It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Arnold may release the Donald Trump outtakes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Tom Arnold is back in the news. He apparently has a gift this Christmas for his pal Donald and is threatening to give it to him early unless Trump's legal team knocks off the BS.

Original story: While visiting with KIRO Radio’s Dori Monson on Friday to talk about his upcoming performance in Seattle, comedian Tom Arnold revealed a bombshell: He has the infamous unreleased outtakes of Donald Trump using inflammatory language on “The Apprentice.”

“I have the outtakes to ‘The Apprentice’ where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” Arnold said. “I have that.”

Source

Trump, a man of action allegedly threatened the comedian with a lawsuit over the claim. Arnold was going to keep the vault shut (for legal reasons), but has since changed his tune only hours after publicly defending his action to withhold them.

Update: Tom Arnold tweeted Tuesday night that he received word from Donald Trump’s camp about a potential lawsuit over the comedian’s claims of having video that shows the president-elect using defamatory language. Arnold’s response “Open Apprentice vaults 4 discovery!”

The reason why the tapes weren’t released during the campaign was because of a $5 million confidentiality agreement. The fact is, it has been released and apparently, the videos are a holiday favorite among Hollywood's elite.

Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be President of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children. Oh, this is so funny, this is this guy. The Sunday before the election, I get a call from Arnold’s CAA agent, sitting next to Hillary Clinton. They said, ‘I need you to release him saying the N-word.’ I said, ‘Well, now these people – two editors and an associate producer — are scared to death. They’re scared of his people, they’re scared of they’ll never work again, there’s a $5 million confidentiality agreement.’

Billionaire Mark Cuban has offered to employ anyone who releases the tapes for life. A writer from Vanity Fair has offered to go to prison to protect a discloser’s anonymity, in hopes that someone will come forward.

Arnold was also asked if he thought the “Apprentice” tapes would have “finished” Trump as a candidate. Arnold responded: “I don’t think so. I think if the people that like him saw him saying the N-word, he’s sitting matter-of-factly in front of there has to be 30 people there, and he’s matter-of-factly saying all of this stuff. So I think they would have liked him more, the people. For being politically incorrect.”

Great, more drama.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
tom Arnold/? who is he? if he had something and he wanted to release it he would otherwise it`s just conspiracy to commit blackmail or maybe it`s called extortion/ I predict he has nothing and will release nothing and he will shut his mouth very soon once his lawyer advises him that what he is doing is illegal.
everybody wants to jump on the trump bandwagon even if it means they are just onboard as the village idiot.sorry tom who ever you are but trump is the president now and I`m pretty sure it`s illegal to try to publicly blackmail the president as well as pretty stupid.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Billionaire Mark Cuban has offered to employ anyone who releases the tapes for life.

I have a feeling this was a pre-election offer and as soon as Hill lost was pulled off the table. No big secret that Cuban is considered a contender for the dems in 2020 and supporting this won't help lure republicans come that time.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The drug addict has been who was only had fleeting fame for screwing that babe Roseanne Bar?Lmao!
edit on CSTThuam41261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

At this point what difference does it make?

Arnold is an idiot looking for his 15 minutes of fame since he is long forgotten.

Who is he anyway?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Billionaire Mark Cuban has offered to employ anyone who releases the tapes for life. A writer from Vanity Fair has offered to go to prison to protect a discloser’s anonymity, in hopes that someone will come forward.

What?! Who are these people? Who is this writer from Vanity Fair and what charges would they incur as a penalty?

My curiosity is piqued.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think that him being threatened with a law suit pissed him off enough to release them.

Basically they are saying that he was lying and if he doesn't shut up they will take him to court so.... he said FU release the Kraken.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

At this point what difference does it make?

Arnold is an idiot looking for his 15 minutes of fame since he is long forgotten.

Who is he anyway?

Who cares who he is anyway?

I want to see the video (if it is real)--don't you?
edit on 22-12-2016 by WeowWix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Very damaging if it is true. People are superstitious of words. If it reflects Trump's actual thoughts, or if it is merely a display of the "New York style", to others it is the sign of the very devil. Prepare the pitchforks.
edit on 22-12-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Someone is paying these people to come out of the woodwork in their last attempts to muzzle Trump. It wont happen

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I fail to care because you can't listen to even one 'rap' song without the N-word repeated over and over. Not to mention the other filth that comes out of their mouth. Then you have stupid kids who listen to the music who say the words all the time without thinking because it is cool because their rap idols say it constantly.

Go ahead and release the tapes, but don't expect me to be shocked.

Frankly, I don't give a damn anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It sounds doubtful. Is Arnold trying to elevate his persona again?

Why would Trump's enemies sit on these tapes if they existed? How hard is it to upload to YT from a proxy IP? The Dems could buy them or Murdoch's Fox empire. He says 'elites' so what's he doing with them?!

Sounds like BS imo.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Tom arnold is being bought, he's a snowflake. Some people will sell their own soul for popularity and fame. It's Discpicable.
Just being honest here.

The only thing i remember about Tom Arnold in all honesty is that he was on the Rosanne Barr tv series in the 90's. He's a dog doing as he's told, like most celebrities who follow orders from their 'cough' reptillian masters.
edit on 22-12-2016 by JesusXst because: Never smile twice in a post, it looks suspicious ;-)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Release of said tapes would do nothing except make Trump stronger. Somehow he'd end up making it work for him. Personally, I think if these tapes existed, they would have been released before the election.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Raise your hand if you've never said the N word.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh my, said the N word? 4-5 people somehow associated with the Clintons died in 2016 alone! 40+ over their whole political careers, and the dems want to stir up crap because of the N word? Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This will be a good headliner for the first press dinner.

I'm sure people care just as much about Trump's potty mouth as they did about actually finding WMD'S.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yeah, Clintons Potty mouth really f'd everything up didn't it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If what he says is true.. and tons of Hollywood has seen the tape, much of it, if not all, would have been leaked or released already.

I call BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
He should have just released the tape, show Disco tRumps true colors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join