It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi you. I was thinking about you the other nite.

Good to hear things are going well.

Like WIS said. Your Mom should get her own account. MamaMartin.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Hey Dude!

Sorry to hear you lost your roommate. That's gotta suck. Now you have to find someone else.

Are you still going to school?

Please accept my appology if my spelling isn't good. I'm having the same problem as Skid. Except I have a kitten trying to stop me from typing.

I hate to be mean to her but it does get annoying. LOL!

edit on 6-2-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Thanks for the link but wow did it take up space my computer went bonkers, too many adds.
But I did see it "exploded" ten miles north of Milwaukee, I wonder how many people are running around looking for rocks. They should be easy to spot with the snow cover.
We had a slight thaw today and tonight we are supposed to get freezing rain I hate that stuff.

I love walking these days, there are so many tracks.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I gave it a listen. That's good! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

a star lit night bundled up with hot chocolate listening to coyote singing serenade, is always better with a significant other. Ive been running solo for several years by choice. I will probably end that sometime soon

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I ran into this video a couple of week ago. This spring I am going to try this.

I have to go down to Menards next week, and I'm gonna see if I can get a heavy magnet.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That was the song that turned me on to them.

It just depends on my mood what I listen too.

Next week it might be Megadeath.

LOL!

I get alittle nervous being outside late at night where I live. I'm alway's fearful something is gonna jump me.

We have Bobcat, Canadian Lynx, bears,Cougars and Pilleated Woodpeckers.

The Woodpeckers scare me the most. These things a huge.

LOL!!

I am watching this really goofy Movie. Joe Dirt 2.

I am so sick of the news. And I am sick of Housewives. And I will not watch the "Apprentice" Didn't watch it when Trump was running it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well I don't need to find anyone
I'll see how it is I suppose living this life of solitude, after all just a few months. Yes I am. It's going well. I'm just taking the courses and getting things done and looking forward to 2 weeks from now on. Not only (hopefully)great fun, but seeing a friend I haven't in 3 or 4 years.

Haha, apology accepted
Perfect spelling though and you know how it is with kittens, they are absolute evil trying to control their owners. Beware!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That is cool to see someone you haven't seen in a long time.

Reminiscing about old times. And making new memories.

They say that people come into our lives for reasons we don't understand at the time.

Life learning and all that. LOL!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hello to whoever is here! Busy, busy day for me and just getting here. I'm going to catch up. Don't anyone go anywhere. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Don't anyone go anywhere. LOL

Sorry gotta go my heat blanket is waiting for me. I love that thing in the winter.

May you all have a jolly night.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Of course, a great thing. I can not wait. Things to discuss, private lives and family, maybe make future plans and the happenings of the world.

I sure didn't understand when I first met him. We were both children when we first met, it's been ages.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Nite Wis. Sleep Well.

Hi Night. I may be following her. I ate a late dinner tonite, and I am ready to crawl into my cocoon and hibernate.

I will try to check in on my phone before I close my eye's for the nite.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Shep, bravo dear Sir for a tale well told and still being told! It was a pleasure to see this when I got online tonight!

CC, loving the count down cards! Is Syx blushing yet with all the attention? I love you avatar! That was an awesome movie!!!

Skid, must have been great to have the day off! All thosewet and sloppy kisses along with dainty ones from thegirls. LOL So cute!

Kat, OMG, that man flu pic! Ahahaha! Oh man, Loved the Soundgarden vid!!!!! Wild cats and bears and the woodpecker scares you the most? That cracked me up! I almost spit my lemon water out!

Gordi, wow I guess you really were sick if you didn't have any alcohol in two weeks!!!!!

Syx, hello mighty dragon! Did your room ever get painted?

Martin, so good to see you, you have been missed!!!! I know you will be back as soon as possible. Was that movie a book? It seems so very familiar! I would like to see that!

Ksiezyc, Where the hell ya been??? So good to see you Hun! Oh lord, snow boarding? Take the lessons first! LOL Sorry you are lonely, you always have the Shed to come to for company.

Wis, MamaMartin, ahahaha! That would be fun! My friends and I would go out to breakfast after clubbing too and come home around 4 AM. I couldn't do that now either! LOL

Rider, wow, I haven't been clubbing in years. You must have had a blast! Loved the Foreigner vid! That guitarist has nothing on my Husband though. I hope I can convince him to make a vid someday. I wish he would have had some good vids from the past. The guy is amazing!! Now how about YOU make us a vid of you singing and or playing? Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I type too slow and lost two people to dreamland. Sweet dreams my Shed Sisters!

Moon, I'm glad you will be meeting with a childhood friend. How wonderful!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have been...well with friends, family, whenever there is a spare moment which isn't as much as I'd like. I will come time to time to see how things are going. Been pretty terrible at that admittedly. Hmm, I'll think about it. Hard to choose with both options having their ups and downs.

Yes, though he and I have been in touch through other means this entire time.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well it is certainly wonderful to see you when time allows! Try to stop by when you can and keep us updated on school and what-not.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Goodnight my beautiful people! Much love and peace. Dream of wonderful places and wonderful things.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It was a wonderful day off. They won't be happy today though. I go back to work.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If anyone wants to watch something cool, I put a thread up last night.
The Hogellum Went Traveling

It's like a story right out of the Shed.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join