It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exciting part of a Trump Presidency for you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Getting to hear and say Merry Christmas! again. America becoming great again!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Right, I'm sure they were free to tease about his ears, something that bothered the snow flake all his life, even as POTUS.

Educate yourself kid, you wont sound so silly in the future.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Very true, I can't know the readiness of China, just as you cant. There is going to be some posturing and in the end it will work out.
I find it hard to believe we are allowing imported goods from a military enemy.

Trump isn't president yet, and judging moves has has yet to botch is foolishness and smartest man in the room stuff. You are welcome to it.

I don't say I know the readiness of China, but I have been watching them quite closely; They are rattling their sabers quite loudly. Does that mean they are ready for "prime time?" Not necessarily, however they certainly are capable of "prime time" damage economically and in the cyber world.

You're right, he's not president at this time, but he will, barring any complications, be president soon. The moves he made during his candidacy and this "elect" period will probably follow him well into his term. That's something to worry about.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Watching his childish tantrum/meltdown on twitter when the GOP congress begins it's impeachment process.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join