It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exciting part of a Trump Presidency for you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Watching all the liberals working themselves into a frenzy will be the best part for me, This past 6 weeks or so has been enjoyable

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

And it will be OKed to talk about the jokes instead of them being hidden, like Obama's were.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The French Benefits...
a reply to: seasonal

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Trueman

I don't, is this about dallas? Or is this in reference to her getting into the political world herself?

Exactly. She's gonna be ready in 8 years more....., if you know what I mean.

If the first situation doesn't take place, the second situation suggested will be certainly possible in time.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: eluryh22

Off day, I must have hit the wrong button 2 times. Another first for me.

Happens to all of us.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the new potential nuke Arms race is exciting!
and rounding up muslims for a registry is super cool.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I'm looking forward to The Apprecidentice Season 1!

Yeah, Trump's presidency is the Real Apprentice Show.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Following Obama and his deep resume?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Generally speaking, the thing that I am most cautiously optimistic about is that Trump is first and foremost a business person. If nothing else, I see that has a connection (as slight as it may be) to the real world that most of us live in.

While some people were going nuts regarding him separating himself from his businesses, I saw/see that as a good thing. It shows that he has actually built something (with the initial million dollar loan from Papa Trump notwithstanding).

What did Obama ever create? Nothing.

What did George W build? Nothing. He owned (or partially owned) an MLB team for a while but did nothing to obtain in really.

Clinton sure never made a payroll or provided a good or service that anyone wanted.

Bush Sr came from the same dynasty as W.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Generally speaking, the thing that I am most cautiously optimistic about is that Trump is first and foremost a business person. If nothing else, I see that has a connection (as slight as it may be) to the real world that most of us live in.

The problem, of course, is that government is often a check against the excesses of business practice. They protect "the people".

Basically, business doesn't care about "people", only "profits".

Hence people often need government, as a helping hand, to turn to in cases where business interests are detrimental to the people's interests.

An example is hazardous waste. It's expensive to clean up. Business would profit more by just ignoring the problem. But, people have to live in the environment after the factory has destroyed it. So, people turn to government for help, to protect them against the "greedy" corporations.

But, what happens when the "greedy corporation" becomes "the government".

We're in for some interesting times.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying and you aren't entirely incorrect. The thing is though, I like my elected officials to have some experience with the things they are attempting to legislate.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
November 2020

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The greedy corps go to third world countries and pollute the pi$$ out of their environment.

The tariffs will make this very difficult to do. Dealing with waste isn't super expensive in terms of %. But it is a cost and if it can be eliminated they will do it.

An example is hazardous waste. It's expensive to clean up. Business would profit more by just ignoring the problem. But, people have to live in the environment after the factory has destroyed it. So, people turn to government for help, to protect them against the "greedy" corporations. But, what happens when the "greedy corporation" becomes "the government". We're in for some interesting times.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Oh so you can vote Trump again?

November 2020

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And it will be OKed to talk about the jokes instead of them being hidden, like Obama's were.

Thats funny, even chris rock and dave chappelle made fun of obama, dont quit your day job.
edit on 23-12-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's gonna be the armbands in different colors! Yellow worked so well in the past, can't wait to see what colors he picks for us!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Right, I'm sure they were free to tease about his ears, something that bothered the snow flake all his life, even as POTUS.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

We are growing closer to Russia, but I dont understand the nuke thing, yet. China is another story. I don't think we will see a pi$$ing match there. THey are not ready for prime time.

Just because you think they aren't ready for prime time doesn't mean they aren't. They have been quietly amassing a nice sized armed forces, they have built their own islands in the South China Sea in international waters, and they have shown they are quite capable of playing "chicken" with the USN.

As far as Russia goes...Trump has no idea what he's doing, he needs to phone Putin to ask. Putin just announced that he wants to rebuild nukes, so what does Trump do? He twitters the same stupidity. How many times do you need to kill this world to make sure that it's dead?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I just can't decide to flee the country before or after the arm bands are distributed. How exciting is too exciting? Should I wait until we invade Poland?

Oh, the excitement!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Very true, I can't know the readiness of China, just as you cant. There is going to be some posturing and in the end it will work out.
I find it hard to believe we are allowing imported goods from a military enemy.

Trump isn't president yet, and judging moves has has yet to botch is foolishness and smartest man in the room stuff. You are welcome to it.

<< 1    3 >>

join