It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Christmas Day terrorist attack foiled, police say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Azureblue i get what you are saying and i agree with you to some extent . If my memory serves me correctly you get a pass. Is the world all that bad or is it all ways TPTB. In for your opinion again. I think it is a combination of both and given i did no research on my reply just took it for its face value. My point still stands any asshole who wishes to bring chaos or discontent to the populus is an idiot and i cannot wait until the last of their kind is eradicated. Be that civilians or government

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes in for some fun too in my almost 26 years ive never tasted it
with fosters VB all the way. Just not in cans though

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Crazy friggen Aussies.

I'll just start a beer thread next time, then mention bombs!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Apologies JinMI.

On topic, there is a theme I keep seeing with these terrorists...their age.

All young (until this raid) men.

Angry, misguided, young people.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

And yet the ones who actually do the misguiding are left free to do their thing on the next generation (radicalise 'em). We all need to remain vigilant at all times it seems, even though my neck of the woods is sometimes left off the map (Cascade and Boags territory down this way).

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Indeed, they are merely cannon fodder for the ones turning the gears behind the scenes.

I don't mind Boags, or Mercury cider.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Its a concern having a victorian premier refusing to label it for what it is, an islamic terrorist attack, instead he's stated evil act and nothing to do with faith, the people are disapionted, because he's left wing and an apologist, im from victoria & prefere vic bitter over fosters thanks
edit on 23-12-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Thanks for commin' out!

edit on 23-12-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Good job on the Forces for stopping this group in oz. it's just been reported that here in England there were a group planning attacks also who were caught just last week.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I saw that. Also a grounded plane in Malta I believe. They said it was an attempted hi-jack.

ETA:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-12-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Wardy22227

I find it amazing that some people are happy to have the govt pass more and more laws that further erode their freedom, rights, privacy and choices.

Did not someone say something to the effect those who give freedom in exchange will get and deserve neither?

So asking someone to remove their backpack before entering a church is out? Alrighty then.

There's common scents and then there is common sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: JesusXst

I have a lot of family in Australia, trust me, if anything went down they'd beat the 'censored' out of them.

The Men, in my Family anyways, wouldn't stand for that stuff. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding a Fosters while beating the crap out of the guy in the process. lol

They love their beer!

Good Thead!

No Australian in the history of Australia has ever drank a Fosters while in Australia.
Its not on tap anywhere and I dont even think bottle shops sell it, Fosters is the cheap crap we send overseas, we keep the good beer ie VB or Carlton Draught to ourselves

Melbournes my home and Ill be going through Flinders St on Xmas day so Im glad they caught them

I like it, that's what the late Steve Irwin drank. RIP bro.

I like that it's in 375ml cans and not the 330ml bs the other imports come in, but don't like the price.

It's on tap here everywhere. Cheap.

No wonder your national past time is punching your best friend in the mouth. Stuff will black you out. Alien abduction claims start from that.

J/K mates, love you guys and shila's! did I spell that right?

They said there were 5 plots foiled.

Payback is karma.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"attack on humanity" i think I heard the police commissioner say right after Trumpdy Dumpdy was quoted using the phrase. Probably coincidence but.

Oh & Fosters....Meh !! Rather scull dirty dish wash water !!

Besides, due to residing in same state as the beer gods.....a legendary family named Coopers....nothing else matters.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I am not trying to pick a fight with you or anything like that, but as many times as I have heard rhetoric like this I have never once seen or heard of it happening like you are saying it would.

As much as it makes us feel good, it really is silly.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

hi Azureblue...i hope alls well

thank goodness U have tried to right this sinking ship of a thread....

NONE of the posts prior to yours was accurate fact....it was all emotional rubbish....

U have stated that we should not jump to conclusions by just accepting the "official story"....

after all the FAKE NEWs that we get fed daily, i cant believe how quick people r to support anything our crooked gubberment does....

ps,,,,i am in Australia ....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: JesusXst

Australians don't drink fosters.

Ok I'll admit when I'm wrong. I talked to Steve about it and he laughed when I told him about the comments here from you guys lol.

I was had, I'm not Aussie so I really had no idea before last night Fosters was a joke. My bad.

I suppose it's much like saying coors is THE BEER of choice in America. I get it now.

It made for a good laugh though. Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

No Worries

edit on 23-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join