It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Donors Want to Investigate How Hillary Spent $1.5 Billion in Campaign Donations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: xuenchen

It's not about the money. They are mad with her for obvious reasons.

One step closer to jail for her.

It is about the money...and the fact that they'll now not be getting anything for it.
edit on 22-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

We better go with the Flying Purple People Eaters

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
$1.5 BILLION!!!!!!

For a campaign?????

Donations?????

Is it just me or is that a staggering amount of money????
I'm sure plenty people would like to know how you lose when you have $1,500,000,000 to buy the American publics vote along with the entire media empire of the WORLD in your corner?
That was the most EPIC loss in the modern history of anything, take your pick. No wonder why you libs can't stop soaking your bib in tears, the feeling of defeat has been kept from you for far too long. Uncle Donnie will show you how to spend that kind of change wisely.

Unfortunately for the donors, all those promises you bought and got nothing for,
I can't stop laughing at.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Hell yes it a lot of money.
You could feed, cloth and house a family in Westchester, NY for a year with that kind of money.

Hell, there might be enough money left over to put a server in the basement.
edit on b000000312016-12-22T15:05:34-06:0003America/ChicagoThu, 22 Dec 2016 15:05:34 -0600300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

good old song.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
oh gee, another story from a right-wing blog....what impeccable journalism

Impeccable like the Huffington Post? CNN? MSNBC? "Impeccable journalism" is an oxymoron these days.
edit on 12/22/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This cite says that Obama raised $722 Million in 2012. Hillary really didn't do much actual campaigning, so let's guess a ballpark figure of $500 Million in actual campaign expenses. That leaves around a billion dollars squirreled away in some account in the Caymans.

Not a bad haul.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This cite says that Obama raised $722 Million in 2012. Hillary really didn't do much actual campaigning, so let's guess a ballpark figure of $500 Million in actual campaign expenses. That leaves around a billion dollars squirreled away in some account in the Caymans.

Not a bad haul.

Panama Papers re-ignited !!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Westchester is big money for the most part but even up there, if you got that rich people's jaws still drop like missing chromosomes.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Good Lord. There's too much money sloshing around US election campaigns. I wonder if Tump will shake the tree and fush out all these dangerous interests.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm sure WetWorks isn't cheap.

Where's Eric Braverman? Inquiring minds and all that.

edit on 22-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: GreyScale

Interesting if they do want to know. They should! However...Your link is a blog and appears to be the original source. So I wonder if it is true or not?

Would it be more true if it appeared on CNN? If anyone has been caught spewing "fake news" it's the MSM. I;d question what appears on CNN and MSNBC more than a normal blog.

Well I don't really trust anyone anymore in the MSM, tbh. However, I would like a better source than some guy's blog. Just a little better, please. Which turns out to be Politico. Not MUCH better, but better than a blog.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Maybe it was purple people eaters !!

I would not be surprised to find out that it was Russian hackers posing as a Nigerian prince:

Ms Clinton,
I am a Nigerian prince and I have $200,000,000,000,000,000,000 US dollars being held in a Nigerian bank. If you wire me $1.5 Billion US Dollars, I will be able to send it to you.

Yours truly,
Mjboto Mubotu
Nigerian Prince

It reminds me of that pasted-in 1965 Aldens sweater ad that
was supposed to be an orphaned but well-heeled pediatrician
from Wales-- stuck in a suburb of Akuda needing me to wire her
$1200 to get her Beemer out of hock in the garage for a snapped
front end-- so she could get back and marry me.
I think Interpol didn't immediately jump on it; because they pro-
bably assumed it was a skinny brat with a borrowed laptop too.
You may safely assume I did not snap either after 'here it comes'.

I don't need to investigate where the money went, or who loaned
it to her... of great interest to me is how they're going to collect.
I'm sure she's still got plenty of checks

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This should be good.Maybe she explain the 6 billion dollar loss while SoS while she's fabricating her denials/excuses/alibi s.
But we already know..it was the dam Russians!(sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
$1.5 BILLION!!!!!!

For a campaign?????

And Trump spent about half as much--to win. Of course the Dems should analyze what went wrong, but it probably doesn't matter because they are ideologically driven. The GOP did the same thing after their last loss. As I remember the analysis itself cost several million. It's major conclusion was that the party ought to go with the person the people chose and not some internal choice like, say, Jeb Bush. Obviously, the GOP establishment mightily resisted Trump. The just couldn't abide by what their own study showed them. Had Trump not taken over the process and run a lean mean campaign, he would have lost. He certainly did not get the kind of help the GOP COULD have provided, and there is at least some evidence that some GOP folks were paid off by Clinton to keep quiet. There are some Podesta emails that seem to indicate this. Whether or not that part is true, it certainly seems obvious the GOP was not as enthusiastic about their candidate as they could have been. Now the Dems are in the same position the GOP was in last time. Whether they are capable to listening to their own analyses remains to be seen, but of course they will make the effort. $1.5 billion is a lot to throw away on a failed effort, though the advertisers and consultants are likely very happy because they got paid regardless.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Clinton spent more because they adjusted expenses for inflation.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Clinton spent more because they adjusted expenses for inflation.

With IRS agents recently audited for road trip costs, and averaged
to almost 50k per agent per road trip... I don't think they were in
a Super 8 ordering pizza, fox. Maybe this spendthriftiness is systemic...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The only message Hillary had was she would get to take credit for being the first Lady President of the United States. No one cared.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Not a bad haul.

I read something not too long (month or so ago) ago about the CF sending a great deal of money to banks in Qatar.
Anyone remember that?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not a bad haul.

I read something not too long (month or so ago) ago about the CF sending a great deal of money to banks in Qatar.
Anyone remember that?

Oh yes.

But Snopes said the rumor originated from Sorcha Faal and therefore automatically false.

But we know many real stories are "proven" false for a reason.

Snopes & Dopes

But .....

The Clintons’ connection to the Panama Papers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join