It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
All fine here. I just got off work.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hiya Skiddy! How are you tonight?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
*Opens the door to the shed and sulks across the room. Aiming for his favorite chair in the corner Jin ambles over. As he sits down he lights his candle. *

"Ahhh, the night shift in The Shed!!"

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ahahaha! Hello Sir Jiminy! The night crew has been rather scarce lately. Glad you showed up! I think I heard ghosties down the hall. You go check. I'll wait here. Hides behind the big comfy chair near the fireplace until Jiminy gets back. Peeks over the top to see if anything comes into the room.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You startled me Night !

I was wondering ; who may have sat on me whilst I was hiding behind the couch waiting to throw water balloons at Gordi or Syx ... !

edit on 26-1-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Shhhhh! Jiminy is checking for ghosts. Hey, give me a couple of those balloons. I'll help throw them when Gordi or Syx arrive.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Hi Ms Staaar!! I've noticed that the usual twilight sheddigans have been scarce. Perhaps we will hear great tales of adventure in the future!!

I'll go check but going off of my horror movie knowledge, it's never the person who goes looking who gets caught in the whirlwind!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I too hope that when they return they have great tales of adventure to share. Don't worry, I aint afraid of no ghost!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

LOL! Yup, that's it!

Trying to get sleepy, but it isn't happening. Who wants to tell me a bed time story?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Wis, if you are lurking, you have a private message.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Since it is officially Morning here...

edit on 26-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good morning Shedisans!

Just saying hello! I finished the first draft of a story for the STT2017 contest - will try to edit it today and submit it. LOL - now THAT's last minute.

Hope you are all having a wonderful morning!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Good morning everyone.
I managed to finish the next chapter of my time traveling Shed story.
Previous chapters can be found
HERE
and now for

Chapter 17

In a dimly lit hallway in the Shed a swirl of incense smoke suddenly appeared spinning clockwise and looking like a small tornado.
Three figures appeared in the center of the whirlpool of spinning smoke, Errollorre, Aria and Troll the troll.

The smoke dissipated and Errollorre, Aria and Troll looked around.
“Errollorre.” said Aria. “Does the floor seem slanted down towards the main room to you?”
“Yes it does.” said Errollorre. “And it unusually dark in here for the Shed. Come on let’s look in the main hall. We have a minute or two before time is unfrozen around us.”

The three walked down the sloping hallway into the main front room of the Shed.
Time was slowly catching up. Light coming through the ceiling windows was slowly beginning to flicker in an otherwise unlit room.

“Look at that.” said Aria.
Aria pointed to an object that was moving in slow motion in the air above the bar.
“It looks like something fell from that shelf above the bar.” said Errollorre.
Aria walked over and reached up and plucked the slowly falling object from the air.

“Oh my look at this.” said Aria.
“What is it?” asked Errollorre.
“It’s a picture of “The Rainbow Warriors” from the early days of the Shed.” said Aria.
It must have been tucked up in the back of that shelf and forgotten. I wonder what made it fall out?”

Suddenly the room lurched upward.
Troll fell back into a pile of empty wooden boxes.
Errollorre and Aria hung onto the bar as the Shed seemed to move up and down and back and forth.
“What is going on?” asked Aria.
“Time is back to full speed and whatever this is, it’s what was happening to the Shed when we got here. Said Errollorre. “I’m going to take a look outside.”

Errollorre walked to the entrance of the Shed and pushed open its large wooden door.
He looked outside and was surprised by what he saw.
“Aria! Troll! Come look at this!” said Errollorre.
Aria and Troll walked and staggered across the swaying and lurching room and came to look out of the Shed door with Errollorre.
They were all surprised to see that the Shed was inside a dimly lit damp wooden room with light barely peaking through wooden planks on large closed wooden doors.
“I smell salt water.” said Aria.
“Troll smell sting water too.” said Troll.
“I’m going to take a look around.” said Errollorre. “Move quietly until we figure this out.”

Errollorre, Aria and Troll stepped out of the Shed and suddenly it vanished into thin air.
“The Shed!” said Aria. “It’s gone!”
“Look at this.” said Errollorre.
Aria and Troll went over to Errollorre who was looking out between an opening in the wooden slats on the door.
They looked out and saw a wooden deck with several large figures walking about.
Behind them in the distance they saw the waves of a rolling sea.
“We’re on a ship!” said Aria.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
continued....

