It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Aww thank you. I Know who I am but...people, why won't they let me be me, as I encourage them to be who they are. Why do they want me to be like them? Why do we have to be copies of each other to fit in?

Tears nourish our lives, thank you for crying with me. Tears come from the depth our hearts.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I like you just the way you are Hon.

Heres a song Ive loved for decades. I sing this often when Im welding out in the plant. I know every word.

Best of all He plays it on a 12 string guitar.

Been away,
Havnt seen you in awhile
Howve you been
have you changed your style
and do you think
that weve grown up differently
don't seem the same...............

Anyway here it is, on a 12 string

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I listen to this song and think of people who I would say this to.
You are a gem. Thank You, I must find my priorities. I have to wake up and be real.
]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hugs right back at you Hon. You are the Gem, not me

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You are the Gem, not me

I think there is space for all of us who want to shine the light, so don't put your "candle under a bushel" silly you.
Must rest now. Hugs to all who give comfort.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ok Hon, But one more song before you go.
For sweet dreams... Mandolin Wind

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Gah, I am so behind!!!!!

Thanks Errollorre, glad you are still enjoying my story! Yeah, I had to let a couple of characters go, but there may be new ones in the future. Oh crap, I forgot Hugo my winged wildcat. LOL, see I had too many characters and can't remember them all. LOL! Next entry will have to include him. Loved your latest entry! I really missed reading your story and am glad you have gotten back to it!

Syx and CC, thank you guys! Glad I still have some fans in here. Syx, your turn!

Hiya Jiminy! Sorry I missed you earlier.

Rider, acoustic guitars have such an awesome sound! Thanks for the tunes!

I missed Wis and all the love and tears and soul searching stuff. Don't underestimate yourself Hun, you are a gem too!

Wis, you know who you are. Sometimes we may feel as though we have lost ourselves somehow, but we are still there beneath the surface waiting to rise again. HA, Rider called you wise too. See, you can't hide anything from us in here. We know better oh Wise Woman of the shedlands. We don't have to be copies of other people to fit in. Let your light shine out and be yourself. If they don't get it or appreciate, it it's not your fault.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Flash, are you crushing on our JD?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hi Guys

I gather all is well with everyone!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ah the sound of Music. Makes me want to break out my guitar and learn how to play lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Who doesn't love Jesus?!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone.
I was thinking this morning about the story I have been writing.
In particular the last few chapters.
In parts were my characters are at the old Shed I have used the actual writings of Jacy who started the first Shed.
I've highlighted those particular passages in a different color to point out it was her writing and gave credit for her authorship.
Something I will do with other writers if I use their previous writing in future chapters.

There have been a couple of scenes I made up within the story written by Jacy.
The action I create in no way changes the original writing but it adds a side story to what is going on.
Now recently I saw the Star Wars movie "Rouge One."
Now this has made me imagine when I read my story that when I see Jacy or Night Star or Gordi in my story saying something that was not in the original story,
I now imagine I'm seeing a CGI version of them in my mind. LOL
A good computer simulation,
but not the real actor. LOL

Oh and here is one of the original Shed photos that was used back in Jacy's story a couple of years ago.
I wanted to upload it with my story, but I finished it at work and didn't have the photo with me.

Errollorre and Troll have spent a lot of time sitting behind that bus while Aria looks through the window.

By the way that is not the Shed.
That is the house that sat next to the original Shed.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm so bummed out right now...

I had all of these things I wanted to write but...

I dunno if I ever even wanna write again.
Though it's the only thing I wanted to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Jesus, good to see you! Going out soon with my Sister for lunch. Hope all is well with you! Oh, another good old song!

Tom, Ah memories of the rainbow shed. I love your story line and hope to see more of your story when time allows! Hug the Bug for me! Waves at Gail!

Flash, the only thing stopping you from writing is you. I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry if you are feeling down about something.

To all the beautiful souls of the shed...I wish you a good day filled with love, hope and joy. As an online friend of mine always says...Keep pushing forward!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Errol

Hello! I'm Lovin' Your Story entries!!
(Hmmm. I need to get crackin' on ending the war....)

Hello Everyone else too!!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Flash! Wassup?! U2U if You don't want to write it out here....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hello all..hope every one has a great day....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Syx and CC, how is our lovely couple today? Still waiting for my Sister to call. Getting pretty hungry here. I could eat a dragon. LOL! Kidding Syx.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

" I could eat a dragon." WTF?!?!?!??!?!

Social answer for You, So far doin fine!
Real answer for You, I hurt like hell already and am ready to cry. If My back wasn't enough pain to deal with, now My right hip is going out! Has been getting worse for weeks now. Every day, more and more messed up. Gettin pretty tired of it all to tell You the truth.

At least We both have appt's next week for a good doc in Peoria. SO that's a plus....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Glad to hear you guys have appointments with a good Doctor and I wish you both a world of luck! I know, pain sucks so bad. I have my good days where things are tolerable and days that are not so great and those days where you want to scream OW every few seconds. We really need to do some fun things with the Everything Hurts club. Easy and fun things that won't cause pain. LOL

Sister should be calling any minute. Good Lord, what is that woman doing anyway? I promise I won't eat a dragon.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join