It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim students demand prayer rooms in every 'major building'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: bastion
He thought himself rather funny. I just did my dues so I could get my CCW and be done with it. I remember as a kid we were trained to hate the "Commies" and the "Red Chinese". Muslims are just the new "Red Scare". I really think if we absolved ourselves of interaction in the area, it would improve life for the whole planet. We don't have to go to war....just ignore them. It would make both sides happier in the end.

Yup it's the old tried and tested divide and rule. If people aren't kept in constant fear, hatred and seeing the enemy of choice as subhuman, they'd be less keen to spend billions murdering them to line the pockets of the real enemies/threats to joe public.

It'd be nice to think after well over 100 years of the tactic being public knowlege and nearly 200 million deaths, people would have wised up a little but from the looks of this and other threads it seems more rampant than ever.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale
Are the Native Americans demanding a smoking area? It is part of our religious observations to smoke tobacco. Our prayers are lifted on the smoke from the tobacco. Why are Natives being oppressed by all the smoke-free zones? Traditional Natives offer up smoke as thankfulness after a good meal, they offer up smoke as a symbol of thankfulness when good friends meet and exchange pleasantries. And yet these rituals are banned on college campuses across the country.....by the tolerant leftist/progressive/authoritarians! It's an outrage I say!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Obama is Christian, the Muslim thing is a myth used by the right to somehow discredit him as if he doesn't discredit himself enough already.

This might help to cure your thinking....

<< 6  7  8   >>

join