It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocon Civil Servants Quitting En Masse Ahead of The Trumpening

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Good deal, more jobs for Trump to fill, not bad at all

Why fill all of them?

It might be a place where we can trim some fat easily by sunsetting some of those spots.

Trump messin with any of the 3 letters could be very unhealthy.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
boy did I ever mess that up.
it must be Russians disguised as neocons.
edit on 22-12-2016 by derfreebie because: See jack run. Blood thinners again, I forgot the diaper tonight

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: HomerinNC

Yeah i know right? No more snowflake agendas. No more obama phones. No more whining about things that would get you beaten up for 20 yrs ago.

I'd welcome the 70's back in a heartbeat, and if i had a time machine, i'd make it happen yesterday.
just the 70's? Bring back the 50's!

Reissue the 1959 345 Stereo in natural blonde, and call it the Michael J. Fox.
PS I believe the Gibson Mike was playing wasn't even available in the
mid '50's ... at least with humbuckers. PAFs came out in '58.
Just being a butthead, but maybe just sayin'.

Yes I am that old. What the hell is going to happen after he actually
takes the oath?? I say bring back the Curtis LeMay stogie! Stuff 'em!
It should be like the new management four years after I resigned in
disgust from that dump in the 'private sector'. Everybody who wants
to keep his/her/whatever y'are's job-- competency exam.
Fail, and grease up because that street'll be coming quick.

After that the not-so-Great Tribulation will start-- and musicians will be
the first enemies of the state riddled with bullet holes in the street. No
bass players will however be harmed, because those fickle bastards al-
ready died from OD's or nagging significant others-- or worst of all both.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

It's not about catering to me. It's about having integrity and denying ignorance. Cater to make yourself a better person because in this thread you are lacking in both departments. Btw, stop calling people retards, idiots, and assholes. You sound like a child.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I was a kid in the seventies too. A lot less assholes back then - I thought the same thing.. But then again, I came from a poor neighborhood (well a lot of NYC was poor, where I was..) and there seems to be more humility in that case. But yeah there was something special about that time.

I don't know if I would attribute it to the president. I mean who was the president - Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford.. Well Kennedy was prior to that briefly.

Not sure what turned it dark, substance-lacking and assholey. It's the asshole generation.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Here it comes...

The Exodus of our Times is occuring Now.

The end of a Family Run Empire, I needn't say who they were, and if you haven't guessed yet, google it.

russia-insider.com...

Apparently the established policy bureaucracy in Washington is getting the shivers at The Donald's approach. The Guardian reports that many career staffers of the National Security Council are quitting their jobs and looking for other work, believing they have no future under Gen. Michael Flynn's tenure:

The White House is struggling to prevent a crippling exodus of foreign policy staffers eager to leave before the arrival of the Trump administration, according to current and former officials. The top level officials in the National Security Council (NSC) are political appointees who have to submit resignations and leave in a normal transition.

The rest of the 400 NSC staff are career civil servants on secondment from other departments. An unusual number of these more junior officials are now looking to depart.

Sounds to me like the rats are leaving a sinking ship...with a few clarifications.

The "sinking ship" is the end of the corruption and destruction of America. Apparently that was their job so good riddance. I would also bet most if not all these people knew they were doing wrong, thus the reason they are leaving when Obama is out and Trump is in.

So lets see if I can help out. To all government employees: If your job includes corruption at the expense of the country and taxpayers, if you have been helping to flood the American populous with illegals and refugees, if you have been lying to the people of this country...follow this example and get the BLEEP out! And if you don't...I'm sure some of you will not only be fired, but some will be brought to trial. For some of your bosses...it should be a trial for treason once all the facts come out. Any government employee who has worked to damage America, regardless of their motives is an enemy of the people and the state.

Again...good riddance.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

They were good times...70's music was awesome...but I appreciate it better now. We were young...below the surface paedophiles got a way with murder...one has only to look at the claims surfacing since the 90's about institutions hiding paedophilia.

There was no PC so less pampering...you could talk how you felt.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
One can but wonder what efforts are being put out to insure these creepy creatures don't sabotage their jobs.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Forgive me, I never grew up.

Never watched Peter Pan have you? Imagination is a good thing Liberal. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes it's become worse with each passing year. It's like a train wreck in slo motion. I'm waiting for the day when the majority wake up and take out the minority. A splendid day it will be.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well said!

Yep the Rats are running scared now, back to the sewer drains they came from. The light shining on them is too much, they can't handle it. People are awake now, and they hate it. They can't control the MSN anymore, the Housing Industry, the Stock Market, My God, they must be Rabbid with anger over their loss. hahaha

Merry Xmas

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Sweetest Words Ever Spoken by Mr. Trump ..........." Your Fired ! " .

I missed this one, Yes love that line YOU'RE FIRED muahahahaha!

I'd love it if Trump looked into the camera and said that on Inauguration day lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If ur a white male then yea 70s were awesome. If ur anything else, including an immigrant or Jewish white male then the 70s sucked arse and u have no idea what ur history is.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Better to quit early and find work else then to be fired later when the new boss makes a list of people he doesn't like and fires because they did the job the last boss asked of them.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If Trump follows through on not replacing government workers that have reached retirement age this could get interesting...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
If Trump follows through on not replacing government workers that have reached retirement age this could get interesting...

Pretty easy way to make government fail to do its job. It would make it easier for the GOP to convince their sheep that Private interests is better.

The right was so pissed when we were forced to by private insurance but they sure as hell don't care if the rest of the government is run by private interests.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Clingons and the "Czars" that President Obama hired. The swamp is getting drained!!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
If ur a white male then yea 70s were awesome. If ur anything else, including an immigrant or Jewish white male then the 70s sucked arse and u have no idea what ur history is.

Right, try having long hair.

But still awesome because the lines were apparent to everyone.

Like pacculi oil and tie dye at a job interview.

I miss black light posters and iron butterfly.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join