It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Syx, love that dragon pic!!! No booze at this party and I'm going to try hard not to have cake. I've gained too much weight.

CC, thanks! It will be nice to see family members gathered together today and my boys!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yes its always nice to see family....this is the only cake you can have night...i like seeing food pictures cause i dont gain weight at those...

man i hope i remembered it was 2 and not 1

CC
edit on 28-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL ok CC. I will not add little Skooter to My Tales...
Alas. I'll have to find another small innocent Animal for Our Young Bragons to terrorize! LOL!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It is a cool one isn't it?! I stumbled on that one in the midst of other Dragon images I was scouring, for use as a avatar. Can never have enough Dragons to chose from!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

well thinking about it more...you know how protive he is with me so many they will be ok with him..as they will also know they is our pet before we had bragons..he was away for a while cause he had to see his girl friend for a while and now he is back...well some thing like that..as then if they know he has been in our lives before they might not hurt him..and if they know i am also his mommie...its just a thought..or he can watch other the shed..and only let good and nice people in it..haha like he would do any thing to any one..haha...only if you are by me will he try to bite any one..so best thing dont touch him when he is by me...lol..its just a thought as all kids need a pet...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good mornin everybody, hope all is well😊

The wife and I are off to my moms house to chop up five trees and haul them back to the house so they don't run out of firewood. Its gonna be hard work but she is paying us 100$ so it'll be totally worth it.

I'll snap some pictures we can hang up somewhere In the shed. We can show what Alaska is really like
unlike all those Alaskan shows they have on TV today.

Alaskan Bush people got nothin on us!

lol just kidding.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

hello its nice to meet you...i must have missed a post sorry about that..
what part are in alaska are you in a had a friend that lived in man cant think...i think it starts with a k maybe..
well i hope you and your wife has a great day..sorry that its hard work for you guys..but you have to do what you have to do..but any ways i for got to welcome you both to the shed...hope you like this place...enjoy..
take care..

P.S. bring us some wood too..thanks..
j/k

CC

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

i think i messed up my dates for some reason as this is count down day 5 for all of your valentines i sent so far...so here is todays...maybe i should stop doing these...as it does take up pages..let me know...ilu

HAHA I FOR GOT TO LOAD THE PICTURE SORRY...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

LOL CC! I can find a way to put Skooter into one of My story segments. It might be fun actually to do that!
I visualize what the encounter of Him and Our Bragons would be like.
Not gonna say it now as that would ruin the fun of others seeing the first time, after I post it in The Story!! LOL!!
Yes this will be fun!
Hmmm. Now when to write it out. Maybe today. If not, soon then...

edit on 28-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

MUch Love at You too CC! But Hey, You forgot to post the image? Or is it still comin, in another post? Just wondered....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

YES I RELOOKED AT IT AFTER I POSTED IT AND THEN I SAID WHAT I FORGOT TO POST IT..I WAS SPACING OUT I GUESS...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Hey Shred! Good to see Ya!! Tree work is always a lot of fun! If one is careful anyway. I used to love going out to My Dad's place and firing up the ChainSaw! Yah Buddy! I have dropped and cut up dozens of Trees out there. Always a good time. Well as long as I have enough pain killers in Me to even do it!!

Say hello to Mrs. Shred for CC and I Please? Oh,I can't wait for some pix of your adventure!!

You guys make up the Third couple ,I believe, Who are Shedders!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok Now I see it! I like that one Hun!! Thank You!!

edit on 28-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

WHO ARE THE COUPLES ME AND YOU AND SHRED AND HIS WIFE WHO IS THE OTHER ONE...MAYBE I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS THREE OF US NOW..

YOU ARE WELCOMED...YOU HAVE A U2U

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Oh You silly Woman. Erroll and Bug of course! I know You knew that, but were just stuck in Brain Fart mode most likely!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

YES AND IT WAS A HUGE BRAIN FART...SORRY BUG AND ERROLL...PLEASE FOR GIVE ME...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just Because...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sometimes your dreams or goals may seem out of reach or impossible to achieve.
You'll never succeed unless you try.
The little cat in this video attempting to leap further than it ever did before is not only inspiring,
but it illustrates the lesson I've learned in life about taking a step in faith to reach your dreams.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

"You'll never succeed unless you try." Nail's it!

Cute video BTW!!!

How are You and Bug today? We are doing fine here...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
CC, I'd rather not look at food, it just makes me want to eat it. LOL

Syx, that dragon vid was stunning! Wow!

Shred, sounds like you and MommaShred will be plenty tired and sore when you're done chopping trees and hauling. I look forward to seeing your pics.

Tom, the only dreams I think I have are for me and my family and friends to be alive one more day. My Niece's future Mother-in law has a progressive disease and is now in a wheelchair and slurring her words when she talks. The sweetest lady in the world. Sad to see this happen to her. She is inspiring though as she laughed and smiled and engaged with everyone cheerily at the party today. Like the determined kitty in your vid, she isn't just giving up.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join