It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Must be ladies night out in here.

Bird, that was just beautiful! You are certainly one of those special and amazing people!

Wis, I'm so sorry to hear about the dog. It's not your fault. You gave him the freedom to run free as he loves so much. You had no idea he would get into something he shouldn't. I'll be praying for him.

As for lessons to learn, I believe we all have those and we are never too old to keep learning and become a better person by learning from our faults and mistakes. After all, we are only human.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
This is a beautiful quote but I am not sure I like the implications.

How I wish life was much more pleasant. I too have a lesson or two to learn.

Any who, my beloved "Jack'Beagle" is ill, very and that bothers me much more than any ailment I could have. He sniffed out a carcass and when I finally found him he had taken "his share". I am to blame, I should not let him off the leash but he is so happy when he can run free and usually he comes at my call. He is twelve now. A grand old bugger.
Of course he starts to "act up" after ordinary vet hours, so I would have to drive all most 80 miles to get him to a vet.

I feel so terrible, but then how was I to know he would sniff it out a quarter mile away.

Thought are with you ... pets are family ... 12 years is a long dog time !

I hope he turns the right corner for you both .

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: Night Star

OK I AM IN THE PAIN CLUB NOW...IS THERE A PAGE FOR THIS YET...I JUST WANT THE PAINS GONE..

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAIN.MOIVES AND THEN TO A FANCY RESTAURANT..LOVE IT..

Hope the pain is short lived CC !

Get Syx to hit his thumb with a hammer ...

Your laughter will briefly override the pain !

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello Sir Timely of the Shedlands!

Pets are indeed family! When new people ask me if I have any kids, I always say, "No, we had pets instead." True story. When most women were getting maternal instincts and wanted a baby, I wanted kittens.

I love children and they love me though.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Did the Shed go to bed? You're all missing the faeries. Look outside! Look!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I hate going to sleep at night, but I have to get up early enough tomorrow, my day out. Goodnight Sheddites! Tucks everyone in for the night. Well, except for those just getting up, Good Morning to you folks! Coffee is ready and breakfast is made.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...I guess our dear Gordi is still suffering with the man flu....

Yup, sorry. Feeling awful!

Gx

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I slept in today for the first time in years.
But now it's time to start the day.
Here is a coffee and sugar rush for everyone.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Yum! I'm in!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Gordi, get your rest your Sweetie! Drink lots of fluid and try to eat something to keep your strength up. We'll stick you in the sick ward and have the faeries and pixies look after you. We'll peek in from time to time and wave from a distance. lol Seriously though, I know these things take time to run their course and I'm wishing you well. Gentle hug!

Morning Tom! Say hello and good morning to Gail for me! Grabs a coffee, drools over the donuts but steps away from them.

Hello everyone! I shall be leaving around 1
clock. Can't seem to wake up. Have a lovely day Sunshines!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Good Morning everyone! I hope You are all well.

@ > Timely, I hope She does whack My thumb with a hammer.
It will distract Me from My other pains too! LOL!!

@ > WIS, I am sorry to hear Your Dog is ill.
I hope He is better today.
It certainly isn't Your fault that He found that carcass.
You asked "...How was I to know...?" You weren't. Besides, perhaps in a way He was supposed to find it.
He may have ran off a predator Who would have been in 'protection mode' if eating on that carcass, therefore protecting You...

@ > Gordi, I hope You get better soon. Lots of rest and fluids.

@ > Erroll, Thank You for the Coffee and Donuts! A perfect delicious and nutricious breakfast!

edit on 31-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

hello..no that wont work as then he will have a painful thumb...at least he can move both his i can only move one of my thumbs...as i wasnt bend any more....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

hello.......errollorre could i please get a strawberry glaze on mine or maybe blueberry glaze..thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

hello wis...i hope your puppy is ok..i wish you tons of luck..

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
hello to every one..hope your day is full of fun..

CC

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi cc!
Fun? Hm. Not sure I would classify today as fun, but I will say it's not unpleasant.

Hope you're having an awesome day!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC you're a Poet, and don't know it!!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Snow is falling and this time it decided to fall and stick to the ground fast. Parking ban on for tonight into tomorrow sometime. Had to rush through lunch and though I needed to get to the bank and get groceries, Linda's car was already sliding and it is usually good in snow, but since the storm just started roads weren't sanded yet. She got a call from her Grand Daughter needing a ride into work. I told her to just take me home, it was dangerous and she and her Grand Daughter should just stay home.

We took my Husband for bloodwork and he hates to lean on me or anyone, but he is very unsteady on his prosthetic leg. He should have had that re-fitted a long time ago. He will only lean on you if he knows for sure he will fall. He refuses to even use a cane. He would only have to pay a percentage to have the leg re-fitted and instead he decides to buy an expensive guitar which is still on lay away and lets people borrow money that may or many not pay him back. Hell, his own friend's Father lost his life from a bad fall one Winter. GRRRRRR

Now I won't get to the bank or get groceries until Friday. Better start rummaging around and see what I can throw together until then. Sigh...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't say hello to you yet CC, Syx and Shep!

In a bad mood here. LOL I don't get out much and look forward to my Tuesdays with Linda, but had to come home, and seeing my Sister once a week, but my Sister is on Vacation for a few weeks.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

yes i sure am so far so good...thanks for asking me..hope you day goes great for you...

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join