It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Terrorist Clothing Discovered in Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"The jacket, whether it is evidence of a future plot or not, does evidence the fact that Arabic speakers are using the Mexico border as an avenue to enter the United States. "

Does it? Smells more like a hoax by some attention seeking American to me. How difficult is it to order or stitch some patches on a jacket then drop it by the border. You can almost be certain it would end up as a news item. I mean do you really think some jihadist on a covert "martyrdom" mission to the US would enter the country with a jacket bearing a picture of the 9/11 attacks?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, I'm sure there are no islamiacs trying to cross the border through Mexico. How could they even begin to think that it's a good way to get in?

That darn G W always trying to scare us.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I found a jacket and pants outside my home. hmmm.....must be a terrorist.
The jacket had all sorts of insignia on it, it couldnt be a kids, kids dont stoop so low as to have symbols on jackets- do they? And besides...it smells like a terrorist...i swear i know that smell...the government ought to bottle up the smell and sell it...just think what it could do everytime you want to scream "terrorist"....yep- think i'll call Homeland..yep

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
With such cavalier attitudes it's no wonder 3 planes were hijacked and so many people died. I guess we should never take things into consideration that "might possibly" pose a threat. I recall a certian administration getting a decent amount of hell about not seeing the warning signs and now the one's who were giving the hell are saying that there isn't anything to it.

Hypocrites!

Oh, it just might be some kids playing around funny guy. But why not find out, hmmm? Afraid they might find something? If not that's great, but I'm pretty sure you'll be eating more crow pie if you keep believing in (hopeing for) the failed policies of recent administrations that turned a blind eye to such things.

But laugh it up cause yer pretty much a non-factor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join