“Yes.” said Errollorre. “But how did the Shed get put inside a ship? And why did it suddenly disappear?”
“Look.” said Troll looking out of another opening in the boards. “More boat things.”
Errollorre and Aria went over and looked out through the other opening at a half dozen ships anchored several miles away from a distant island.
“I know who those ships belong to.” said Aria. “And I know what happened to the Shed.”
“Tell us.” said Errollorre.

“After everyone had been at the Shed for a while and after many parties, the Rainbow Warriors decided they wanted an adventure.” said Aria. “So everyone packed up and got their own pirate ship to command. They were going to find buried treasure. The Shed would eventually appear where they would decide to settle.”

“Fish faces.” said Troll pointing out towards the ship's deck.
Aria and Errollorre looked out of the door slats and saw the crew working on the ship were big burly looking rouges with faces that almost looked more like fish than men.

“The fish faced pirates.” said Errollorre. “Well I think I can figure out what happened to the Shed.”
“What happened?” asked Aria.
“When everyone left the Shed to go on their adventure, the usual thing that would occur is the Shed would magically disappear and transport itself to a new location. But we were still in the Shed traveling in the time stream. So it couldn’t transport until we left it.
The fish faced pirates must have seen everyone from the Shed getting on ships. So they snuck back to the Shed to have a look and it was still there.
They couldn’t get inside so they just took the whole thing and stored it in this storage compartment of their ship until they had a use for it.”

Suddenly there was a loud boom.
Errollorre and Aria looked out horrified as they watched the fish faced pirates fire a cannon at one of the Rainbow Warrior Ships.
The cannon ball landed in the water inches from one of the ships.
“Aim it two degrees port side!” yelled one of the fish faced pirates.

“They’re shooting at my friends!” said Aria.
“Do you remember this event happening in the past?” asked Errollorre.
“No.” said Aria. “This did not happen before.”
“Then the time stream is being corrupted.” said Errollorre. “We’ve got to stop this and put things right before it’s too late and we are lost in an alternate time stream forever.”

One of the fish faced pirates lowered a torch to the wick of a cannon.
“What will we do? They are going to sink my friends!" Said Aria.
“Let me think.” said Errollorre. “We have to move carefully not to ruin the time stream further.”
“Troll stop fish faces.” said Troll.

Troll sprung into action before Errollorre or Aria could say a word to stop him.
On deck of the ship the fish face pirate who was ready to set off the cannon towards the Sheddites on their ships, halted when suddenly bursting through the wooden doors to the storage room, sending wooden shards and splinters in every direction, was a large and hairy, and angry looking forest bridge troll!

Troll ran across the deck running over two fish faced pirates and sending a third over the side into the sea.
Troll reached the cannon and lifted it up off its rolling support.
Then he swung it like a baseball bat and sent several surprised fish faced pirates flying off the ship in different directions.
Troll saw other fish faced pirates attempting to fire a second cannon.
Troll hurled the cannon he was holding at the other pirates which knocked the other cannon sideways and fired a cannonball straight down through the ship.

There was now several explosions occurring below the decks of the ship.
“That cannonball must have hit some of the gunpowder stores below!” said Errollorre. “We’ve got to get off this ship now!”

Errollorre and Aria ran out onto the deck of the now listing ship that was rapidly taking on water below.
“Come on Troll! Yelled Aria. “Get off the ship!”

Errollorre and Aria ran over to the side rails of the ship and and dove into the sea.
Troll lept over a half dozen fish faced pirates who were climbing up over the side of the ship trying to get back on board after having been knocked into the sea.

“I don’t think we can swim fast enough to get far enough way before it explodes.” said Aria.
“Scutum Arma!” yelled Errollorre.
A pulsating bubble of light formed around Aria, Troll and Errollorre just as the ship of the fish faced pirates exploded with a deafening sound and huge fireball.
The light bubble only lasted a moment but it was long enough to protect Errollorre, Aria and Troll from the explosion and burning debris that rained down upon them.

“You remembered a wizards spell.” Aria said to Errollorre as they bobbed in the water.
“Yes.” said Errollorre. “More and more of the wizards knowledge has been entering my head through his ring. But I can’t seem to control when it does or retain it for long. It is all very random.”
“Well it has been helpful when it does happen.” said Aria.

A large piece of the exploded ship floated by Aria and Errollorre.
They climbed aboard it like a raft.
Troll bobbed in the water.
“Come on to this raft Troll.” said Aria.
“No.” said Troll. “Troll know Troll heavy and sink raft. Troll can swim in water for days. No problem for Troll. Troll stay here.”

