It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have become Un-AmeriKKKan.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
BELIEVERpriest wrote:

"Whatever happened to "We the people..."? Whatever happened to the Bill of Rights that says we don't have to be subjected to illegal search and seizure. Why is it ok for the DEA to make CBD a Schedule I? What is it to you if I decided to roll a big fat blunt full of MARIJUANA (that's right, I #ing said it), and smoked it in my own home on my own time? Why do the cops get to destroy our lives over such trivial stuff?"

Marijuana is not a real problem to 'them' - soon it will be legal everywhere - 'They' want people stoned, unthinking, dumb
and happy.

Tobacco is now the big enemy and they are doing everything in their power to outlaw it and turn it into a controlled substance - which in some ways it already is. And its not your health they are worried about - its your mind - Tobacco
makes people think - To 'them' it's a very dangerous drug

Of course the law is enforced very selectively - If you are rich and can afford your now expensive [because of draconian taxes] habit, there is no problem. On the other hand a friend of mine who is poor, disabled and has been a smoker for over
50 years was just turned down from a federally subsidized housing project becuase he would not sign a lease that said he
cound not smoke any tobacco product even in his own apartment [notice they didn't mention marijuana] - This is the new
FEDERAL REGULATION that applies to all federally subsidized housing [includes millions of Americans who are giving up their rights by living in federally regulated properties].

He relies upon federal money to survive but swears he has come to hate the very government that is giving him the money!

And when Donald Trump said he was going to cut federal regulations - he, at least temporarily, became a born again
Republican.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
--Abraham Lincoln

edit on 24-12-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The entire world is full of corruption, madness and indoctrination at every turn. It's not just an ameri-CON. It is a universal con in which this divine comedy plays out.

The only real thing one can do is to work on themselves. The madmen and conmen have always ran this world. Its so deeply embedded in human existance that I believe it will take many more generations before any real freedom comes about.

And that is being hopeful. America is still a good place to live. Just dont fall under the guise that it isn't another strip of land ruled by the greedy few. You dont have to embrace their madness and soul sucking traditions.
edit on 24-12-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You're right, not all of us have abandoned our first love. In fact, the ratio is 50/50 right now: Five foolish virgins, five wise. I believe there will be a renewal of faith in the coming generations: 2 out of 3 believers will be faithful.

I can identify with you're sentiment too. Just know, you aren't drinking alone brother, and remember that in moderation, it gladdens the heart.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Marijuana is not a real problem to 'them' - soon it will be legal everywhere - 'They' want people stoned, unthinking, dumb 
and happy. 

I agree that they want people addicted to luxuries, but I don't think weed makes people stupid. There must be moderation and self control, but that is a foreign idea to most Americans. Some of my best ideas are credited to marijuana.
edit on 24-12-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I agree with you up to the part about the flag and the anthem. Your rant is great in that you point out the obvious shortcomings of free speech and freedom in general. Then you want to disrespect the symbols of that same freedom. I get that you have had enough of the stupidity. I think all patriots have. But the flag and the anthem...I disagree there.

And to add a bit to your rant if I may... Where when and how did civil asset forfeiture become legal? How can police seize your property, money, whatever, keep it or sell it for themselves, without ever even charging you for a crime? To make matters worse, there are websites like blackasphalt where cops go to brag about how big a property seizure they made and play a sick game of Top This.

For that matter, when is the last time anyone walked in to traffic court and truly felt they were innocent until proven guilty? You aren't. You are guilty unless you can prove otherwise. And even then, you still get to make a trip over to the bailiff to pay for the court costs, lose a vacation day or a days pat at work, and have to deal with the frustration of red tape and bureaucracy.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I give you a star but, you're mistaken. There is only a few thousand of us watchmen left.. I need you to grasp that reality so you can raise more efforts into doing what you can. Save as much souls as you can, and mourn the rest. I already blew the fifth Trumpet which is to come. If you know the bible, you already know what I mean.

May the Lord Jesus lead the way.

Merry CHRISTmas.

edit on th2016000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 24 Dec 2016 17:46:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 24 Dec 2016 17:46:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I dont know how many believers there are living today, but of those believers, 50% are faithful. I know this because I have access to info that 99% Christians don't know exists. None of the trumpets have been blown yet. Things are not that bad, but they can be if Christians don't wake up.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I personally don't rely on material symbols to acknowledge my rights. I know a lot of people do, and I understand that. I'm just voicing my opinion, and I don't think people should be expected to salute the flag, pledge allegiance, or sing anthems just because some people consider it patriotic. Patriotism is in the heart, not in the rituals. Nevertheless, thank you for raising the issue and speaking freely about it as it reflects the patriotism of your heart.

Traffic court is cruel and unusual psycological abuse. Its frustrating, confusing, time consuming, expensive, and can ruin your driving record. It reminds me of the money changers in the Temple of Jesus' day. They turn the halls of justice into a robber's den.

Civil forfeiture is theft. All I can say is that I want to see the day when the living members of the justice system who participated in civil forfeiture, brought to justice. I doubt that day will come.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They have done a stellar job at dividing us. They have dumb-down a great many people and are moving in, putting the squeeze on us all....only a few of us with our brains still intact can see this happening.
The masses might awaken someday (though I seriously doubt it) even if they did it will be to late. The take over is happening now - right before us!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I dont know how many believers there are living today, but of those believers, 50% are faithful. I know this because I have access to info that 99% Christians don't know exists. None of the trumpets have been blown yet. Things are not that bad, but they can be if Christians don't wake up.

trust me, they are that bad. We are under attack from all fronts.

Found an interesting channel been watching lately on the topic. (You may find the info useful. But it shows what we really go through even if we dont see it.)

Other than that, I appreciate the Hope. But if we falsely believe everything is alright when they are not, we lose sight of Vigilance. Its a tough Job which requires 24 hours of attention. I am interested however in knowing what type of info you have that 99% of Christians do not know. (if you can share some of it here that would be great. :up

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Out of pure curiosity, what part of Wyoming are you from? I recently came back to Colorado from Riverton.
edit on 25-12-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
BTW OP, I just have ask wtf the "kkk" has to do with your op since you put it in the title. Are you another "everyone is racist" hippie toker millenial who claims to have "intellectual superiority" over anyone who isn't just like you? Because you made some decent points, but that title makes you seem kinda like a typical liberal Hollywood loon. If so, its #ing old, and exactly why we will now have Trump in the oval office, just sayin...

edit on 25-12-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I used KKK, because Trump's campaign stirred the pot so much that the Alt-right floated to the surface again. No, I'm not a hippy or a liberal. I am a believer in Christ and a libertarian, in that order.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm going to put it simple. This world doesn't revolve around your beliefs and wants. There are 7 billion people on this planet so get use to the fact that people will think different from you. If your going to move then move and stop waiting for someone to come and hold your hand.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Yeah? So what's your problem with what I had to say? Maybe its you who thinks you are the center of the universe. Remember that the views that I am advocating are written into US law. For those who have forgotten, its called the Constitution. So, I really don't care about the rest of the world. I'm more concerned with Americans respecting American laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join