It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exciting part of a Trump Presidency for you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nr.Out with the old and in with the new, what are the things that excite you about a Trump Presidency?

The Trump pledge: No lobbying for 5 years
If you put a no lobbying clause with people who work for the pres, they can't jump right into the $$$ and all the connections they have made working for the "man".
www.cnn.com...

Trump Insider: Trump Will AUDIT THE FED
The Federal Reserve is a private organization, they supply money to the central banks.There are a lot of questions about the inner workings. The main goal of the Fed was to keep the boom bust cycles from occurring. Fail!
What a sweet deal, create money loan it out for interest and have zero competition.
www.infowars.com...

Trump team floats a 10% tariff on imports
Putting Tariffs on imported goods was very popular in the US until the 1920's. Then that all changed. This has lead to companies outsourcing, better known as firing all their staff and moving their factories to third world countries to boost profits.
www.cnn.com...

edit on 23-12-2016 by seasonal because: Hit the Wrong button Sorry guys

edit on 23-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

All that good stuff. Awe yeah!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The stream of consciousness Tweets from his orange numpty head.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads. Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS. When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Try again... third times a charm.
edit on 23-12-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The stream of consciousness Tweets from his orange numpty head.

I like watching Trump dance to the neocon's tune. Pretty spry for an old man.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The most exciting part of Trump is Ivanka.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There is some truth to that. Before my time, Kennedy is a comparison as far as wives go. Jacky and Iva may take on the same roles?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Off day, I must have hit the wrong button 2 times. Another first for me.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Liberal meltdowns will be the best part judging by what is already going on.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

that he is fillng the swamp.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Increasing factory jobs in America is my favorite hope that will succeed. These factories used to have jobs for people who were mentally challenged, they made a living doing simple things, like sweeping floors and cleaning up. Now, they clarify these people as misfits and put them on disability and they do not get the self esteem they get from doing regular work.

Labeling a quarter million people as not eligible to work makes our unemployment figures look better. Lending money to kids to go to college also temporarily makes the unemployment numbers look better.

This countries government is such a scam, they have been covering up their mistakes for many years, since back in the Clinton presidency if not earlier. Bill C didn't start this exodus of jobs, he just boosted the rate of departure.

We really do not want to audit the Feds. That could create a panic that could crash every economy in the world.
edit on 23-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to The Apprecidentice Season 1!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think a two front war with Russia and China is possible. Should be interesting to see Trump playing the role of Nero in the next 4 years...if he lasts that long. (I hope I'm wrong but that's what I'm seeing now...increase in nuclear race, dispensing with protocol in dealing with China, good times ahead that's for sure.)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'd rather hear the band play while the nukes go off instead of Clinton feeding us bs 👍

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I hope he keeps on saying ridiculous things and then denies saying them.

The snowflakes be like "I'm melting, melting, mel..."

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Factory jobs are very important,when those jobs go so do the engineering, HR, Managment, Skilled trades, trucking, cleaning staff, outside organizations that get used inside the plants....

I think this was all started around Reagan and trickle down, maybe Nixon, but I maybe speaking out of turn, all I know about Nixon is the final and complete de-tethering from precious metals in out $ and price controls..Water gate to.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

There is some truth to that. Before my time, Kennedy is a comparison as far as wives go. Jacky and Iva may take on the same roles?

She's gonna be ready in 8 years more....., if you know what I mean.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

We are growing closer to Russia, but I dont understand the nuke thing, yet. China is another story. I don't think we will see a pi$$ing match there. THey are not ready for prime time.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't, is this about dallas? Or is this in reference to her getting into the political world herself?

Exactly. She's gonna be ready in 8 years more....., if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The jokes that will come from his presidency, stand up comics will have so much material.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join