It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have become Un-AmeriKKKan.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

GOOD!! Let me know where and when you're running, and I will support you however I can. That's the honest to God's truth! And, I suspect others will follow as well.

That is...assuming you truly believe in "freedom" which means ALL things under the US Constitution, not just a select few which are important to you personally while ignoring others.

edit on 12/23/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

There are no "free-er" States. Less restrictive perhaps, but all are subject to the same Constitution, Bill of rights, laws in general etc.

You can run, but cant run completely away from society. And its not gonna get better. We have to step back and away a bit... or the next generation will shove us out of the way anyway.

Our parents did, and their parents did...to make room for the future generations, their issues and their ideas important to them, and not us. This is/was our time...tomorrow's theirs.

Take that reality to the bank...or get out of the country completely...and leave more air for the changing America to breathe...

Truth hurts

Its hell to wake up one day (and we all WILL)..become redundant ourselves...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I plan on moving to a freer state and living it up, ...

Well, there's always Wyoming, but just know; it ain't "easy" living there. I grew up there (20 years), and fully intend on returning very soon. You'll trade that comfy Internet chair for some Carhartts and a good pair of gloves. You'll trade the Playstation for a solid 4x4 with a good battery (and a winch) (looks don't matter). All religions, creeds and ethnic backgrounds are welcome. Only one requirement, you gotta' know how to WORK, and work HARD, because you will if you want to survive!

Probably why the population of entire state of Wyoming is less than the population of Denver.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
DP

edit on 12/23/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It has been like this for longer than you realize yet. You will hopefully look back, as well as forward, and understand that this has always been how the sausage was made, but now the factories are made of glass, and the factory owners literally instead of commutatively have their finger on The Button (the button that makes sausage, factories, and pretty much everything else suddenly and radioactively irrelevant).

I believe we know deep down what has to happen for us to avert all the evil about to be unleashed. I think we've all been well-trained to fear it more than the alternative.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That is the attitude that they want you to have. The truth is that we are free-er today that even 600 years ago. Some states don't charge income tax, or force gun registration. Those states are free-er. Unlike the past generations, I only care to live as long as my body will naturally allow me to. No medicare or social security for me. I will not live at another person's expenses.

One day attitudes like mine will out number attitudes like yours. That is when change will happen. That's is my prayer, even if I die before seeing it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"No medicare or social security for me. I will not live at another person's expenses."

S.S. is what YOU put into Soc. Sec. your whole life and paid for it all your working life. It IS your account, not others.

Ill take it...then again, perhaps youre not in America? Still...send it to me

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

S+F for speaking your (open) mind fully and bravely. Much respect for doing so.

If I live, I want to live and die free, even if there is no safety or security. If I succeed, I want it to be own accomplishment (between me and my God). If I fail, I want it to be at my own expense. If I'm broke, I'll skip meals. If I'm rich, I'll share with whom I see fit.

I feel you. There is really nothing directly stopping you from living that way right now. However, commerce is the most powerful antagonist to despotism, and in whatever place both are brought together, one of them must die. In other words: financial success frees one from being influenced, or being bound by societal norms — one can live by their own terms.

The irony is, extreme poverty, such as homelessness, can allow the same.

And you really think that more laws are going to fix this????? It was the Draconian legislation that got us here. People are too cowardly to stand up for themselves, to defend themselves, so they let the Federalist Pigs do it for us (Patriot Act, NSA wire taps, TSA).

Sounds like America is a westernized version of a Wahhabi state...

Now look, America sucks again. In fact, America sucks so bad that we decided to choose between the world's worse two fat, old, rich, compulsive liars, to micromanage our lives even more.

Nobody can micromanage your life unless you allow them to do so. However, I do agree with you on your leading presidential candidates:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This isn't a love song;

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thats what they tell you, but with the National Debt sky high, and the gov't borrowing out of Social Security on a daily basis, that money isnt real, nor is it guaranteed to exist when you need it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I plan on moving to a freer state and living it up, ...

