It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief NATO Auditor Found Dead !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Almost 48 hours, still no mention of this anywhere in MSM, hmmmmm.

Definitely a cover up, there was a brief report a couple days after he was found. An other member alleged his family wanted answers to the suspicious circumstances so they had to report it.

The article is a joke.

According to reports, the body of Yves Chan Delon was found in Andenne, Belgium.

The exact circumstances of his death were not known at the time of publishing but an autopsy is expected to be carried out imminently with the results due in a week, said Sudinfo.be

www.wort.lu...

Lol at circumstances not being known days later, bullet holes are pretty obvious.

Definitely a cover up he was on to something big. Hope others are willing to come forward but his demise might be a reminder not too...
edit on 25-12-2016 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm not about to point fingers just yet, but this seriously fishy. I hope a thorough investigation takes place, although part of me says it will be stonewalled.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here's another link saying found in car, that's the first I've heard that...

62-year-old Chandelon’s death, resembling a suicide with a shot fired to his head, occurred on Dec. 16 and the body was found in his car the same day although the incident was largely kept away from the media. Belgian press started covering the incident on Dec. 21 as his family raised suspicions about his death.

themuslimtimes.info...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is the price he pays for keeping a secret. He had plenty of # on people and kept it quiet, now he'll be quiet about it forever. When you run with devils and demons, you pay the price.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

well we do have a machine that can make you suicide yourself. the CIA developed it as a tool to cover up asassinations of spies.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
In Turkish media there are several reports and speculations about this murder case.

I read a German article about it, which is based on these (Türkische Medien: Hoher Nato-Funktionär soll ermordet worden sein). It speculates that Turkish medias got some information on this case from the Turkish secret service MIT.

To summarize some points:
According to the Vatan newspaper Yves Chandelon found out about a European secret service which funded islamic terror organisations through private corporations; before he was murdered. Aksam reported that Chandelon discovered links between western states and funding of terror groups like Islamic State.

Recently Turkish president Erdogan claimed they got evidence the US-led coalition is supporting terrorist groups RT: Turkey's Erdogan: 'Confirmed evidence' US-led coalition supports ISIS & other terrorists in Syria.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Dear 007 and Signals,

OK smells fishy, actually one cannot trust anything anymore, email telephone chats posts, you never know who you are talking to, can be actors can be voice emulators, this post of mine could be seen by me only (and secret service agents) technical its possible to manipulate a persons Internet access that way (Internet Truman Show Dome)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
NATO chief Stoltenberg will be the first guy in line to sign the declaration of surrender to Afghanistan, in front of the afghan government. The first in a long line of western politicians and chiefs of the general staff.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Montenegro's accession to NATO will trigger the Nuclearization of the Serbian armed forces if a significant amount of troops is deployed in there.
As of now though ... It isn't even clear how did Montenegro access NATO or whether it did, to what terms ...
edit on 1-5-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join