It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocon Civil Servants Quitting En Masse Ahead of The Trumpening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
But how can the swamp be drained if it is self-draining?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If it was from American propaganda would it work for you ?

I chose this source because it was available and i chose to post it from this source. I knew someone would oppose it, yet i posted it anyways.

had i posted from NYT OR WP few people would have batted an eye.

Anyways, i'm not going to argue the source, but rather address what was said according to the source. I will look for another source and post it here asap.

Thanks for commenting, it's appreciated.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I think the swamp is about to swallow itself.

Stay Tuned!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Trump is filling the swamp with his own alligators. Competent people are leaving because they see the train wreck approaching. This was probably missed so I will repeat it: The people who are leaving are not Neo-Cons, Flynn is. Flynn seems intent on war with Iran:

foreignpolicy.com...

I assume this means that Russia is finally preparing to break with Iran and wants the United States on its side. Perhaps JesusXst can explain.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Anyone want to just address the post rather than me?

Do you have any other source than Russia Insider?

Don't get me wrong, I find the idea of getting rid of the NeoCon currently at the White House extremely pleasing, and sincerely hope they won't just be replaced by another bunch of NeoCon with blank slates.

but Russia Insider is a site created by a very shady guy (Charles Bausman) with heavy ties to Russian Oligarch (funded by Konstantin Malofeev) so I wouldn't take everything they post at face value. Exactly like RT.

So do we have any other alternative news source confirming this story? because that would be awesome!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I think the swamp is about to swallow itself.

Stay Tuned!

You are being way too optimistic ....this is more like a rearrangement within the power structure

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

If it was from American propaganda would it work for you ?

My point was that you are not sufficiently knowledgeable about American politics. Please learn what the term neocon means if you are going to use it. Mistakes like that reveal that you are not an American, and undercut your legend.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: galacticgoat

Do you have any other source than Russia Insider?

I can confirm that competent career civil servants are quitting because the incoming administration is incompetent to the point of criminality. The OP has limited options in terms of the sources he can use.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Perhaps because I'm not American.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Trump is filling the swamp with his own alligators.

Exactly. It's beyond me how Trump voters are OK with the fact that he's actually appointing people like Gary Cohn, Rex Tillerson or Carl Icahn

I mean the guy claimed during his whole campaign he will get rid of the elites and wall street mobsters, and the first thing he does is picking the elitests of the elites. And everyone cheers, lol.

That's a hell of a cognitive dissonance if you ask me

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I can confirm that competent career civil servants are quitting because the incoming administration is incompetent to the point of criminality.

Thanks, I can certainly believe that.

Mostly crooks appointed to make billionaires richer in the next 8 years.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Are you Russian perchance ?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Competent people are leaving because they see the train wreck approaching.

Sorry for my confusion ...Do you mean the same "competent" people that are steering us in the current direction ?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You're not worthy of consideration Goat. You're an asshole praying on people for your own sick desires. I've seen your posts you're mental.
edit on 22-12-2016 by ShatteredKingdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If you want to talk about "the elephant in the room" then stop overlooking that by doing the right thing in slashing redundant government employees, by default, this puts those same folks right back into the job market competing with all the other unemployed.

We'll be right back to the days of it's an "employer's market" to the detriment of existing workers.
There goes job security limited tho it's been, right out the window.
I think things will get uglier, before it all shakes out in a few years and at the expense of existing workers in the public marketplace as opposed to the influx of Ex-Governmental workers.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It's funny how rabid Trump supporters become heinous when anyone dares to have a critical look at their hero.

I mean, I find Obama's term a disaster, I consider Hillary to be a crook, and yet anytime I dare to say something about Trump I get called a Hillary commie shill or an asshole.

I believe that really says a lot about Trump fans regarding their capacity to think critically and without involving their emotions.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Freak perv.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Then why do you care so much?

I'm sick of foreigners meddling in our affairs. Worry about your own god forsaken country!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

Then why do you care so much?

I'm sick of foreigners meddling in our affairs. Worry about your own god forsaken country!

I have American family, and friends, if you must know.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Nice test btw.

And did your friend advise you to say that?
edit on 22-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join