It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I quit.
More hugs please. Now
I loved my job I loved working for the store manager but the department manager got to me.
Rant later.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Goodnight Rider
Goodnight 'Raine.

How pretty are the Girls in Celtic Woman??? Wow!
Gx

Lovely, but are they just as lovely on the inside? Chrissie, Gordi is ogling the woman in that Celtic band!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yes that does sound much better!! Our white stuff is gone here. Maybe a few isolated parking lot piles, shadowed all day....
I'm glad we don't have any or any new fallen! I hate shoveling! Lays Me up for days after usually. Hope You have an awesome Day!!

edit on 21-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

BOOOO!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Getting caught up in here. Slow down! LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mac, glad your snow is melting. We have been fortunate and whatever snow we got this year melted within a day or two after falling.

Skid that pic for Chooch cracked me up! How is work?

Kat, have fun fishing on the ice! I'd be afraid I'd fall through the ice. Well, I don't go ice fishing or do any kind of fishing, so I guess I'm safe.

Hello Syx! Booo back atcha!

Hello CC!

Wis, did you just quit your job??? I'm so sorry you have had to deal with so much bull there! Big hug my friend! Love you!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

hi night...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hiya CC! I see neither one of us is cleaning and sorting through our things. LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You must be gettin used to ME sneaking up on You. I'll have to change My tactics!

"sorting through our things" Nope. None of that goin on in My room either!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just stopping in to show you a link that I think has been already posted in one of the many ATS threads.
But in case they didn't give the direct video here it is.
Watch a baby eagle (21 days at this post) being fed etc. at its nest in Florida.

A live feed by the way.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Syx, we should have a sorting through our stuff party. We all go to one another's house and help them sort through their things and have a party later.

Hiya Tom! Awesome vid! I have seen eagle, hawk and owl ones and they are just amazing!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

nope i am not doing any thing today...just like yesterday....i will get this place in order when ever..I DONT CARE ANY MORE..LISTENING TO A SONG ALL BY MY SELF-BY ERIC CARMEN..AND WOW ITS HITTING ME A LITTLE HARD..AS RIGHT NOW THATS HOW I AM FEELING...SORRY...

SORRY ABUT THE CAPS NOT YELLING OK...JUST BETTER FOR ME TO SEE..AS MY EYES ARE GETTING BAD TO READ SMALL PRINT ANY MORE..SO SORRY TO ALL...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I WOULD SO LOVE THAT TO HAPPEN...AS I AM SO LOST ON WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO PUT IT ALL....SO WHEN WILL YOU BE HERE...SORRY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH IS THAT OK..OR YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY BED AND SYX ON THE COUCH...THAT WOULD BE CRAZY ME AND MY COUSIN SLEEPING TOGETHER...SO DID I HEAR THIS NEXT FRIDAY...LOL....

edit on 21-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Errollorre

Tom that is so cool! Thanx for posting it here!!

Night Star

Night that would work out great!
We could use a lot of My stuff for a big fire outside!
Fire Yah! Fire Cool!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC we need to do this again.Would Love to go to the range this year even!!

edit on 21-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

WHY DID YOU POST ME FOR...I LOOK LIKE A SCARED ASS CHICKEN...AND YOU LOOK LIKE MISTER TOUGH GUY..WE DONT EVEN HAVE GUNS TO DO THIS...I DIDNT EVEN HIT ANY THING BUT THE DIRT...I SO HOPE THERE IS NOT EVERY A ZOMBIE ATTACK CAUSE I WOULD JUST BE HITTING THERE FEET...I COULDNT SAVE US I KNOW THAT...I WOULD BE TO FREAKED OUT ON KILLING SOME THING...

I AM BUSY AT FB GETTING ALL THE PICTURES MY FAMILY POSTED..I AM WORKING ON MISTI NOW...THEN NOW SURE WHO WILL BE NEXT...NOT SURE WHY I DIDNT THINK OF THIS BEFORE..DARN IT...
edit on 21-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Bahahaha! You guys crack me up!

Syx, you're sleeping on the couch! Ahahaha! Don't worry, I'll take the couch. That's where I usually fall asleep here at home anyway.

CC, You'll do fine with the zombies. You will at least scare them off with the sound of the gun firing...I hope. LOL

Hey I sorted through a few items and I found my jewelry tools and was able to fix a necklace! Yay! Now where are those damned crystals????

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh gee! NOW I have TWO WOMEN telling ME to sleep on the couch!!! WTF anyway?!?!? LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

NO THE NOISE BRINGS MORE OF THEM...DO YOU WATCH THE WALKING DEAD...I WOULD BE BETTER WITH A SWORD...AS I DONT WANT THEM TO EVEN TOUCH OR GET CLOSE TO ME...LONG SWORD PLEASE..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Syx, you can't handle two women telling you what to do? Bahaha!

CC, I've seen a number of zombie movies. Scary!! Ok, you can take one of my elven swords. You'll be safe with that!
edit on 21-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join