It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief NATO Auditor Found Dead !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This guy was the chief bean counter for NATO, in charge of counter-terrorism, weapons funding, etc.

They found the unregistered gun in his right hand, but he's left-handed...

He left a farewell letter, but family claims he was not suicidal.

Link in French-

namur.lameuse.be.../archives/recherche?word=Yves%20Chandelon

Yves Chandelon, Chief Auditor of the NATO, was found dead in the city of Andenne in the Belgian Ardennes. As it is reported, the official most probably committed a suicide. However, his family strenuously rejects this version.
The body was detected 140km away off his work and 100km away off the city of Lens, where he lived.

Three units of weapons were registered in the name of the 60-y.o. killed official. However, an unregistered one was found near the body.

Chandelon was dealing in particular with issues on countering terrorism funding. According to the media, he was talking recently about strange phone calls he received. The investigation is being continued.

www.pravdareport.com...

namur.lameuse.be...

Yes, you could question these sources, so we will see what is released through MSM when this story breaks.

With the current US administration on the way out, there is no limit to what they could try to pull off. Especially with Trump's cynicism towards NATO, and calls for audits and accountability.

Are you familiar with the term Suicided?

What did he know?

IMO, January 20th can't arrive soon enough, remain vigilant....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I'll wait until someone mention the Russians.

Strange things happening during these last days of Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Newsbud has a special report on it

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yes, of course. Perhaps they will try to link it to the Russian ambassador murder.

Complete BS though, it appears something behind NATO needed him dead, not the Russians.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Its almost impossible to think there is not something nefarious about this. It has a similar feel to the Dr Kelly incident that took place immediately prior to the invasion of Iraq. Causes me to wonder if something is on the cards for NATO.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Newsbud has a special report on it

Thanks for posting, still watching but great info.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Well, let's count with Assange one more time to come up with the truth . I don't know who else would be reliable.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

They found the unregistered gun in his right hand, but he's left-handed...

This little bit here is pretty damning, if true. As a righty, I know how odd it feels to hold a pistol in my off hand to shoot anything. Looks to me like the assassin made a blunder and forgot what the guys dominant hand was.

This thing stinks so bad it is unbelievable. Some people are getting very nervous about something very big......

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

YUP....If I was dead set on doing myself in, my non-dominant hand would not be involved....

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One word came to mind when I read this story..and that is...

CLINTON

If Trump was able to figure out "what the hell is going on" someone would be in jail very quickly. I think this dude was "taken out"

edit:

And I agree, no one would pull the trigger with their non-dominant hand...just like twisting one out no one would use their non dominated hand...just sayin

edit on 23-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

lefty checking in here. I do almost nothing but write with my left hand.

My right hand holds the mouse, a racquet, TV remote etc.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that part of the fact sheet.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
And I agree, no one would pull the trigger with their non-dominant hand...just like twisting one out no one would use their non dominated hand...just sayin

Left handed writer, right handed 'twister' here

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thundersmurf

No, it sounds more like you are ambidextrous.

I can't do squat with my other hand.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This is based solely from the little firearms training I had as a teen over a few years, but when we were picking up weapon for the first time (pistol, or assault rifle - L85A2/SA80), picking it up or shouldering it in a southpaw fashion wasn't even an option.

On the L85 especially, it'd be pretty awkward trying to release the magazine, Port open the chamber/barrel, or toggle the safety with a left hand - it's all designed for right handers.

P.s I must look like a complete shill trying to silence handmade, but I sweat I'm just chipping in #honest #notacop

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Starting to look like someone is cleaning house to me.

Too convenient for recent events to be a coincidence.
edit on -060009am12kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The guy was murdered.
No other explanation needed.

Someone wanted him dead for whatever reason.
I'd make a bet, he was gonna blow the whistle soon.

This world is going to hell faster than a handbasket.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks. Newsbud is one of few sites I totally trust. If there is insight to be gained Sybil Edmonds will find it.

S&F OP
edit on 23-12-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
One word came to mind when I read this story..and that is...

CLINTON

If Trump was able to figure out "what the hell is going on" someone would be in jail very quickly. I think this dude was "taken out"

edit:

You can close your eyes and pretend someone else "is responsible"

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thundersmurf

This is based solely from the little firearms training I had as a teen over a few years, but when we were picking up weapon for the first time (pistol, or assault rifle - L85A2/SA80), picking it up or shouldering it in a southpaw fashion wasn't even an option.

On the L85 especially, it'd be pretty awkward trying to release the magazine, Port open the chamber/barrel, or toggle the safety with a left hand - it's all designed for right handers.

P.s I must look like a complete shill trying to silence handmade, but I sweat I'm just chipping in #honest #notacop

I assume it's safe to say that if a gun was like a guitar in the way that it can be fashioned for use to left-handers, we wouldn't have to learn it backwards, would we?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I read somewhere (can't locate the article, atm) that the Obama administration has given the CIA the green-light to clean up all trails that connect terrorist arming and funding to the USA after realizing its failure of the Syrian invasion. The article focused mostly on taking out not only key rebel leaders, but also those *suits* tied to the bureaucracy,and those who might uncover that trail.

Chandelon was dealing in particular with issues on countering terrorism funding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join