It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo's Dutch soldier Srebrenica Genocide must still exist in AIVD archive journalists say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If photo's were published ASAP than the genocide of 8,300 Muslim men would have been prevented, the NATO would have done an airstrike.

Instead the Dutch Intelligence Service (AIVD) most likely lied and said that the film was overexposed in the photo laboratory, we can only speculate for the reasons, could be Islamophobia we don't know.

Anyways lying and keep on lying does not help to better the relation between Middle East and West, its poring oil on fire.

These photo's are from the first killings, when they were published ASAP, they could have prevented more bloodshed.

www.volkskrant.nl...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
good post !
let the world know how NATO and in particulair USA -England and France screwed the Dutch troops by not giving them support by air and land when they desperatly asked for help to prevent the well known serbia massacra.....

the only conclusian can be drawn that the mentiont politics of those country´s wanted the massacra happen..
and so that the brave ( dutch/bat ) troops could be blamed for it..!!!!!!!!!!
this never ending story costed already the fall of 1 dutch sitting cabinet .... and if it is true that those pic's really still exist ....then the consquenses would be devestated for dutch politics in the all time true suspected "couver-up "operation....
edit on 23-12-2016 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Dutch have investigated the lack of action of their soldiers Some have been sued.

What is clear is that the Dutch soldiers were impotent to act due to confused rules of engagement and political hesitation. It must have been bloody awful for the NATO troops on the ground, being hamstrung by an unreactive chain of command.

The Srebrenica massacre is in the past now. Hopefully lessons have been learned by the UN. However, let's not blame the Dutch. They were not doing the murdering.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The Dutch were send there in NATO order...only equipt with light arms...for sort of police task...
they were never ment to do heavy combat actions...
ofcourse theh diddend had an chance against the very well army of the serbs.....
still they saw the englisch trucks fleeing the battle ground there leaving the dutch alone...!a reply to: paraphi

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't know but the dutch lack in every investigation , like the MH17 they are like other small countries a puppet on a string.
they follow orders above our government..

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
so right......a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The Dutch have investigated the lack of action of their soldiers Some have been sued.

According to Volkskrant article Majoor De Ruijter of the MIVD (Dutch Military Intelligence Service) is responsible for the photo film (and the development in the automatic photo development laboratory street, you do a film in on one side and on the other side the photos come out, piece a cake)

MIVD told two versions: one over exposion with light, and one a drunk worker in the photo laboratory that mixed the wrong concentrations chemicals. I don't believe the agents of the MIVD go drunk to work

edit on 2016-12-26 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2016-12-26 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I always worndered if the Dutch were on the side of te Croats. I worked with a Dutchman who said he'd seen an advert in his local paper for ex squaddies to go fight for the Croatian side, he fought for Croatia.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: galien8

I always worndered if the Dutch were on the side of te Croats. I worked with a Dutchman who said he'd seen an advert in his local paper for ex squaddies to go fight for the Croatian side, he fought for Croatia.

Yes! Its a good scenario, the Croats are the more Western European inclined people on The Balkan

new topics

top topics

join