It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ID left behind at scene of terror attack. Wow that is fortuitous.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It looks like the Berlin Christmas market murderer has been indentified thanks to identifying paperwork found left behind in a truck well. What a lucky break for authorities! Here's a quote from the Daily Mail article referring to the lucky find:

Amri became Europe's most wanted man after his identity papers were found in the footwell of the lorry used in the atrocity.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ssacre-jumping-red-light.html

This is not the first time a terrorist left behind all his identifying information that makes for a convenient break for authorities. As a matter of fact, there is quite a pattern now of terrorists implicating themselves through identification or other means. Let's take a look at some of the previous incidents that all have similar fingerprints.

-Mohammed Atta's magic passport found in the rubble of the twin towers.
-Charlie Hebdo- one of the brother's IDs found in the rental car leading to a quick id so authorities could find their guys.
-Ahmed Almuhamed's Syrian passport found near his suicided remains outside of Stade de France during the Paris massacre.

And related fortuitous findings:

- Begian bombing suspect's computer found in trash-contained his will and paranoid tendencies.
-NY Afghan bombing suspect found carrying notebook that spoke about "killing the kuffar".

Any others you guys can think of? These are from the top of my head.

I understand that terrorists are generally lacking in certain types of thinking skills, but to leave your ID in the car you use to attack people? Something doesn't sit right with me. What do you say ATS?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

What do you say ATS?

i'd say hush...
edit on 22-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

What do you say ATS?

i'd say hush...

That is probably excellent advice. Thanks for looking out kibric.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I've seen all of this before

Soviet Union and Stalin had the control of media, killed, arrested, kept everyone in fear

People got fed up and revolted

Europeans will revolt

Americans will revolt

All of this has happened before
edit on 22-12-2016 by MissingRUnext because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissingRUnext

Soviet Union and Stalin had the control of media, killed, arrested, kept everyone in fear

People got fed up and revolt

Europeans will revolt

Americans will revolt

There is noone there to revolt against.
We dont know what real, what is fake.

We dont know what actually happaning right now in the world.

edit on 22-12-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I agree. Everything that could happen will and has happened, in my estimation.

One thing that is new- the internet has provided the people with a meta-brain that allows for information to be processed and shared immediately and ubiquitously. I wonder how that might affect the outcome?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

People got fed up and revolted

Europeans will revolt

Americans will revolt

one things different this time I've gotten involved and I'm the one thing that does everything one time and then it never has to be done by anyone ever again. That one #ing guy.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Newsflash: Islamic radicals are uneducated narcissists who are either too stupid or too fame-obsessed(in religious circles) to be good criminals....

These idiots typically out themselves long before committing crimes because they want to be loved by their fellow zealots…

It's inherent to all cults for its indoctrinated to be afflicted with "chief believer" syndrome...

And since cults attract the mentally feeble it is of no surprise that the terrorist would be so stupid as to leave his wallet behind nor unreasonable to assume he did so to gain fame and his religious community…

-Chris
edit on 22-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i'm thinking about the perps putting their IDs in a easily found place...

the only idea that occurs to me is that the ID is left there at the scene or in the car-bomb or any other device as a sort of 'signature' saying ...Hey ~ I did this ~ I steered into that crowd of Infidels ~ Here is Proof ~ Give Me the credit ! ~

it might not be logical, but the perp had every intention of becoming a martyr, but injury or fate caused the perp to escape instead... so his 72 virgins in his afterlife will just have to wait a little longer till another chance of getting the heavenly reward comes about... I don't know if Jihadi works that way but that's my reasoning---> for IDs~left~behind

of course the obvious can be true....
the IDs are planted there by the authorities so that a pre-programmed search-&-capture can be conducted...
which leaves open the question
Why are Muslims the perps when the authorities insist that Islam is peaceful and also insist there are no Radical Islamists who are into Terror/Chaos
edit on nd31148242679322132016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The top of everything is CIA, NSA, pentagon

Jihadis are just puppets

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Christosterone

The top of everything is CIA, NSA, pentagon

Jihadis are just puppets

I agree they are puppets…

We will have to agree to disagree on who the puppetmaster is however...

To you, it is the alphabet agencies of the United States....

To me, it is a man who married a six-year-old at the age of 59 and consummated the marriage when she was 8…

My opinion tends to have more validity since every single terrorist to a man admits their devotion to the sociopathic pedophile whereas NONE have admitted their devotion to the American intelligence community…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Check this out. I heard this on the radio on the way home yesterday, so I don't have a reliable source to post. However, they were saying this Amri guy had been on a watch list of sorts, due to info in him possibly to try to rob a bank to acquire funds for illegal weapons, to use in another mass shooting. Then they say authorities have a $100,000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest. Those were not exact words, and I could be wrong about the reward amount, but I would swear that is what I heard.

Now, I was thinking, if someone knew this guy and possibly in "kahoots" with him, there is the easy way to come up with money for the illegal weapons needed to carry out a mass shooting.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

Check this out. I heard this on the radio on the way home yesterday, so I don't have a reliable source to post. However, they were saying this Amri guy had been on a watch list of sorts, due to info in him possibly to try to rob a bank to acquire funds for illegal weapons, to use in another mass shooting. Then they say authorities have a $100,000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest. Those were not exact words, and I could be wrong about the reward amount, but I would swear that is what I heard.

Now, I was thinking, if someone knew this guy and possibly in "kahoots" with him, there is the easy way to come up with money for the illegal weapons needed to carry out a mass shooting.

ATS survive on great brains like yours..

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Newsflash: Islamic radicals are uneducated narcissists who are either too stupid or too fame-obsessed(in religious circles) to be good criminals....

These idiots typically out themselves long before committing crimes because they want to be loved by their fellow zealots…

It's inherent to all cults for its indoctrinated to be afflicted with "chief believer" syndrome...

And since cults attract the mentally feeble it is of no surprise that the terrorist would be so stupid as to leave his wallet behind nor unreasonable to assume he did so to gain fame and his religious community…

-Chris

Doesn't exactly explain Atta's passport, now does it? Maybe he threw it out of the plane's window right before impact? But you're probably right- nothing to see here, folks! Go back to your regular programming- the Trump/Clinton 24/7 channel.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Interesting.. thanks!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes, that is like Oswald dropping his wallet right where JD was shot. Too convenient.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
He also left behind his finger prints.

They leave documents because they want to be recognised for who they are. He probably thought he would be killed himself. If no one knew it was he, then where's the fame and notoriety?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

of course the obvious can be true....
the IDs are planted there by the authorities so that a pre-programmed search-&-capture can be conducted...
which leaves open the question
Why are Muslims the perps when the authorities insist that Islam is peaceful and also insist there are no Radical Islamists who are into Terror/Chaos

Now this is the million dollar question. I believe we are being mind f#$%d. (If premise is true).

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I ALWAYS leave my passport and I.D. at the scene. Did you guys not take Terrorist 101 class? /sarc

top topics

join