It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Great story Night!
Wow the fate of your main characters.
Daring writing.Sheesh this place is starting to become Game of Thrones. Lol
I writing on my phone so please excuse typos, grammar and such.
I hope to have a story entry soon, maybe tonight.
Again good story Night.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello Shedlandians!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Awesome Story entries Night! I Like!!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

hello night..so love your story...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hello to every one else...going to be working in syx room starting now..lol..while he is rolling us some smokes....i will do one box at a time...he will like it once things are put where they should go...hope every one has a great day...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
I finally managed to finish the next chapter of my tale of Errollore time traveling to the old Shed with Troll and the rescued half of Aria. (It's complicated)
If one in a fit of madness or desiring to read it out loud to drive another mad, would like to find previous chapters of this tale,
they can be found compiled here :
The Adventures Of Errollorre and Aria (and Troll)
And now for today's episode.

Chapter 16

Errollorre sat behind a rainbow colored van watching Aria who was standing on a box looking through a window.
Inside the house she was looking into were old friends from The Shed that she hadn’t seen in a long time.
It had taken a trip two years into the past for this to happen.
Suddenly Aria staggered and fell to the ground unconscious.

“Aria!” yelled Errollorre.
Errollorre and Troll ran over to where Aria lay on the ground.
She slowly opened her eyes.
“What wrong with ugly elf woman?” asked Troll.
“She’s been separated from her ghost form for too long.” said Errollorre.
“A body can not live long without it’s spirit.”

Aria reached up and touched Errollorre on the cheek.
“It’s alright Errollorre.” said Aria. “If I die here the other part of me, the ghost form that the Witch Queen made me become, will continue on into the future. We know the we will trick the Witch Queen into restoring her to a whole solid form. Time will go on as it was meant to be. And the real Aria will live happy with you.”
“You are the real Aria.” said Errollorre. “The life we’re experiencing now is going into your memory. If we don’t get you back to our future time there will always be a part of you that is missing.”
“I’ll just slow you down now.” said Aria.
“No you won’t.” said Errollorre firmly. “I know exactly what to do. Troll pick her up. We’ll take her into The Shed.”

“No Errollorre.” said Aria. “Before I fell I heard NightStar, Jane and the others saying they were going to take Jacy into the Shed for the first time.
If we go in there they will see us.”
“Then we have to be quick and try to hide once we get inside. It is the only way. The restorative atmosphere of the Shed should strengthen you. I also think there may be a way for us to advance in the time stream once we get inside.
Troll, pick up Aria and let’s get quickly into the Shed.”

Troll picked Aria up off the ground by scooping his hands under her.
She felt light as a feather to Troll.
Errollorre and Troll who was now carrying Aria ran to the Shed and quickly went inside.
The door of the Shed slammed behind them as they entered a large festive room that was a hundred times larger than the outside of the Shed.
Over against one wall was a long bar complete with barstools and a large mirror running its length.
Hundreds of different bottles of various mixtures sat stacked on shelves in front of the mirror.
Behind the bar, or it should be said, floating slightly above the bar, were a dozen pixies
staring in surprize at the strangers who just entered.
Especially at Troll.

“You can put me down Troll.” said Aria. “I’m feeling stronger already.”
Troll set Aria gently down and Aria stood up.
“I knew this place would restore you.” said Errollorre.
“Errollorre.” said Aria. “Nightstar and the others are on their way in here. We’ve got to hide.”
“We’ll go to the room we use in the future.” said Errollorre. “I’m hoping that the Wizard Carl had anticipated us being here and already put the time travel incense pots in the secret compartment under the floorboards.”

The pixies began chattering in agitated tones.
“What about them?” asked Aria. “They don’t look like they trust us enough to wander around in the Shed.”
“They're confused.” said Errollorre. “They know only friends of good spirit can enter the Shed. But they can’t figure out how a troll got in.”
“Troll go tell them Troll good troll from future.” said Troll.
Troll started walking over to the bar where the pixies hovered.
“Troll wait.” said Errollorre.
But Troll already stood in front of the pixies trying to explain the concept of time travel and his transformation into a kind troll.
Aria and Errollorre watched as within in a few moments the pixies began to giggle and laugh.
“Did you ever notice how pixies seem to quickly like Troll?” asked Aria.
“Yeah it’s strange.” said Errollorre. “It’s like they think he some big giant pixie.”
Aria and Errollorre laughed.
“Troll!” called Errollorre. “Be quick. We’re going back to our room.”
Troll waved as pixies buzzed around his head laughing and covering him in pixie dust and flower petals.

Errollorre and Aria ran back through a hallway that would lead to their room.
When they got to where the door should be they found nothing but a solid wall.
“The rooms not here!” said Errollorre.

