It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Country side tax break

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I propose to give a 5% tax break on all under populated areas in United States. It will give under developed small town better business and jobs AND will spread out the population, making it less congested. Highly concentrated population often cause discomfort among neighbors and unfriendliness. It is hard to be polite when you meet hundreds of people every day and 1 or 2 will ruin your mood. The tax will also help with housing market, obviously. When population spreads, houses will need to be built, more stores and small local stores will emerge to support small needs. Crazy liberals will learn how to behave and live in harmony

edit on 22-12-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov I live in the country and do not want vast segments of the population to relocate here. We do not want 'crazy liberals' moving here, we have enough 'crazy conservative' here already..

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Around here, there's already a huge difference in property tax between city living and country living. Much more then 5%- and the cost of property is much lower too. Problem is, all the jobs are in the city.
Can't move away from work when you still need to pay the banksters.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I welcome a tax cut, but if more people build, my taxes are going up. I live in a state forest for a reason. I don't want walmart next door, I don't want Starbucks anywhere near here. I live rural on purpose. I rather keep my tax and drive 30 miles to the big box store, than have the city all around me.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sorry, no. I don't want more people in my area.

But hey, do this in Detroit, hell, give'em an even bigger break, to revitalize abandoned neighborhoods.

That, I'm good with.

new topics

top topics

join