats...the fake employment numbers...the fake everything measurable the administration fudges the statistics on... the luv fest with radical Muslims... the supposed tranny-Michelle... all the flesh-&-blood Muslim Brotherhood members in the Obama administration which the rest of the world terms as 'Terror related NGO'

Trump has been 'tweeting' for years...but I think the depth of his knowledge has grown under the Conway association...

bravo kellyanne

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You on a first name basis with "Don"?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

I know this, I do not condone having a mistress but having a hobby or exercise outlet should not be made fun of. I can understand how lazy uneducated people do not understand this and go on and on about Obama playing golf.

It was his way to clear his mind as to make the best decisions for his country...thank you Obama!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
You on a first name basis with "Don"?

Lol, I like to pretend to be

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
she is now giving stock answers for all of the trump's "BS of the day tweet"......she actually looks bored during interviews, and nothing new comes from her comes out. I don't see why the even do an interview with her.
edit on 23-12-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

(I agree with you), however, she has a very difficult job and she's doing the best she can, I greatly admire her for that.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
she is now giving stock answers for all of the trump's "BS of the day tweet"......she actually looks bored during interviews, and nothing new comes from her comes out. I don't see why the even do an interview with her.

She would still run circles around you.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I can understand how lazy uneducated people do not understand this and go on and on about Obama playing golf.

I am neither lazy nor uneducated and I too was pretty irritated on numerous occasions when he chose to go play golf during some pretty serious issues that had arose, instead of addressing them.........

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's obvious, during the most difficult of times, he used his outlet to clear his mind and make sound decisions.

Trump needs an outlet like this...anything besides twitter.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: jimmyx

(I agree with you), however, she has a very difficult job and she's doing the best she can, I greatly admire her for that.

I actually think she is privately saying in her own head..."can't trump shut it for a while, and stop tweeting"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join