It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Arnold may release the Donald Trump outtakes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: eisegesis

Raise your hand if you've never said the N word.

After getting into Snoop in the early 90's with his Doggystyle album (to this day the only Rap album I actually like), me and my main homey used to drop the N-bomb on each other, after all, we were hardcore East Coast rap fans. Of course, I mean the East Coast of Scotland, we're both whiter than white.

I have always wondered though, was our usage of the N word still racist? The black guy we hung out with didn't mind...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So ATS Trumpeters, are going to once again come to his defence, even though there is VIDEO! I totally believe this, it is in his character to bully! Can't wait to see this video!

For the dope who said "raise your hand if you never used the N word" no I have not on video, in front of a bunch of people I am working with, including my children and peers!
Completely inappropriate! He has ZERO respect for others!

edit on 22-12-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

i use it all the time on my plantation....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Tom Arnold has said racist things. In fact he makes a living off of it. Assuming it's true... why again is it okay for Tom Arnold and bad for Trump?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Tom Arnold's still around? I thought he was washing windows for spare change at some hollywood intersection.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Completely inappropriate! He has ZERO respect for others!

And you think hillary or obama does?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
the topic is the tapes not who's releasing them. LOL!

wouldn't it be great if they leak his tax returns along with this tape, can't wait!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So he is going to make enemy of the president

I'd make sure he pays if I was trump

People clearly elected trump despite the BS going around

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
More proof that Tom Arnold has the hots for Rosie O'Donnell.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

So ATS Trumpeters,

Well, that's not me but, i do have an opinion on this...

originally posted by: kurthall are going to once again come to his defence, even though there is VIDEO! I totally believe this, it is in his character to bully! Can't wait to see this video!

I can see Trump saying this kind of thing, I don't think anyone would doubt that Trump would speak this way. However, look at how cut throat the US Elections were, it was all mud slinging, lies and sensationalism. With that in mind, if this video (allegedly seen by a lot of the Hollywood elite), really did exist, why did nobody leak it during the elections? They were looking for any way to damage each others reputations, look at the line of women claiming abuse that the Clintonites managed to draw out. If this video really did exist we would have seen it already. No?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie
I bet you can't wait for them to release the video of Bill Clinton rapping that 16 year old girl too.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I bet you think your buddy Bill has never been in a hotel room with a woman other than Hillary.

According to the person who released this photo, it was taken through a two way mirror, and the only thing fake about it is the photo shopped image on the TV.

17663-presscdn-0-49.pagely.netdna-cdn.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thousands of Hollywoodites have seen the video, so whats stopping someone from releasing it with full anonymity?

If it isnt on a torrent site by now, it doesnt exist.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Time to revive this thread... rumoured that the tape will be released at 3pm tomorrow...

From Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars...

A source claiming to work for NBC has contacted Infowars to warn of a CNN/Buzzfeed plot to release a damaging video tape of Donald Trump just 48 hours before he is inaugurated as president. According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, a two minute clip has been cut from out-takes of Trump’s appearances on The Apprentice which is “very damaging” and “nuclear in impact”. The tape has been circulating for a while in an effort to attract rich backers such as Mark Cuban or Larry Flynt who would be prepared to take the substantial legal risk of releasing the video. However, with Trump’s inauguration looming, “the plan is to leak it to CNN and Buzzfeed (as the ultimate f**k you) on Wednesday at 3pm,” claims the source.

AND

According to the source, the original plan was to release a portion of the tape on Sunday or Monday as a teaser, but Trump’s feud with Congressman John Lewis caused the leakers to reconsider and hold off. “They should have released it on MLK day, but they want assurances of financial backing in case they get sued. One person still works for the Apprentice, he even thinks this will help with ratings!” states the source. The tape contains Trump allegedly using the n-word off camera and the objective is to “discredit the president before the inauguration,” states the source.

www.infowars.com...

apparently hundreds of people have already seen the tape...
edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In this age of green screens and CGI I wouldn't be surprised if we get racism,bestiality and child molestation by Friday

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

In this age of green screens and CGI I wouldn't be surprised if we get racism,bestiality and child molestation by Friday

It's a serious charge and one that could not be condoned IF he is using the word in a context where it suggests a racial slur. The country would explode.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"A source claiming to work for NBC has contacted Infowars to warn of a CNN/Buzzfeed plot"

Suspenseful, ominous sounding and yet hilarious at the same time.

Going to get popcorn now...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

' I get the impression the US practiced in Kiev and is now prepping a Maidan in Washington to keep Trump from office "Vladimir Putin.

'We are not going quietly into the night' US Psychopath to the United Nations Samantha Power.

yes I believe the country is about to descend into hell

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

"A source claiming to work for NBC has contacted Infowars to warn of a CNN/Buzzfeed plot"

Suspenseful, ominous sounding and yet hilarious at the same time.

Going to get popcorn now...

Indeed - one of those wait and see moments.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

' I get the impression the US practiced in Kiev and is now prepping a Maidan in Washington to keep Trump from office "Vladimir Putin.

'We are not going quietly into the night' US Psychopath to the United Nations Samantha Power.

yes I believe the country is about to descend into hell

It does feel like the US is about to go into a major war with Russia... whilst fighting internally.
Dangerous times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join