It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mens Nails painted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have been noticing a trend of more and more straight men painting thier finger nails. I have seen men in suits with thier nails matching thier suits, Skater & Punks still wearing goth black nails and a number of guys that look like pretty ordinary married men with Dark blues and Military Camaflauge Greens. Is this just a new trend or is this some type of society no one really knows about?

Just My Thoughts

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i dont get the painted nails on most guys... i think its a closit case thing - but i do think that black nails and dark eyeliner on sk8er/punk guys is hot! lol! other than that, the wite, the blue & the green r all (in my opionion) men who need to find their way outta the closet!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I haven't noticed a growing trend in males painting their fingernails(aside from punk rockers) I know my half-brother from El Salvador use to have a really long pinky nail and paint it for when he went out to bars, as for a growing trend as i said i haven't notice but i live in Southern california and a couple years ago i noticed the trend of guys plucking or waxing their eye brows, so i wouldn't doubt what you see, what part of the world are you from?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
im from s/w PA... there's a guy @ skol who paints his nails black, blue & white. i dont get it!

new topics

top topics

join