It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Look Another one of Hillary's Public and Private Positions: Accepting the Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com... a-questionable-result/
Wallace: Mr. Trump, I want to ask you about one last question in this topic. You've been warning at rallies recently that this election is rigged and that Hillary Clinton is in the process of trying to steal it from you. Your running mate Governor Pence pledged on Sunday that he and you, his words, will absolutely accept the result of this election. Today your daughter Ivanka said the same thing. I want to ask you here on the stage tonight, do you make the same commitment that you'll absolutely accept the result of the election.

Trump: I will look at it at the time. I’m not looking at anything now, I'll look at it at the time. What I've seen, what I’ve seen, is so bad. First of all, the media is so dishonest and so corrupt and the pile on is so amazing. "The New York Times" actually wrote an article about it, but they don't even care. It is so dishonest, and they have poisoned the minds of the voters. But unfortunately for them, I think the voters are seeing through it. I think they’re going to see through it, we’ll find out on November 8th, but I think they’re going to see through it. If you look --

Hillary Clinton’s top advisers never publicly backed an effort by Democrats on the Electoral College to block Donald Trump’s election. When it failed on Monday, one aide mocked it as an unserious “coup” attempt.

You got that right.

But a batch of correspondence obtained by POLITICO shows members of Clinton’s inner circle — including senior aides Jake Sullivan and Jennifer Palmieri — were in touch for weeks with one of the effort’s organizers as they mounted their ill-fated strategy. And despite repeated requests for guidance, Clinton’s team did not wave them off. Call logs, emails and text messages reveal a Clinton campaign walking a tightrope — never fully endorsing the effort, but intentionally declining to stamp it out. The approach was comparable, one former campaign official said, to the campaign’s passive-but-not-dismissive response to long-shot recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Indeed, as news of Russia’s role in influencing the election emerged, an exhausted and shell-shocked Clinton team at times appeared torn between accepting the election results and continuing to publicly fight Trump’s ascension to the White House.

HMMM So much for accepting the peaceful transfer of power right? When I took a look at Trump's response he right on the money.

The next day, after Baca updated Sullivan on the group’s progress, Sullivan wrote that he personally believed the Clinton campaign should not be involved because it might send “mixed messages.” “But I'm consulting with our leadership,” he added.

Ha since when is Hillary afraid of sending mixed messages?

“They were too concerned about the appearance of ever being perceived as sore losers,” said one Democratic elector and Clinton ally. “All 230 of us [Democratic electors] had no idea what was going on — what do they want from us, what are they thinking, what’s possible, what’s not possible?”

To late for that. Your people tried to get a Bill introduced abolishing the Electoral College. Should of just came out in Public even though in Private you backed the effort.

Ha that failed miserbly more defected from Hillary than Trump. Jokes on YOU!

www.politico.com...
edit on Fri Dec 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quotes, ADDED SECOND SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I dunno.. I think Clintnos attempt at a coup served a purpose.. A few actually.

1 - We have an electoral college for a reason.
2- We dont elect our leaders via a national popular vote.
3 - It exposed voter fraud on behalf of the Democratic party.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yeah. Some Oligarchs just don't practice what they preach.

You know, President Obama said the other day when you're whining before the game is even finished--

Then what is it called, when you whine after the game is over?smh

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It seems like what difference does it make is the modern equivalent of let them eat cake.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Both sides, both the dems and republicans, usually try to promote illegal voting to a small extent. But this time, the Republicans weren't helping trump much because they were leery of what he may do. So the Dems were actually cheating much more this election than the Republicans, that's why their recounts went badly, in Wisconsin the Dems cheated much more than the republicans.

Normally, they both cheat about the same amount and it probably averages out overall. I think voter identification should be viewed by the ones taking the vote, lots of dead people and illegal immigrants are voting nowadays. That needs to stop. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it is right.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So you are taking what staffers failed to push to the people higher up the chain then them and blaming Clinton? I didn't see one thing that Clinton said or did that follows with your title in the material you posted.

But thank you for reminding us once again how terrible Trump was in the debates.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So Clinton is blameless? Get real man.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Given the evidence included in the OP, yes.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
But thank you for reminding us once again how terrible Trump was in the debates.

EVERYBODY knows they gave her the questions before the debates.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

But a batch of correspondence obtained by POLITICO shows members of Clinton’s inner circle — including senior aides Jake Sullivan and Jennifer Palmieri — were in touch for weeks with one of the effort’s organizers as they mounted their ill-fated strategy.

Call logs, emails and text messages reveal a Clinton campaign walking a tightrope — never fully endorsing the effort, but intentionally declining to stamp it out.

Yet another leak, huh?

I wonder if POLITICO is working with the Russians, or if it as 'just a leak', now that the documents get handed over to them and not W.L.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Given the evidence included in the OP, yes.

Lol. She runs everything mafia don style. Plausible deniability. She's well insulated.

Everyone knows she speaks out of one side of her mouth. That's why they voted Trump.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
CLINTON LOST, GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Seriously though the election is long over. Time to move on and work towards our futures.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Both sides, both the dems and republicans, usually try to promote illegal voting to a small extent. But this time, the Republicans weren't helping trump much because they were leery of what he may do. So the Dems were actually cheating much more this election than the Republicans, that's why their recounts went badly, in Wisconsin the Dems cheated much more than the republicans.

Normally, they both cheat about the same amount and it probably averages out overall. I think voter identification should be viewed by the ones taking the vote, lots of dead people and illegal immigrants are voting nowadays. That needs to stop. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it is right.

two accounts of democrat fraud
www.theblaze.com...

Chairwoman of Wayne County Board of Canvassers Krista Haroutunian told The Detroit News, “There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal.”

City officials reported that ballots in Wayne County were never removed from a locked bin below a voting machine tabulator on Election Day. Secretary of State spokesman Fred Woodhams commented on the matter, “That’s what we’ve been told, and we’ll be wanting to verify it. At any rate, this should not have happened.”

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Voting machines that switch Republican votes to Democrats are being reported in Maryland.

“When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said.

“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week.

Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too, personally.

“This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening.

Two other Maryland voters reported the same in Anne Arundel County on Friday.

find me any Republican voter fraud.
the dems are corrupt at the national and many state levels.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
when I was growing up we called that being 2 faced.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I wish we had a feature here on ATS where we could highlight certain posts that we've had to make 100 times before, so we could just grab it quickly without having to search and link to it. Way too many people believe the crap about Hillary's private/public position meaning she "lied to voters," when taken in context it meant nothing of the sort.

I'm not sure if they just want to believe this, if they simply didn't do their homework, or both.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Eight years ago I had a problem with the voting machines not registering right. I had a real hard time getting my candidate to be checked off, I had to redo it about four times to get it to stick. I complained to the ones running the voting thing and they took the machine down after trying it. I can't remember if it was republican or Democrat it was changing that time, I don't even remember who the person I was voting for was, I had voted for Obama back then and that went through no problem, it was maybe a senator or Michigan representative I had problems with.

They fixed the problem, now you get a big booklet and fill in the boxes and never get to see what the machine actually registers. See problem solved, you can't tell if the machine registered it right anymore. Only those who programmed the machine know if it is going to misread a ballot.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I dunno.. I think Clintnos attempt at a coup served a purpose.. A few actually.

1 - We have an electoral college for a reason.
2- We dont elect our leaders via a national popular vote.
3 - It exposed voter fraud on behalf of the Democratic party.

Got new voter ID laws enacted.

Hilarious actually.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The OP Is clearly delusional..

new topics

top topics

join