It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to ATS new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Want to stop in and say hello. I am new to ATS. I came across this site as I was researching a few things in my family history....
... I've had a few odd things pop up during my research and now the curiosity begins...lol. fun way to begin research my children asking about the family tree. I have 5 children . Being a single mother, with the career in security...isn't always easy....things have been going a bit haywire since I began to research history....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Now how could researching family history lead you to a conspiracy site? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mommie51981

I expect the world to be vastly more pacifying for folks that dont know about so many of the things I know about, so much of which you can find all up in this place, but that doesnt mean that ignorance to all of that is best for the children of such prospects.A war is being waged against the minds of our 'whole' world. It is not to be ignored, especially if you have children!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ah yes. History. It is treacherous journey for the truth. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
G'day and welcome. I am only a new poster myself after many many years here. Before all else fails come to ATS

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Welcome!

Nice random string of numbers you have there

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Welcome. Visit the rules(Ts and Cs), the Freshman and Board Forums on how to do everything here. ie: create threads and posts, whats allowed and not allowed, how-to upload and post links, pics, videos...etc

Welcome to the forums!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum Mommie

top topics

join