It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief NATO Auditor Found Dead !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Syrian army found warehouse full of weapons originating from central Europe (NATO) countries. Truck loads of weapons from AKs to Grad missile launchers. May be this guy was ready to say something ...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: Signals

I read somewhere (can't locate the article, atm) that the Obama administration has given the CIA the green-light to clean up all trails that connect terrorist arming and funding to the USA after realizing its failure of the Syrian invasion. The article focused mostly on taking out not only key rebel leaders, but also those *suits* tied to the bureaucracy,and those who might uncover that trail.

Chandelon was dealing in particular with issues on countering terrorism funding.

Very interesting, thanks...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Argentinian prosecutor who was investigating the President who "committed suicide". He somehow shot himself in the back of head, execution-style.

I'd think it likely the dominant hand would be used. Sounds fishy.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Russians! Putin!!!

/sarc

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Loose ends ! .. but who's ?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Anonymous seems to think so as well www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
We all know what happened there.

At least they could have made it more convincing..

What more can you expect from NATO ? I mean these guys protect and support the opium/heroin trade.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

I read somewhere (can't locate the article, atm) that the Obama administration has given the CIA the green-light to clean up all trails that connect terrorist arming and funding to the USA after realizing its failure of the Syrian invasion. The article focused mostly on taking out not only key rebel leaders, but also those *suits* tied to the bureaucracy,and those who might uncover that trail.

Chandelon was dealing in particular with issues on countering terrorism funding.

Seems that there is a real battle going on behind the scenes between the Trump Alliance and the Obama-Clinton-CIA deep government factions. I think the Globalist elite are in panic mode and see their plans crumbling at an alarming rate and have unleashed the CIA to cover all traces of their "dealings". Unfortunately for the elite and deep government Trump has the evidence and the FBI on his side and has hired protection to ensure his survival and put these people away after January 20th. I believe breaking the back of the CIA and their criminal enterprise is key, after all we don't want another public message like the assassination of JFK who was the last President to take on the CIA....we know how that turned out.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Weird, still can't find any mention of this in the MSM....

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Trump won't do a damn thing. He will take office and just like his failure to go after Clinton, he will fall in line. If he doesnt, they will JFK him. Who told you FBI was on his side? A couple of investigative SA's are not the entire FBI. They went AWOL on one case. Whoop de doo.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hopefully that poor bastard left a deadman's switch, and everyone will get to see what's going on.

If these people in high places think they are safe, think again.

Time to reveal the chaos from within.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Trump won't do a damn thing. He will take office and just like his failure to go after Clinton, he will fall in line. If he doesnt, they will JFK him. Who told you FBI was on his side? A couple of investigative SA's are not the entire FBI. They went AWOL on one case. Whoop de doo.

I guess everyone gets to have an opinion..... I think Trump deserves a chance to prove himself before being condemned for inaction.....it isn't Jan. 20th yet and Obama still has a great deal of power and control until then. If you think that Trump surrounding himself with U.S. Generals and hiring his own private security forces doesn't speak to planning and being proactive then you are more of a cynic than I am.....I think we should watch how fast things change after the inauguration.
edit on 24-12-2016 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: Thundersmurf

No, it sounds more like you are ambidextrous.

I can't do squat with my other hand.

I swap hands when one hand gets tired from playing tennis, badminton or snowball fights. Really messes things up when playing 3D shoot-em ups because I keep thinking grenades will be thrown from the hand that isn't obstructed behind a wall

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
They eliminated NATO's master of coin.

Winter is coming...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is exactly why the world(mainly America) rejected the League Of Nations in 1920 after the first world war. They saw the inherent danger in having a multi-nation entity that holds more power than the nations it's made of. Now NATO is showing their true intentions and it looks a lot like globalism...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This was tit for tat retribution for the Russian Ambassador if confirmed true. This is how super powers fight each other. it is not limited to proxy battles, but assassination of diplomats and other brass as well. Proving it, like proving who hired the assassin of the Russian/Turkish ambassador is a whole other mess.
NATO's last news release was December 21st wishing troops happy holidays and donations to firefighters. No mention of this hit, if true.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

YUP....If I was dead set on doing myself in, my non-dominant hand would not be involved....

I'm ambidextrous, but even we have a slightly more dominant hand. I have to say, I'd use the more dominant one too...that's not something you want to do half ass.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Someone was reading or saying the wrong thing .. still standard these days to kill those who are swimming against the stream. Don't think the western world is any better.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals>>>> It certainly leans towards suicide from the evidence. The unregistered gun is a major factor, the distance is another. I wouldn't say his hand dominance is that big, but it does factor in. The odd phone calls are another. Something is going down and this guy was in the way. I believe they want to start a phony new cold war and have us and the russkies spooked of each other while they go off and loot other areas while we aren't watching. Plus there's no better way to dig your way out of an economic implosion than with military spending. The banks collapse and we're forced to borrow and spend more protecting ourselves from an enemy. Of course, the enemy isn't real and the conflict is entirely made up. This whole thing with Hillary and Trump and the election and the russkies is pure BS

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Almost 48 hours, still no mention of this anywhere in MSM, hmmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join