“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “I know what’s happening. This is the first Shed. When we entered no one else was in here yet so it took the form we imagined it should be.
But now that Jacy and the others are entering it is going back to the way Jacy first saw it. And we didn’t have a room back then.”

Troll suddenly ran up the hall towards them.
“Ugly elf and hideous woman things coming this way!” said Troll.
“It’s Night Star.” said Aria. “She’s showing Jacy around. There’s nowhere to hide. They are going to see us.”
“Before we landed in this time stream the wizard Carl gave us three time bottles to use in an emergency.” said Errollorre. “I think this qualifies.”
“Where do you think it will send us?” asked Aria.
“Into the future a short way.” said Errollorre. “I only hope time seems froze for a few moments when we get there so we have time to size up the situation and act on a plan before time catches up with us.”

“Shhh” said Aria. “I hear them coming up the hall talking.”
“Everyone join hands.” said Errollorre.
Aria, Troll and Errollorre joined hands. But not until Errollorre had taken one of the small bottles out of a pocket in his shirt.
He pulled the cork out with his teeth and grabbed Aria’s hand and one large finger of Troll.

A cloud of incense billowed out of the small bottle.
The smoke surrounded the trio and moved around them clockwise faster and faster.
It looked as if they were in a small tornado.
Then suddenly they and the smoke were gone.

“You can have any room for yourself you can imagine.” Nightstar said to Jacy as the passed the spot where a moment ago Errollorre , Aria and Troll stood.
“This is all so wonderful and hard to take in.” said Jacy as they continued down the hall.
Night Star stopped for a moment.
She wondered where that smell of incense was coming from.
She looked around for a moment then continued with Jacy to her new room.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Wouldjya lookit that happy couple! Like your new avatar pic CC. Hope you have a wonderful day as well!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ccbears

Wouldjya lookit that happy couple! Like your new avatar pic CC. Hope you have a wonderful day as well!

Yep I agree. That's a beautiful couple, inside an out.
PS Its good to see you Jiminy Cricket!@

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know what we need on this planet is a little peace. I think we are all being played by globalists.
Anyway...heres a song I love and sing from time to time when the world gets me down.
Its by Cat Stevens

PS see the guitar he is playing? Its an Ovation Classic Balladere, Mine is exactly like it and sounds the same
edit on 17-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Heyas VBT, how've ya been!!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI Ive been ok, Hows your job? Is everything ok Bro?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Everyone and everything is A-O-K! Between Christmas, some vehicle trouble and 3 birthdays in two months, I'm just trying to hold on!

Business is good and there is plenty of OT at the moment. Plenty more incoming in case you havn't seen the latest GM development.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Good to hear. I was kinda worried for a second, something you said . Anyway same here. We just got a 12 hour bonus for good production for 2 weeks. My employees are happy

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I certainly didn't mean to cause any alarm by my words or lack of attendance, but I assure you, all is well!

I hope you don't mean that as a bonus they get to work 12 hours lol! We had a really good holiday bonus and are set to make a pretty good midyear one as well. Business is booming and I'm proud to say that we owe it to the owner who has really put a lot of blood and sweat into what it is that is responsible for that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks Rider. Cat is one of my favorites he has had such an amazing life, his voice and lyrics ring true and strong.
How are you?. Is life treating you with kindness?

edit on 17-1-2017 by WalkInSilence because: word

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI No what I meant was on top of their 84 hour 2 week pay, they get an additional 12 hours pay. We are on a weird schedule, We work 12 hour shifts, 3 on 3 off etc. It adds up to 84 hours per 2 week check. They get less then 80 hours straight time pay but a bunch of overtime pay. On top of that they get an extra 12 hours straight time pay every 2 weeks as long as they make production < Im on salary, and don't get overtime, but I get an extra equivelent of 12 hour pay each check if we do our thing. For me its an extra $750 a month, so I dont complain. Not getting rich here but its all good, and my employees are real happy

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi Hon,
Yeah I love his music. His Lyrics are awesome. I sing his songs a lot. Im doing ok. Its really good to hang out with you. You are a wise Lady. I do appreciate You.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Heres another one I really Love. I sing this often. I bet Errollorre could do this song very well

Errollorre, Id love to hear you sing this

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This was my introduction to him decades ago and has haunted me till this day. I cry when I hear it. it comes to me when I am the midst of magic.
Morning Has Broken

Thank you for your kind words. They are much needed. And now I am crying, this makes me remember who I am.
I must go search for "me".

edit on 17-1-2017 by WalkInSilence because: silly me

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
You are You, and You always have been.

Hey I adore that song. I was singing along the whole way tears in my eyes

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join