Well, there's always Wyoming, but just know; it ain't "easy" living there. I grew up there (20 years), and fully intend on returning very soon. You'll trade that comfy Internet chair for some Carhartts and a good pair of gloves. You'll trade the Playstation for a solid 4x4 with a good battery (and a winch) (looks don't matter). All religions, creeds and ethnic backgrounds are welcome. Only one requirement, you gotta' know how to WORK, and work HARD, because you will if you want to survive!

Probably why the population of entire state of Wyoming is less than the population of Denver.

Montana is the same... love it here. Wasn't too long ago we didn't have speed limits, an open container law or a seat belt law. We'll get back to that some day.

I share the 1,733,000 acres in my county with 11,000 people. Everyone is welcome but if you move here prepare to work. The property I own has no covenants... it is not zoned so you can do pretty much whatever. The only permit I'd need on my property would be from the EPA if I wanted to add another pond. But that's $10.

Concealed carry is legal outside of city limits without a permit, open carry pretty much anywhere. So there is a bunch of polite people here.

However, if you are coming from California and bringing your zoning laws and ordinances with you, this state SUCKS. Tell all your friends that too!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Absolutely...that I agree with you on. And not to mistake my replies to your thread here for something else...I thought you worded it and expressed the way many of us feel quite well.

Myself included.

MS

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What is it to you if I decided to roll a big fat blunt full of MARIJUANA (that's right, I #ing said it), and smoked it in my own home on my own time?

What in the....

Ok... who are you, and what did you do with BeliverPriest?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Lol, I've always been a toker.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Apparently, my thread is a little too out of the box for ATS. Its pretty sad that you cant even speak your mind here without getting automated hate-mail from staff. I know I have some pretty unpoplular opinions, but c'mon. Put on your big boy pants man.

A member of the forum staff, eriktheawful, has sent you a warning regarding your activity on the thread titled, 
I have become Un-AmeriKKKan.. Your have been warned 1 times. 
Warnings are recorded, and each individual warning expires in three days (72 hours) from the time it was applied. 
If forum staff continue to warn you and you gain 5 or more warnings, a temporary posting ban will be enforced automatically. 

Individual warnings carry a points penalty of 500 points which have been deducted from your board total. 
Do not reply to this U2U.

edit on 23-12-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

lol automated hate mail?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Akragon

Lol, I've always been a toker.

Whaaaaaaat!!??!??

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thank you. I hope I didn't come off too harsh. I just have very strong feelings about freedom. I feel that everyone should have the luxury of expressing their opinions unapologetically.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When I first listened to an audio book of The Law by Frederic Bastiat it was like ice-cream for my soul. Your thread is made of the same stuff. Basically we don't need governments to dictate our lifes, just a law that everyone has to follow (including the elite) that allows personal freedoms as long as they don't impact the freedoms on others.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: infolurker

It is a frustrating time to be alive, but a pivotal time nonetheless. Within the next 3 generations, there is a new Reformation coming. Things suck because Christians have abandoned their first love, and gone after the riches of the world. The Hebrew and Greek will soon be a point of heated contention as we move into the next phase of history. Until then, the best thing we can do is respect each other's right to faith, life, liberty, property, and pursuit of happiness. The wicked will continue corrupting, but they can only control those who willingly submit to their psychological games.

Not all of us have abandoned the first love. Some of us fight teeth and nail, but we are only mortal and human. We too get tired of the BS. However I find myself drinking more and more now adays for precisely the reasons you mentioned.
Once you see past the veil, the world becomes dull and filled with horrors. Even if you want to go back to how things used to be, you already took the red pill. Going back you know you are forced to live a lie.

Best I can pray for is for God to open a gate for those of us who don't want to be part of this world anymore. If the elites want this world they could have it. Until that happens we have to fight to preserve law, order and love as well as lead people to Jesus.
edit on th2016000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:04:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 24 Dec 2016 15:04:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join