It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

very nice - thank you!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's another long story. Please don't make me type that one out. I just had enough and was desperate. I took measures to put a stop to them coming into my home. I begged for help, I pleaded, made requests, and promises, and asked for protection around my bed at night.

It entered through the wall that night and was chased, by sentries, who were silent, in the room, I sensed them that night after my request . The tear was found and sealed by spirit messengers from the Living God. It sounds silly me saying that but it is true. The invaders of privacy were driven off, and the messengers somehow sealed the entry point that was opened by someone next door doing a foolish ritual next door. The neighbor confided in me that he thought his wife ad done something that caused all this.

My dad never belied in all this kind of stuff. He is a chemist, Microbiologist, and was director of research for a fortune 500 company. He was even summoned to the white house in the mid 70s. He didn't believe in any of this stuff before this happened, but they even followed my daughter over to my parents home, and My mom saw one as a green auora over my daughters bed over there.My daughters had called out, " Grandma, there is an Angel in here" Mom went in and saw it. She said that is no angel. My dad believes in extra dimentional beings now, He also saw one, A woman in the home I grew up in. She was standing, looking at their antique grandmother clock. He thought it was mom, but it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Lovely song Rider and most fascinating story of your experiences! Thanks for sharing with us! I have shelves full of paranormal books.

Gordi, you're going to be joining our night owl club in here. Oh wait, we didn't start that club yet. I usually just call it the night shift. Sometimes though, the night crew doesn't show up and I have to threaten to fire them. Ask Jiminy. LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The best way to get through the pain of loss of the one who we loved so very much, is to celebrate life.
Lets celebrate together, on Gordis behalf. To you brother I lift my glass, Let your heart not be heavy my friend.
Lets all toast together. We stand together. We feel your pain, yet we will dance and sing instead of have hearts filled with sorrow.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That was cool. Now I feel like dancing.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
off to bed. After midnight here in rain soaked, flooded Cali. I still have standing water on my patio, it the back yard. and in the garage.
I love you guys. Enjoy the balance of your day. Peace out!
Rider

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
3:16 AM here in Rhode Island. Goodnight Rider! Goodnight Gordi! Goodnight Shed!

Sweet enchanting dreams!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star Ive watched it twice. Im gonna watch it one more time before bed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night sweets

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Goodnight Rider
Goodnight 'Raine.

How pretty are the Girls in Celtic Woman??? Wow!
Gx

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Gooood Morning all!

Hope your saturday turns out the be a great one!
The weather is pretty dang nice here. Its been above zero since monday. Melting the snow and making the roads a mess,
But at least its not freezing out

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This one's for you, Gimme! I saw it on a group I go to and just had to share it with you. I think it fits you perfectly.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The temp is 34 degrees here.

Going Ice Fishing.

This one is for you Syx

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Good morining Kat, and everyone else!
Kat Ya finally got images to upload here! Nice Pic! Good for You!!

Is that ice shiny cause it's wet, or frozen glass clear?! I don't like to be on wet ice. Have gone through some of that as a youngster!LOL!!

(Ok. Now to catch up. 4 or 5 pages since I logged out last night!?)

edit on 21-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Dave Bro! Good to see You here again! Sounds like the little ones are getting bigger and being ordinary young dragons! They are mischievious at best usually!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ok. Not leaving anyone out on purpose.

Kaelci I loved Your latest Story installment! ALways a treat to read Your works here!!

Rider where in Illinois was Your Mom from? Is my birth state too. Well, still livin here too...
Someone must have been using a ouija board without closing it? Sounds like You had some interesting happenings there!!

Hi WIS!
This from You should be on a Hallmark Card! "Every drop of true compassion makes an ocean" It's Beautiful!!

Gordi You are certainly welcome! Speaking of wet eyes, You have made mine do the same!

It's all good!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hey Mac! We have had rain here in Illinois. Lots of it lately! At least it was not cold enough for it to turn into that white stuff!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
hello every one....well i just notice all are off line now...well hope you have a great day any ways..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

hello gordi...it never any fun letting go of a loved one..more so your mom...i hurt daily that mine is gone..since 1999..well both parents that year 16 weeks apart...

but i also know you have a wonderful family and friends here for you...you are a very nice person to have around...one more thing..i really love your picture with you and your son..looks so great...
please take care..

CC

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

This morning the snow started falling. But then was finished about 20 minutes after.
I went underground this morning, and just got back up. Its really foggy out now and very mild.
Much better than snow though!

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join