It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wis, yes I did mean to say what I said. He is very stubborn and determined to walk without any aid, and when his leg was fitting properly, that was fine, but now he takes risks. So yeah...when he is stumbling forward, then he will lean on me or whoever. LOL! At home he has a wheelchair and the cat loves jumping into his lap and going for a ride with 'Daddy'. It's so cute!
With our physical problems, one good fall could really screw us up bad. So...yes, snow is pretty and enchanting to see, but not to be out in. So glad your dog is ok now. Yay!!!!!!

Hello Timely! I fell asleep watching a series on Netflix with my Hubby. I'm 'home' at the Shed now.

Rather quiet in here lately. Must be getting crowded in the bushes and corners where folks are lurking.

BOO!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wis, forgot to say what an awesome avatar!!!!

Oh and Syx, some great pics back there!!

CC, where is Syx's Valentine count down card today???
edit on 1-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Is anyone home?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi night star I just got home and want to say hello! Ok going to bed.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Nothing like making a new thread at three in the morning!!! I figured that it was about time to make one since it had been a while since I made one.

Fukushima Reactor #2 may have been found.

Other than doing something that I haven't done on here for close to a year. I've been taking it low and slow so far this week.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Chooch
Hey Chooch You have a good Thread there! Pretty informative. I like it!

Hello to EveryOne else too!

(I'm using telepathy because,
when I entered the Sky Portal last night,
it took Me to another Realm,
of which I do not know the name or where I am,
in relations to Accasia!!!?)

edit on 1-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
JD, are you still working lots of hours? Good to see you Hun!

Chooch, I gave you a star and flag last night just before I went to bed. Interesting thread!

Hi Syx!

My Sister is leaving for her vacation to Florida Friday, so I get to go out today! I thought she had already left so I didn't set my alarm, so I had to hurry and get dressed. Just have to have to comb my hair, put my boots and make-up on and wait until she calls me back as she had a stop to make first.

I'm sleepy as hell, but happy that I get to go out today and be with her. Won't see her for another few weeks after today.

Thinking of you all and wishing everyone a good day!

Where are my story writers? Where are my missing people? Group hug Sheddites!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi Shedisans!

It must have been something in the air last night. I'm sleepy too and I've been up for hours with plenty of caffeine. Hm.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Something in the air here too then.
I almost fell asleep watching a video,
about real proof of a moon landing hoax...

I've seen other vidz about this in the past, but this one digs pretty deep...
Go Here if You want to check it out...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here's a story for you, Night:

Link to all posts in Sheds 11 and 12
(Shed 13) Page 55 - An Interview
(Shed 13) Page 66 - Detour
(Shed 13) Page 69 - What You Can't See
(Shed 13) Page 70 - Lives Given, Lives Saved Part 1
(Shed 13) Page 73 - Lives Given, Lives Saved Part 2
(Shed 13) Page 120 - News Comes to the Lord Captain
(Shed 13) Page 130 - Lowaeren

Today's episode: An Unexpected Visitor

“I warned you I would call, Lord Captain,” the gray lady said.

Gaalen stood before Elder Poliara while she sat in one of his two chairs. Even a Lord Captain’s quarters were sparse in the Bastion. It had been a very long and trying day. His interrogation of Seeress Meron wore on him. He knew he had been sharp with her, but a part of him simply didn’t care. A man was just a tool to most women, and going by her previous behavior she was no different. Her last words to him rang hollow. I will see him recognized for it. What good would a Ngak-blasted medal do for Baeler’s boy Taliar? A child needs his parents.

Too many dead, and too soon. It was always war with the creatures of the world. No building stood for long undamaged. Even the Tulvar and the Elver, the great keeps of the Bastion, had been attacked and damaged by a mi’sar that came up from the bay over the Water Wall not far from Gull’s Roost. Not enough people were left to keep the city in repair. Parts of Avaanse were rubble, and entire villages had been laid waste out in the country. We are slowly dying off. Soon, we will be just a memory, and our homes only haunts for crows and ghosts.

After his visit to the Temple, he had gone to Jillan Baeler’s bakery to inform her of her husband’s death, then to call on Lord Orendar, and finally back to meet with Macosai.

“Indeed you did warn me, Elder. How may I be of service?” he replied, warily.

“What I’m about to tell you, you must not speak of to anyone. Do you need a Command for that?”

“That depends on what you wish me to do with the information, I suppose.”