“Look.” said Errollorre.” The ships of the Rainbow Warriors. They haven’t moved. And no one has come up on their decks or in anyway responded to all the noise and commotion that’s been going on.”
“I think I remember what is going on with them.” said Aria. “Right before they came to the treasure island they went over to TrueBrit’s ship and drank rum and partied all night until they passed out.”
Errollorre and Aria and Troll laughed.
“Then the time stream is back intact.” said Errollorre. “They don’t even know any of this happened.”

Then a figure on one of the ships was seen coming out on the deck.
He had his back to Errollorre, Aria and Troll but they could see by his long hair coming down to the back of his ruffled shirt, wearing pantaloons in high black leather boots, carrying a long scabbard, and holding a bottle of rum, it was TrueBrit.
As TrueBrit stood there one by one other Rainbow Warriors came from below decks and climbed down the side of the ship to waiting dinghies to take them back to their own vessels.
Not a single, hungover one of them, looked back to see the wreckage of the fish faced pirate ship, or Errollorre, Aria and Troll in the water.
Each of the ships hoisted sail and moved off closer to the shores of the treasure island.
“I wish we had a sail.” said Errollorre. “It’s a long way to the island.”
“What will we do?” asked Aria. “Should we swim?”
“No swim.” said Troll

Troll grabbed the back of the large piece of floating wood that Aria and Errollorre sat on.
He began to kick his legs and the raft was propelled along the water towards the distant treasure island.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

HELLO..YES SYX SAID HE GOT THE SAME AS MINE TOO..I DONT THINK THERE ARE ANY OTHER NAMES...HAHA..BUT I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A EVIL SITE...BUT I WILL STOP PLAYING THEM...I DONT NEED ANY MORE STUFF IN MY PUTER..I HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY...AND I SURE DONT WANT TO LOSE WHAT I HAVE NOW...ALMOST MY PICTURES AND FAMILY TREE RECORDS..I DO LOVE THESE POLAR BEARS...THANKS FOR SHARING THEM WITH ME...HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

HELLO BUG..HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING...I SEEN YOUR PICTURE AND I THOUGHT WE HAD ANOTHER NEW PERSON IN HERE..BUT I GUESS YOU ARE NEW AS I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE...UNLESS I MISSED SOME THING..I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD...I SO SO HAVE MISSED YOU A TONS...I HOPE YOU CAN BE ON HERE MORE..IF NOT I UNDERSTAND...HOPE YOU DAY IS GOOD FOR YOU...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
HELLO EVERY ONE...HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT...I WILL BE AGAIN WORKING ON MY ROOM..MAN I DONT THINK THIS WILL EVER GET DONE..THEN ONCE ITS DONE..THEN I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THINGS AND PUT THEM IN THE RIGHT AREA...LIKE ALL MY SCRAPBOOKING THINGS..LIKE GET ALL MY BABY BOY STUFF IN ONE FOLDER...AND DO THE SAME WITH MY WEDDINGS,BABY GIRLS,HOLIDAYS,VACTIONS,THEN I CAN SAY ITS ALL DONE...I HAVE TO MAKE SMALL FOLDERS SO THEY CAN FIT IN A SMALLER FILE CABNEIT I HAVE...THEN I CAN START SCRAP BOOKING AND I HOPE MY SISTER HELPS ME...AS SHE GOTS LIKE 8 I THINK OF HER FAMILY PICTURES ALL DONE..THEY ARE COOL...WELL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

A Grand Hello and Good Morning to You, and Everyone else!!

Erroll how Totally awesome are the Story entries You dropped in here this morn! I Love Em!!

I had a thought of a short time travel back to deflect that CannonBall that missed one of Our ships. Maybe I was caught in a TT Portal, while on a flight, that The Shed created just for that moment in time? Frozen time for Me to do that deed, then The portal brought Me back? I dunno if it would clash with Your Tale, or blend. Perhaps that would depend on How I write it out, eh? Mmm, Just some thoughts on it... Time Travel Cool!! Huh, Huh Huhh (From Beavis) LOL!!

edit on 26-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
You startled me Night !
I was wondering ; who may have sat on me whilst I was hiding behind the couch waiting to throw water balloons at Gordi or Syx ... !

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Timely
Shhhhh! Jiminy is checking for ghosts. Hey, give me a couple of those balloons. I'll help throw them when Gordi or Syx arrive.

Alright now You too! I see the conspiracy formed, and It won't work. I'll just flame the water balloons and they will turn to steam! (Well that would work if I saw them coming. Hmmm. Now I have to do something about that.?) LOL!!

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join