It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS broken the mold and will continue to do so

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: StoutBroux

Regardless of the issues, Trump is a star.

Enough said.
I hope you still feel that way in four years , and that's not sarcasm.

I do to. Realllllly I do. I hate eating crow.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

And what changes do you think he will bring about.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Have you even been paying attention to what trump Has been doing so far? He is putting the elite in charge of the government. Every single one of his appointees is a member of the elite effectively cutting out the middle man. So hey he might actually be able to stick to one of his campaign promises and get rid of lobbyists. Ya know since they are no longer necessary.

Congrats you guys just gave the keys to the kingdom to very snakes you thought you were voting against. You were warned that this would happen but most were to ignorant to listen and still don't realize how screwed we are.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Maybe trump does need to be taught a lesson about how real life is and live the way most Americans live their lives.

When you start out with millions and have very good connections success is almost guaranteed.
Unfortunately so is a distorted sense of reality. As well as narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

It's been said time and time again that if the government was run like a profitable business.....

I am hoping he will run it like a profitable business. He is a go getter and not lazy, a work-a-holic I you will. I hope he follows through on his campaign promises but only time will tell. I mostly hope he gets America working again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join