It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i have like maybe 8 video's to put on here...and will do that later tonight after we get some running around done...first i have to get my new teeth...they are a little brighter then what i have now...but i can leave you all with this drunk guy...LOL...i love you hun...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Aww. I Love Ya too CC!

(Yes I was pretty drunk in that pic....)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

and i only know the why you was so drunk..lol...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I have been reading starting from the first Shed. I am loving it. And I love seeing the names of people I've seen on the boards being in the story. So cool and nice and I'm so glad I came across this 13th Shed. It fits. I like the number 13. 5 is my favorite, but 13 is up there. Thanks for the great welcome here. And to everyone else, thank you guys too.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

hey...when are you going to start downloading our videos..

(EDIT) i have never download a video to here for a long time now..so he is going to download some i think and let me know how he did his..
(EDIT AGAIN) sorry we are having troubles getting them to down load..we will try again tomorrow...AGAIN SORRY...
edit on 3-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
CC, graet shot of Mike! I can hardly wait for the videos!

Ellie, I am so glad that you are having such a good time perusing through all the sheds.
Also glad that you found us here in Shed 13.

I'll be popping in and out as always folks!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I see you guys!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL! I see you too jiminy!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Because I can

"You Know"
May peace and compassion reign.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wow, love that image Wis! Indeed may peace and compassion reign! Hugs!

Trying to listen to some music to get in the mood for a story entry for Syx's story line. So I shall return.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Continued from page 33

It was the largest of the demons that had posed the biggest threat to the Accasians. His power was great, his will was strong and he was relentless in his attacks against the warriors of light. Together, Night, the Wizards and those highly trained in the magic of the ancients, combined their knowledge and skills and united as one. Circling the dark one, staffs were raised, flashes of lightening bolts were aimed at the entity. Thunder and lightening filled the night sky as a swirling colorful mist engulfed the demon Lord trapping him. He wasn't laughing now. His face contorted in agonizing pain before he dropped to his knees and fell forward burning, cursing and screaming to his death. All that remained were the grey ashes that scattered in the wind.

There weren't many demons left and whoever still stood would not be standing for long. It was over. Night stared ahead with the icy wind whipping her hair and cloak about. She felt as though she too had died, or part of her had. Her heart was heavy and filled with the greatest sorrow she had ever known. She had lost her twin Brother and fellow Accasians in the previous battle against the evil Witch Queen and her legion of followers and now...the sweet little dragon that called her Momma and her dear friend Garren who had become King. They were gone and she felt the empty places deep within her. Tears spilled and mingled with the blood soaked frozen earth.

The Elf couldn't move, she just stood there in the cold and wild winds with her pain and grief. She could hear the cheers of her comrades, but she felt there was nothing to cheer about. Turning, she looked back to where her friends had fallen. Her mind drifted. She was in two worlds now. This one with the tragic reality and another somewhere far, far away. Storm landed gracefully beside her. "I am here little one. You are not alone."

Night slowly glanced up, silent at first and then she unleashed her fury upon her old friend. "How could you? How could you have allowed Sky to be in a battle? He was too young and you should have known better. You let him die! Why did you do that? Why?" Storm bowed his head. "Night, it was not I who allowed him, it was his own who allowed it, the miniature dragons. They are stronger than we know and learn the skills of battle at a young age. He was trained by his own. It was they who decided and Sky himself. He was happy to do what he did. He fought valiantly and died with the greatest honor bestowed upon a dragon, any dragon."

Night apologized. "I should have known you wouldn't do such a thing. I'm so sorry." She hugged his neck tightly and wiped away her tears. "We must find Talon, Pesky, Wolf and Jojopo and pray to the great creator that they are still alive." He bent low to the ground allowing her to climb onto his back. Together they would search and hopefully find their remaining friends. The beautiful Elf could see below that the trees were all sparkling in tiny lights. She had forgotten about the tradition of bringing enchantment to the long, cold grey and dreary Winter months. The beauty was a stark contrast against the horror and tragedy of the remnants of war all around them.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Long time no see there stranger!!! Gah, that's been a while ago since we did that! Thanks and I hope to see you around these parts again.

Now, it's on with the rest of the week. I'm gonna have to be keeping an eye to the forecast Thursday and into Friday. One site is calling for about half a foot of that four letter "S" word. Another site is calling for snow but they aren't really saying how much yet. We haven't got any decent amount of snow here in the Kanawha Valley yet this winter. Decent snow means for some photo opportunities!!!

As for what I am doing........... you guessed it. Music time!!!

Made this public as well after uploading it yesterday.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hiya Chooch! Good to see you!

I'll play along and add a tune. This one is so beautiful!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Hi Ellie, how are you doing?

I'm sneezing and coughing a lot.
My mind has been racing but it's all over the place.

Ibuprofen works good at relieving my headaches for a few hours tho. That's a positive.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hey Flash. Syx and I are ending the battle if you want to put in your last entry.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
A couple more vids.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hey Flash. Syx and I are ending the battle if you want to put in your last entry.

I did write some of the next part but didn't finish it.

Not only have I been totally distracted and ill, but when I do think about my story I go a lil nuts. I've got like 25 new plots. I'm a mess, lol.

It's not writer's block it's more like 'writer's gone crazy'. I need to get some rest...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Awww, hope you feel better soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Pokes disparaged head in ... sees left over Xmas pudding - has a bite ... realizes the rats had been there first.

Definitely not the brown rice !

Looks around ... glad nobody saw that !

Skulks away ...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I saw that!

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join