It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: BugWhisperer

HELLO BUG..HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING...I SEEN YOUR PICTURE AND I THOUGHT WE HAD ANOTHER NEW PERSON IN HERE..BUT I GUESS YOU ARE NEW AS I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE...UNLESS I MISSED SOME THING..I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD...I SO SO HAVE MISSED YOU A TONS...I HOPE YOU CAN BE ON HERE MORE..IF NOT I UNDERSTAND...HOPE YOU DAY IS GOOD FOR YOU...

Hi CC,

I'm doing good. Yeah, I switched my avatar because I loved I Dream of Jeannie as a kid, so it was just on a whim. We will be changing it back soon.

I miss you too. I'm determined to be back on here more!

Love you, hugs to you

-bug

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

YAY!!!!!!! Good to see you again Gail!
Big hug!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HELLO...WELL IF YOU DONT HAVE IT AROUND YOU CANT EAT IT...I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY..DID YOU SEE THE CAKE I SENT..I WAS HOPING I GOT IT TO YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE BUT I GUESS I DIDNT..AND I DO HOPE ITS THE RIGHT NUMBER....LOL..

GOING TO WORK ON ANOTHER BOX..I EMPTY 2 OR 3 TOTES TODAY..SO TOMORROW I WILL BRING IN A FEW FROM THE KITCHEN AND GO THROUGH THOSE BOXES...

CC

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

AWWWWW...YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE IT BUG...I LIKE IT..NOW YOU JUST MADE ME THINK OF WATCHING ALL OF THEM ON OUR FIRESTICK...JUST LIKE I AM GOING TO A FEW OTHER SHOWS I WATCH..THIS ONE WILL NOW BE ADDED..

JUST BE HERE WHERE EVER YOU CAN BE..DONT JUMP IT OK..

LOVES AND HUGS TO YOU...

edit on 28-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes, very cute cake! Yes Brent turned two.

Achy here. Trying to sit back and read posts and might go to youtube to watch something, or watch Netflix in the parlor. Haven't decided yet.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

OH YES I AM SO HURTING AND I WILL FEEL IT MORE TOMORROW...SO WHO KNOWS WHAT I WILL DO TOMORROW...

OK WELL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT...

CC

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
NIGHT TO WHO EVER IS HERE...HAVE A GREAT NIGHT...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Bout time for some TV here so Nighty Night everyone.
Here's something to watch while waiting for the night Shift show up.
Have a Wonderful Evening...

edit on 28-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Night Syx and CC!

Good vid Syx!

Night sits by the fireplace with a glass of Elven wine. Candles are lit everywhere softly illuminating the room. She gets up, goes into the kitchen and sees the pixies cooking and baking, grabs a tray of assorted delectable delights and returns to the living room. She looks out the window at the majestic dragons circling high above the Shed. Satisfied and feeling safe and secure, she sits again, grabs a book of poetry, listens to the faery's music and awaits the rest of the night crew.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Continued from last two story entries on page 83.

In their silent mourning, things began to change all around them. Instead of glittering, cold white snow, there was greenery and moss covered grounds, colorful flowers and warm air. Faeries waved tiny wands and danced amongst the tall grasses and exotic plants. Night Star and her companions looked up and saw Hugo, the winged wild cat lying on the ground panting, wings spread wide. "I am here. The battle did not take my life from me, just a piece of my heart for those we loved and lost."

Night stood slowly and limped over to the magnificent creature, her beloved and trusted friend. The Elf notice the crimson blood oozing from the shiny black fur on his side. "You are hurt. How bad is it?" She looked closer and saw the gaping wound. Quickly she took out some dried herbs from her pouch, mixing it with a vial of herbal oil and patting it gently onto the muscular form of the cat. She wove a spell to speed the healing process. It wasn't long before the wound closed. "And what of you my Elven friend, what healing have you done for yourself?"

"The wounds I have may never heal fully Hugo, but my body will. I haven't had time to think of myself." She pet his silky fur tenderly and held him close. Still the tears fell and the aching in her heart was deep. Storm bent his body low to the ground. "Night, climb upon my back so that I may take you to the Shed. If you refuse to heal yourself, there are others who will do it for you. Though Elves live very long lives, they are not immortal and your wounds are in need of care."
She clung to the soft comforting feel of the wild cat's body, not wanting to let go. She felt numb and unable to move. She just closed her eyes in shock and disbelief of all that had transpired.

Jojopo the goblin pulled her from the wildcat and lifted her onto Storm's back then climbed up himself. "Wolf, Hugo, meet us at the Shed. Help the healers along the way to carry the injured." The white wolf bowed his head. "I shall do what I can." He watched sadly as they lifted high into the air and farther away from him. He wanted to be with his friends, but had to help the others. It was the right thing to do. Hugo rose to his feet. "Soon enough, we will be with our friends again in the sanctuary of the Shed." Like the wind, the wolf raced forward and the wildcat spread his colorful wings and gracefully took to the sky.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
These are the people of the Shed...

edit on 29-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Hi.

That really made me laugh.

But then I started crying and I I felt really sad.

It made me think about the times in my life where I tried so hard.

Did I fail faith, or did faith fail me?

I am so blessed.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

yes its always nice to see family....this is the only cake you can have night...i like seeing food pictures cause i dont gain weight at those...

man i hope i remembered it was 2 and not 1

CC

Oh my CC. That cake looks so good. Please save me some.

I have been craving sweets lately. I could eat that whole thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Hi Bug!!!!

It is nice to see you.

I love your avatar. I used to watch the old citcoms all the time, unfortunetly, where I live now, they don't show them.

I loved my "Bewitched".

How are you enjoying the winter weather?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kitty Kat! If you eat the whole cake, I'm eating all the cupcakes. How are you tonight? GAH! It's Morning! Damned Mornings always sneak up on me. I feel most creative at night and full of thoughts and energy. LOL I need an off button for my brain.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Hi Night.

I have been enjoying the stories you all post.

When I read them and go to sleep. I have interesting dreams. LOL!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I couldn't sleep.

I went to bed too early.

I have a been off work for the last 3 days. And I have two more day's off.

I'm not used to all this down time. LOL!

I am keeping busy for sure. The only thing is, I don't have to be up early.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't have to be up early tomorrow either. Ummmm...it is tomorrow. Hoping the melatonin will kick in soon. Good Lord I'm like a wide eyed owl at night. I must be a vampire or a nocturnal animal or something. It must feel good to have a few days off from work? Cool! What are you doing on your days off, besides being wide awake at night? lol

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Kaelci, step away from the bushes!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join