It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Let's Make Arms Race !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Grimpachi

Because the USA wants to sell them, while other countries are just legitimately afraid of the United States, and want them.

We're the bully, AND the merchant.

History shows that someone below the top person eventually takes out the top person so they get his spot.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Make Arms Race Great Again!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I guess we better start preparing for the worst. I'm getting some of these things. Bring on those nukes.

Sometimes you just have abandon yourself tO the madness.

I see your madness and up you buckets you poo in

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

He is going to make the military industrial arm's industry great again

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
We still have nukes in service that were built in the 1970s

Many of these are MT weapons that are no longer needed.

These weapons were made for the missile systems of those days when we were lucky to be able to hit within a 1/4 mille of a hardened target.

Now we can hit within 10 feet of our aim point and no longer need a MT weapon when a dial a yield weapon of 10 to 100 KT would the same job.
And in some cases a non nuclear warhead can be used.

Today its not take out a city but take out a building or a underground hardened bunker.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Job creation and sustaining in the defence industry and the military are some of the reasons for it.

They're giving people jobs taking fences down? What about that wall?

Oh defense...Never mind.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Job creation and sustaining in the defence industry and the military are some of the reasons for it.

They're giving people jobs taking fences down? What about that wall?

Oh defense...Never mind.

Still making as much sense as you were before you took that humiliating defeat I see.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

You are right Russia can't afford an arms race. Their antiquated aircraft carrier limps around the globe with a tug as a constant companion because it breaks down so frequently.

But ...Russia also has about 1500 nuclear missiles already in service so an arms race is a moot point.
No one wins a nuclear war except the cockroaches.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Orbital Rail Gun would be superior to a Nuclear arsenal....now if you can just get it to not shoot itself out of orbit....station keeping is still a problem....positional rockets/jets would have to be refueled once the gun was used. You'd need more bullets too.

Anyway....arms races are great for advancing technology.

Speaking of arms races and money....how many fully built ghost towns and cities does China have now?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

So much for the "Hillary the war monger" meme. Now we know who the biggest threat to peace on Earth really is.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Science shows that Nukes aren't one of the United States more powerful weapons.

Couple that fact that we're causing nuclear reactions with atoms being destroyed by their own particles through QE, and the USA now has a remote for any concentrate of Uranium in the world. Eventually Uranium won't even be necessary and 'Nuclear Bombs' will be something that's essentially a ranged particle weapon that runs off electricity.

Obviously we want to sell them to everyone, we're the only ones that can remote detonate them.

This is also not including that we have many "Superweapons" and "Doomsday" bombs, that most literally destroy Earth, not just the 'surface' like the poor Nuke analogy. The USA has underground labs to create a "Quantum Bubble" and "Black Holes" in the event too much of it's sovereignty is destroyed in war. The arms race is over, if you Nuke the USA, all of humanity goes with it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Big explosions are obsolete. Bio weapons leave the infrastructure intact and dispatch those pesky humans quickly.
we'er so lucky that we have entered into a phase of warfare worthy of the 21st century. What a world where engineered death is our main order of business.

There's also a negative side.

edit on 24-12-2016 by olaru12 because: XOXOXO

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I got a better idea. Lets put Trump and Putin in a steel cage and fight it out? My moneys on Putin. Put any world leader in there, my money will always be on Putin. Name one "World Leader" tougher? I can't think of one. Maybe you guys can?

Kim Jong Un naked and covered in goose fat would be quite a tricky adversary.

Goose fat ay? I like the cut of your jib. Your mind is twisted just like mine. Oh! Kim Jong Un wrestles Angela Merkel, in the nude covered in maple syrup and melted organic butter! Throw a handful of whole pecans into the mix to make it interesting.
edit on 24-12-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: butter

edit on 24-12-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yeah still misspelling words I see. Defence is wrong. Defense was the word you needed.
And I wasn't defeated dude because I wasn't running.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You didn't get the memo: anyone who will not enthusiastically polish Mr. Trump's knob was a Hillary supporter and LOST. The Trump devotees are WINNING! Wouldn't matter if he got on prime time network TV and declared his allegiance to ISIS while defiling a 6byo boy, these people would find a way to rationalize it. They make the early Obama supporters pale by comparison. So go get your orange pom-poms and start pomming like a good American.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes... more American belligerence on the World stage.. great.

Why not? I don't care, to hell with it all.

*Grabs popcorn*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join