It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS broken the mold and will continue to do so

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So Kelly Ann has been officially appointed as counselor to the future POTUS Trump. He couldn't have made a better choice! His picks for guidance in this cabinet are tough, resilient and just what this country needs for an attitude adjustment. Our abundance will be GREAT again. Thank the stars that Trump is SOOOOoooooo out of the box, even the conservatives are in for ride of their lives. I would bet, Trump will set the standard for future POTUS's. At least I hope so. Of course, I am saying this prior to his actual inauguration, but that's part of my point. He hasn't' even been inaugurated yet and he is a Tsunami of change.

What's my point? My point is that America is spot on for hope and change. Unfortunately, it didn't come from the current POTUS which so many were hedging their hope. Our hope and change is here, it is now, it is real!
edit on 22-12-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

What's my point? My point is that America is spot on for hope and change.

Pfft....Obama 2.0

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Our hope and change is here, it is now, it is real!

Change is only good if it's the change you wan't , don't hail the Donald before he's even took office as you don't know the change he will deliver , it may be a change for the worse.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Pfft....Obama 2.0
Yeah, it WAS his running point. Too bad he didn't cross THAT line.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Change is only good if it's the change you wan't , don't hail the Donald before he's even took office as you don't know the change he will deliver , it may be a change for the worse.

I agree. I am in fact a supporter of your point. But so far, so good, IMHO. Kelly Ann Conway is sound and solid.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Derp derp

Your as gullible as a democrat.

Least wait until his first year is up......

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That is yet to be Seen , but Mr. Trump Will Shake Up Washington Politics to the point of being Damned if you Do , Damned if you Don't , go along with his Agenda of Making America Great Again . The Progressive Liberal Critics will be out in Full Force for the Next 4 Years , Questioning Everything he proposes and puts forth to Congress and the Senate to Vote on , but I have a Feeling that the " Teflon Don " will Hammer through his Economic and Immigration Policies Despite the Blowback from the Left and the Never Trumpers on the Right . Exciting times ahead , the New Normal will be Abnormal to those who try and Stop this Man's Vision of a Future America that is Shared by Many , but is Still just an Ideal in the Making ......
edit on 22-12-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Pfft....Obama 2.0
You got that right!!!!! SOOOoooo 2.0! What was he thinking?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Derp derp

Your as gullible as a democrat.

Least wait until his first year is up......

Hey Crazy, the changes are real, they're here, they're NOW. Can't deny it!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That is yet to be Seen , but Mr. Trump Will Shake Up Washington Politics to the point of being Damned if you Do , Damned if you Don't , go along with his Agenda of Making America Great Again . The Progressive Liberal Critics will be out in Full Force for the Next 4 Years , Questioning Everything he proposes and puts forth to Congress and the Senate to Vote on , but I have a Feeling that the " Teflon Don " will Hammer through his Economic and Immigration Policies Despite the Blowback from the Left and the Never Trumpers on the Right . Exciting times ahead , the New Normal will be Abnormal to those who try and Stop this Man's Vision of a Future America that is Shared by Many , but is Still just an Ideal in the Making ......

Yeah, kinda why he was voted for. ALL of it. Come HELL OR HIGH WATER, we are on a mission!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think his appointments are side dressing , they will do as they're told otherwise ... Your Fired .

This from Donald Trump today in response to Putin making a similar statement , just what we don't need.

Donald Trump has called for the US to "greatly strengthen and expand" its nuclear arsenal. The president-elect, who takes office next month, said the US must take such action "until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes".
www.bbc.co.uk...

My concern is he thinks building more WMD will convince others not to build WMD , so much for the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons treaty.

edit on 22-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I think his appointments are side dressing , they will do as they're told otherwise .... Your Fired .

Donald Trump has called for the US to "greatly strengthen and expand" its nuclear arsenal. The president-elect, who takes office next month, said the US must take such action "until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes".
www.bbc.co.uk...

My concern is he thinks building more WMD will convince others not to build WMD , so much for the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons treaty.

It definitely will take some time. But overall, he is a KILLER on OFFENSE! That's what America wants! No more PC, no more genteel standards! It's time for tough! Look at Angela Markel........

s

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think his appointments are side dressing , they will do as they're told otherwise .... Your Fired .

www.bbc.co.uk...

You can "think" all you want. It is what it is. He is a strong leader, regardless of your partisan position.

link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

You can "think" all you want. It is what it is. He is a strong leader, regardless of your partisan position.

link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

link   
OK, ATS on blip.

link   
What the heck is going on??????

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ooops..... DP I GUESS!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I think your perception of the strength of his leadership is directly proportional to how much you want you want to be his follower. In reality, he doesn't even have the strength of character to avoid Twitter meltdowns.

If Trump is so "great," why is it that Trump supporters have to keep trying to convince themselves and others of his greatness in threads like these? Between the inane fawning OPs and the those with maps that completely ignore population density and raw vote totals, it seems like the Trump faithful need a lot of affirmation just like their thinskinned, weak-minded Dear Leader.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

My partisan position ?
I don't care if you have a Democrat or Republican running your country just as long as they're sane.

I speak as a member of this planet that isn't America who doesn't want to be irradiated or frazzled by an egotistical Billionaire with new toys to play with.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join