It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin hints that WESTERN spies had a hand in assassination of Russian ambassador

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

VLADIMIR Putin has hinted that the West was behind the recent assassination of Russia’s ambassador in Turkey.

Speaking at his annual press conference, the Russian president told audience members he knew who was behind the killing.

Putin was speaking on the back of comments by senator Frants Klintsevich, who blamed Nato for the assassination.

Klintsevich said: “It can be ISIS, or the Kurdish army which tries to hurt Erdogan.

“But maybe – and it is highly likely – that representatives of foreign NATO secret services are behind it.”

Putin hinted heavily that he agreed with this last theory.

He told journalists: “Who killed that man? You know who did it.”

Not sure if this has been posted yet or if it is even legit, "the sun"? What say you? I guess it is always possible that this wasn't some random event.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well if he said it, he said it.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was Mossad or NATO.

But I don't trust Rupert Murdoch's The Sun.

It's a scumbag rag.
Has been for decades.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think there is someone behind the shooter. Was the shooter actually dead? Was he shot in the chest wearing a bullet proof vest and played dead? Maybe this was a set up like in the movies where the shooter disappears after supposedly dying by being shot by fellow workers. The funeral happens, nobody in the coffin.

Maybe I should quit watching these kind of movies.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Not surprising this came out of the U.K..

It's safe to assume TPTB in the U.K. do NOT want good relations between Russia and the U.S. and haven't since the end of WWII.

It could easily have been a false flag act by NATO, Obama, even the U.K..

Putin said right off the top that this was an attempt to undermine Russian-Turk relations. A very sane response on his part-no, I don't 'trust' the guy-and he's fully aware that until the inauguration on Jan. 20, we are at very serious risk of some machination that stops that inauguration, be it financial, or contrived conflict.

27 days to go....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Whole thing reeks of an inside job. CIA does not (in reality) report to the POTUS, they are at this point almost a rogue state.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Don't worry Putin your little tool will be sworn in soon and he will give you whatever you want. The dimwit has already tried to give military equipment to China so he will be more than happy to give you the info you want.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Putin did it!

Sorry can not resist ...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Don't worry Putin your little tool will be sworn in soon and he will give you whatever you want. The dimwit has already tried to give military equipment to China so he will be more than happy to give you the info you want.

LOl Wow you guys are so mad.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Well if he said it, he said it.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was Mossad or NATO.

But I don't trust Rupert Murdoch's The Sun.

It's a scumbag rag.
Has been for decades.

Yea I wasn't sure about that website so I put that in there up front.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
Whole thing reeks of an inside job. CIA does not (in reality) report to the POTUS, they are at this point almost a rogue state.

That's right. The CIA simply informs POTUS from time to time on some of the things they decide he needs to know.

What POTUS doesn't need to know, he isn't told. This is the problem Trump has with the CIA. They are too independent.

Maybe Trump will start his own Intelligence Agency: T.I.A.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Every "hint" from Putin spawns a new set of conspiracies. Have people not clicked that this is how the Russian propaganda machine works? It's very effective and will continue to be so because people are so gullible and want to believe anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'd trust Vladimir Putin over Bathhouse Barry any day of the frigging week!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21677793]iTruthSeeker[/post

I believe someone once said that nothing happens politically by chance...

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think there is someone behind the shooter. Was the shooter actually dead? Was he shot in the chest wearing a bullet proof vest and played dead? Maybe this was a set up like in the movies where the shooter disappears after supposedly dying by being shot by fellow workers. The funeral happens, nobody in the coffin.

Maybe I should quit watching these kind of movies.

Or that the person in the casket is not the one that was shot so they remove their head and dental records like LHO.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I thought his little tool had already gave him 20% of our national uranium output and her little tool of a husband gave China all that missile launch info for satellites and ICBM with warheads. So dose he really need any more since he got so much from the Clintons?

join