It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Katherine Horton, victim of gangstalking & harassment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Dr Katherine Horton claims to have worked at Daisy & at Cern, & that she is now being victimized by electronic/psionic media & basically tortured, gang stalked & assaulted.

She has turned to various authorities for help, but been ignored; her son has been removed from her custody. She is appealing to all who believe her twrite to various influential people (eg Boris Johnson, et al) to plead for her life.

Is there anything anyone here can say about this - is it a possible scenario, or is she delusional? She comes across as sane, intelligent & calm . . .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-12-2016 by kiro8lak because: wrong first name

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
Dr Elizabeth Horton claims to have worked at Daisy & at Cern, & that she is now being victimized by electronic/psionic media & basically tortured, gang stalked & assaulted.

She has turned to various authorities for help, but been ignored; her son has been removed from her custody. She is appealing to all who believe her twrite to various influential people (eg Boris Johnson, et al) to plead for her life.

Is there anything anyone here can say about this - is it a possible scenario, or is she delusional? She comes across as sane, intelligent & calm . . .

www.youtube.com...

Friend of another survivor of UK abuse sends prayers for her.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

I've been listening to the video. I have no doubt that she believes everything she's saying. Her outrage seems genuine. But I don't know what to think beyond that. It's all very creepy and alarming, to say the least.

If she's right, if these microwave attacks are real, I expect that the colleagues she is addressing know it as well, but do not act out of their own fear and self-protection.

I am not familiar with her history or claims; do you know for what reason she thinks she is being attacked? She refers to other whistleblowers, so I'm assuming she is also. But what exactly did she try to blow the whistle on?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
Dr Katherine Horton claims to have worked at Daisy & at Cern, & that she is now being victimized by electronic/psionic media & basically tortured, gang stalked & assaulted.

www.youtube.com...

This is a pretty fascinating topic and I believe that it is an operational weapon currently placed on cell phone towers in most major metro areas. The topic is broad and it is best understood by reading a summary of methods and effects like the one in the following link. Just when you thought you were safe in your own home.....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

Well..............she may just be a nutter, but see:everydayconcerned.net...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Went through this myself for 14 years but theres no point discussing it you'll just be labelled schizophrenic or delusional and just like Nazi Germany even if the truth was out no one would give a ***k because its not happening to them,its a taboo topic even on conspiracy forums,yes theres lots of threads here on the topic but only the ones from the less articulate victims survive.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Went through this myself for 14 years but theres no point discussing it you'll just be labelled schizophrenic or delusional...

Well, it being a common belief of paranoid schizophrenics doesn't help.

Also, "psionics" and "microwave torture" don't exactly exist as such, and are ALSO pretty common delusions with schizophrenics.

I'm also fairly sure they don't just walk in and take away your kids without doing some evaluation, which she obviously failed badly.

eta: I particularly like the tin foil lining on the walls.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I have been struck down 4 times by an energy weapon that hospitalises you,you cant move for 20 minutes after it hits you,I have been held down in bed with sensations like fish hooks being dragged through my skin,I have had false biorythms pulsed into me to upset my breathing and heart rythms,I have been zapped with something that makes you want to swallow your tongue,I have had feelings of pins being inserted,I have been made cold and hot,I have had my abdominals and other muscles cramped to the point of agony,I have had the most perverse and sick pictures beamed into my subconscious and all thats just for starters this went on 24/7/365 for 14 years I know what I went through and quite frankly dont give a damn that you cannot either concieve or believe psychotronic warfare equipmenrt exists or are a professional shill that denies such things,one of this sites custodians of the offician narrative
edit on 22-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I have been struck down 4 times by an energy weapon that hospitalises you,you cant move for 20 minutes after it hits you,I have been held down in bed with sensations like fish hooks being dragged through my skin,I have had false biorythms pulsed into me to upset my breathing and heart rythms,I have been zapped with something that makes you want to swallow your tongue,I have had feelings of pins being inserted,I have been made cold and hot,I have had my abdominals and other muscles cramped to the point of agony...

Yet, schizophrenics were reporting exactly the same thing in the early 1800s. Only then, Matthews attributed it to the "AirLoom", a sort of psychic pipe organ.

I have had the most perverse and sick pictures beamed into my subconscious and all thats just for starters this went on 24/7/365 for 14 years I know what I went through and quite frankly dont give a damn that you cannot either concieve or believe psychotronic warfare equipmenrt exists or are a professional shill that denies such things,one of this sites custodians of the offician narrative

There's no way to 'beam pictures into your subconscious'. Seriously. However, it's pretty common to have visual and audible hallucinations with schizophrenia, no magic 'beaming' required. And offensive images are a fairly common subtype. As well as command voices telling you how bad you are, etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes I wrote a booklet for the State Government called Psychotronic warfare methodologies and capabilities showing how they use the demonic,principalities and powers,rebuilding alters and occult in combination with the electronic they put me 6 months in a mental institution for the heads up,they agreed totally with your prognosis,anyway that era of my life is over and I do not wish to revisit it by posting about it on the net too much.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

So did they just give up eventually or something?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

edit on 23-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is this woman on ATS? Because a couple of weeks back there was a gang stalking thread with an unstable lady claiming she had her son taken and her husband "abusing" her and etc etc.

Probably just coincidence but it just sounds so damn similar.

Edit: Found It
edit on 23-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

top topics

join