It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin market attack suspect killed in shootout in Italy: security source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So it looks like they got the guy they say was responsible for the Berlin attack.

A man believed to be the suspect in the Berlin Christmas market truck attack was killed in a shoot-out in a suburb of the northern Italian city of Milan on Friday, a security source told Reuters.

I still find it odd that it took them so long to find his I.D. in the truck.

link

According to the reports, the suspect, Anis Amri, was stopped in his car around 3:00 am for what was a routine identity check. He pulled out a pistol and shootout ensued in which he was shot.

link

edit on 23-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: add link

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
So it looks like they got the guy they say was responsible for the Berlin attack.

A man believed to be the suspect in the Berlin Christmas market truck attack was killed in a shoot-out in a suburb of the northern Italian city of Milan on Friday, a security source told Reuters.

I still find it odd that it took them so long to find his I.D. in the truck.

Funny how they always manage to kill these suspects as opposed to taking them alive and allowing them to stand trial and give evidence.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You wouldn't want any discrepancies to the narrative.

Now would you?

Mods dup post please delete.

edit on 23-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Getting the news about this here in France too but still breaking :

www.france24.com...

To the OP : What do you expect... do you wish for the law enforcment authorities to just stand there and be shot at or for the suspected terrorist to be "neutralised"?...

Neutralising meaning either shot dead or at least shot in a non life threatening fashion sn order he/she can be "cough" questioned or buried before disappearing into the realms of MSM and the sheep that follow? (You will hear no more around spring time as MSM will have other things to wash peoples minds with...)

Shame that this militant cannot be thrown in a pit full of festering pig swill and left to rot... as all those militants should spend the rest of their eternities...

Sadly

Lags

edit on 23-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: More crap spelling AND GET A LIFE some people IMO...?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

top topics

join