It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dear Leader-elect's Daily Twitter Debacle Goes Nuclear

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Care to actually present a video of Trump saying: "I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."?...

Love this post. Wonder if you'll get a response? Just goes to show the head in the sand approach taken by some. "PROVE HE SAID IT I BET IT'S MADE UP LOL"

*posts evidence, word for word*

*silence*

Can't be that much of a trump supporter if you don't even know he spouts this kind of tripe.
edit on 25-12-2016 by fencesitter85 because: Words.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So...basically Putin and Trump are now enemies and eternal rivals destined to nuke one another? But, just a few days ago it was the Russians that...

you know what? Keep telling your stories, many of us are not buying what mainstream sells anymore.

And just for the record, Trump was responding to CHINA's recent threat. That tweet had NOTHING to do with Russia. (This is a FACT Link below is what lead him to tweet what he did.)
China 'needs more nuclear weapons to deal with Trump': Government mouthpiece newspaper says extra defense is required should US treat Beijing 'unacceptably'

SHOCK: Left Sides Against US In Nuclear War With China

Yea I know you guys don't care about the truth, so you will continue to spout the mainstream narrative which has been largely discredited for being the fraudulent liars that they are.

But the fact is this: Trump was responding to China's recent threats.
(Research the info for yourselves. For those who value truth.)

Edit: Bonus Report China responds to Trump's tweets.
CHINA UNVEILS SECRETIVE H-20 STRATEGIC STEALTH BOMBER IN FACE OF TRUMP TENSIONS

But it's all about the Russians right?

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 25 Dec 2016 10:29:45 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 25 Dec 2016 10:29:45 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

No, Its about how stupid trump is letting foreign governments use him. If they can mentally manipulate him sitting at their desks with games sticks, imagine how they can out smart him on the whole game board.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

To qualify as a real negotiator, you have to be in a position of the least leverage, and still manage to come out with the most. Trump has NEVER been in a situation where he has had the least leverage. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth all hsi life and his daddy's money bailed him out of countless jams.

His whole brand is built by his father, not him, and every deal he make consists of others (who have least leverage) making deals with him (the guy with the most leverage, thanks not to his own hard work, but the hard work of his father).

He is not a negotiator. A negotiator is the guy who calls the bank robber and gets him to release 3 hostages in the first hour.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Seriously, people; read this, i'ts important : trump-foreign-business-deals-national-security-issu e

Whatever Trump does/not do,
will be calculated to suit his pocket.
And his billionaire cronys too, to boot !

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Hey, remember the time Hillary Clinton sold off 20% of the United States uranium supply to Russia?

No, how about you tell us!

www.marketwatch.com...

Why hasn’t there been an investigation? Where is the FBI when you really need it? OK, maybe “technically,” Hillary didn’t personally actually “approve” the deal. Turns out she had no actual veto power over it. But she was one of many people who could have referred it to the president, who could have blocked it. There are lots of others who also approved it, including multiple regulators and stock exchanges around the world (Uranium One is actually a Canadian company). The fact that they all waved it through just shows how wide the Clintons’ tentacles really stretch. But I always like to end on a positive note, and I have one now. If uranium really is a scarce and precious resource and Vladimir Putin is secretly trying to corner the market, as so many of these sources allege, then obviously sooner or later the price is going to explode. And if that’s true, I know an easy way you can guarantee yourself a fortune. Just go out and buy stock in Uranium Participation Corp. URPTF, +0.32% a publicly traded Canadian company that functions effectively as a uranium trust. It simply owns a lot of uranium on behalf of investors. Its price has, of course, absolutely collapsed along with the underlying price of the uranium in its vaults, and the stock is now at record lows.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
dp
edit on 25-12-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

So it was taken completely out of context... Gotcha...

The ultimate decision is made by the President is it not?

It's too easy for left-wingers to nick-pick one comment and take it out of context to make it sound like something else... Which is what happened here.
edit on 27-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Can't be that much of a trump supporter if you don't even know he spouts this kind of tripe.

Did you hear his entire comment? Or like the OP you stopped in the first sentence and then assumed what you wanted to assume?

Could he had made the comment differently? Surely, but then again it's not like CNN would give the questions to Trump before the interview to have his answers prepared for the interview like they have done with Hillary...
edit on 27-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join