She grunted lightly. “That is fair,” she nodded curtly. “Tell me about the murder in the Palace.”

Gaalen related the story as best he could. He chose not to add Uwen’s theory about a demon, instead sticking with the facts as he knew them.

Hauerdred,” she mused.

Gaalen grunted and shook his head slightly.

“Your cousin mentioned it, didn’t he? Takes after his father, that one. Sendal Clane’s Hauerdred, and the skinghost in it. He told you about it, didn’t he?”

“What is a skinghost, Seeress?”

“A demon, boy. And a nasty, vengeful one at that.”

“A bleeding apparition? Are you saying that thing is real?”

“So you do know what I’m talking about,” she looked him in the eye.

Bloody Abyss, he thought. “Uwen did mention it. He and I thought it was more likely some woman had copied the murders from the story, rather than there actually being a demon wandering around killing undervalets.”

She didn’t respond right away, but instead studied him for a moment.

“If you live long enough you start to see past faces to what’s inside,” she said slowly, “so I know you’ve seen darkness, boy. But there is an entire world of chaos, hate and death that you haven’t seen yet. You and your cousin may be right about someone copying the story, but that doesn’t exclude other possibilities. Don’t underestimate Ngak, boy.”

“Ngak. Ngak is a myth.” Gaalen wasn’t necessarily certain of that, but insolence was irresistible to him around this woman.

“If you believe that, you are more foolish than I thought.”

Gaalen said nothing, but gritted his teeth.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'll check it out later - gotta get more coffee beans or there will be no caffeine tomorrow (horror!) then head to lunch.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
I've been tweaking my videos and fooling around with a youtube channel to put them on.
So although I've posted it before here it is yet again.
The first song I did for the Shed called,
"The Shed".

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
HELLO EVERY ONE..HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE GREAT...I AM NOT FEELING THE GREATEST..BUT I AM OK..ITS JUST MY RIGHT SIDE IS PRETTY MUCH HURTING LIKE CRAZY MORE THEN IT USED TO HURT...BUT OH WELL MAYBE SOME DAY THE DOCTORS WILL KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME...AGAIN GREAT DAY TO ALL...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

ANOTHER ONE FOR SYX'S COUNT DOWN....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Announcement to all Sheddites and lurkers...Please go here quickly and wish our beautiful Bird a Happy Birthday, It was yesterday and I am so disappointed in myself for being late. I was feeling crappy yesterday and soooo tired and drained. I'm sorry Bird! Love you so much!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Shep, thanks for yet another great story entry!! Loved it!

Oh Tom, I love that vid so much!!! I can easily see that as the music in a movie...OUR movie/story of the Shed and Accasia, its magic, enchantment, mystical creatures and beings. Oh what a wondrous movie it would be! I'd probably want Johnny Depp to play Night's love interest.

CC, an awesome count down card for Syx! Awwwww! Lving these! Hope the Docs find out soon what is causing your pain Hun!

Have lots to do folks, but please go visit TNMockingbird's Birthday thread and send her your wonderful Happy Birthday messages!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks Night.
I'm still adjusting my videos. (I doubt it's noticeable to most.)
Here is another Shed song you've seen before,
"Someday In Acassia".

And a last video from me for today.

edit on 1-2-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

WE CANT ALWAYS REMEMBER EVERY THING..I AM SURE BIRD WILL UNDERSTAND...SEE I DONT HAVE A LITTLE BLACK BOOK THAT TELLS ME WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS THAT DAY...SO SEND ME YOUR INFO..LOL...SO I WAIT UNTIL YOU POST SOME THING..AND TELL MY SELF I WILL WRITE IT DOWN AND FORGET TO....

edit on 1-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I AM AT THE POINT I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS...I AM SO DREPESSED OVER IT ALL..AND THAT MIGHT BE WHY I HAVE MOOD SWINGS...HELL I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ME ANY MORE...

edit on 1-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Tom, I wrote this page down so I could find these vids without having to travel to youtube to look for them. I love each and every one! They put such a smile on my face and such heartfelt feelings! Thank you soooo much!

CC, chronic pain can indeed effect our moods. I try very hard to have a sense of humor while suffering. I know, easier said than done, but we can't let it beat us! Hang in there Hun!

I must see this movie!!!!!

Caught up on facebook...almost, then need to do a few other things, so bouncing back and forth here.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join