It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am going to give up on Americans, as most of them are too brainwashed beyond belief to reason with and turn my attention on our British folks.

What are your views on UK and the NWO, the EU constitution(merging with Europe), the draconian anti-terrorism laws and the mock terrorist attack drills.

Also, what are your views on Michael Moore's Faranheight 9/11 shown on Channel 4 tonight.

What are your worst fears for UK?

d3v

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well that new law is coming which is alot like patrioc Act.

I agree the majority of Americans are brainwashed beyond reverse and the EU is basicly the NWO and will include the rest of the world when Iran and China have been blown to pieces in the next couple of years.

Ignorance cannot continue.

d3v

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Farenheight 9/11 is a great film and although it only touches to surface on the global conspiracy, i'm sure it sparked a first for truth is many thousands of people.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Farenheight 9/11 is a great film and although it only touches to surface on the global conspiracy, i'm sure it sparked a first for truth is many thousands of people.

As great as Farenheight 9/11 was, it was simply too subtle, for the minds of our American friends. I think they prefer Alex Jone's "In-your-face" method.

Do you think if there was a film like this exposing the UK governments role in the war, that our reaction would be as non-existent and apathetic as the American people?

d3v

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No I dont think so atall.

The American people are in a constant state of blind patriosm and blind love for the fascist nation and so of course their gonna right it off as crap. Pathetic bastards.

I can honestly say that I cringe when I think about the average American attitude and mindset. I absolutely cringe.

F 9/11 was quite suble to us illuminated people but to a virgin.... it would of been a shock.

dh

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
While the UK pretends to play second cousin, the UK is central to the plot
While Blair plays Islington Liberal on the one hand,, he crosses over to heinous mendacious New Labour Order on the other
He likes to holiday in Egypt, secodary source of Knowledge
The most of the British population like to watch Soaps and reality TV featuring Z-list celebrities
The global vibratory frequencies threatening to expose the British-based hierarchy are countered by the man-made frequencies emitted on the wave level from NSA resource Menwith Hill, and on the particle level, Porton Down
Many are awakening
Still, the few who bother to vote will allow Blair in again

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think we will only know for sure if our people re-elect Blair. So expect more drills and other fear tactics to lobby people behind him. I just hope we are not as stupid as the American people.

Something I wanted to share about F9-11. Something so sick and disturbing, that it astounds me that Americans would just ignore it. American soliders saying on camera "it gives me a rush to kill" and singing songs like "burn motherfocker motherfocker" on stereo in a tank, while they shoot people.

Did you also note how America's unemployed and homeless were being recruited to fight in the war by being bribed with promises of college education and a better life after they come back. That just made me sick.

d3v

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yes that part where those soldiers were playing "burn mofo, burn" rock music in their tank and saying how much they enjoy the rush made me really really angry.

I hope to god they are only a small minority.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The greatest fear to our country would be a police state. Its more likely now with new terrorism laws and Charles Clarke is hell bent on turning us into a police state. The UK is strongly apart of the new world order movenement, one of the key countries.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You never know, a NWO might be good for us all?

What Britain needs is a good right wing Government to sort out crime then i'll be happy.

dh

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyman
You never know, a NWO might be good for us all?

What Britain needs is a good right wing Government to sort out crime then i'll be happy.

Yes- well you name yourself well
You are crazy because you remain immersed in the false mind construct that is now breaking its hold
Arguably, Britain has a good rightwing, according to old constructions, government that is in itself criminal
You sound as though you need to instruct yourself about the nature of the NWO and do some unlearning about the way things are
You're on a good resource

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

As great as Farenheight 9/11 was, it was simply too subtle, for the minds of our American friends. I think they prefer Alex Jone's "In-your-face" method.

I suspect most americans would prefer an actual demonstration of these preposterous conspiracies rather than rumour and innuendo.

top topics

join