It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Charles Jaco Disprove the 1990 Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I shared this video with a friend who is in reality tv. He said there is no way this is real, Jaco was never on CNN before. It's just a video to discredit CNN. I am having a hard time finding Jaco doing anything for CNN before this video. For those of you who cannot watch video, it is a well known spot of Jaco pretending to put on a gas mask, scud missiles approaching etc. My reality friend says the lighting is too bad to even be believed. Anyone have anyone evidence or opinion about this Jaco video?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dixiecracker

and the link is not working...sorry Jaco

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It's he old staged and scripted war report !!!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ugh. Here's the link. Yes, it's the staged war report. But my friend think it's staged to demonize CNN, and that Jaco never worked for them. I can't find proof he did! youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

it's a tricky link ......

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The video is real. Jaco was with CNN for a maybe 5 years and that was pretty much in the middle. There's a few things happening here psychologically. For one, the blue paint on the wall makes you immediately — if subconsciously — think "blue screen" and therefore "fake."

There's the fact that it's all happening against this wall and it just feels like a goofy backdrop with a random palm. Then there's action going on that you can't see and with the helmet and the gas mask coming out and the siren, it definitely has a quality of absurdity that reminds one of a sketch from a TV show or something.

Also, most cuts have some extra footage tacked on of some goofing around which to people who don't know wtf they're talking about, this can seem "off."

However, that's not stage dressing, that's a real building and that's where the media was sequestered.

This CT has been debunked a number of times, thoroughly. Here's one debunking at Metabunk.
edit on 2016-12-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you! My friend's main problem is that Jaco had not been in another CNN news report prior to this segment. I will pass your info along and see if it makes a dent. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join