It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump distancing himself from the Secret Service

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In the last few days there has been a lot of bleating in the liberal media about Trumps security arrangements which currently are private with Keith Schiller an ex New York cop and Naval veteran currently in charge.

For example theses headlines;
1.Politico;Trump private security force playing with fire
2.Vanity fair;Will President Trump keep his own security forces?
3.Huffington Post;Donald Trump plans to keep a private security team
4.salon.com;Donald Trump's goon squad
5.MSNBC Trump raises eyebrows by maintaining a private security force.

On Breitbart a Trump spokesman says these reports are being blown out of proportion and the Secret Service will have an important role to play,however it appears Mr Schillers services will be retained.

Now on some sites such as before its news theres a story doing the rounds that a Russian security firm the RSB group is being contracted for Trumps security,it is owned by the former owner of Blackwater.

Paul Craig Roberts suggested they will either rig the electoral college or the oligarchs would assassinate Trump,a logical flow on from this would be not to have any agent that has served a Bush,Clinton or Obama administration on Trumps detail.

There are many here far more informed on such matters than myself Id like your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don`t blame him from distancing himself from the SS he knows he isn`t well liked by TPTB and he also knows what they did to kennedy.he may act like a fool but he knows a lot more than we do and a lot more than he is telling us.
He probably has a well paid loyal security team that has been protecting him for a long time,there`s no sense in abandoning them for the SS.
there`s even a very convincing theory that it was an SS guy that accidently shot kennedy in the back of the head and killed him.
Trump`s private security people have done a good job of keeping him alive and well thus far in his life so why would he dump them now?
edit on 21-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just setting the stage. Have you asked yourself why yet?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Its only the left leaning media making a song and dance about it that alone raises my suspicions

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Tardacus

Its only the left leaning media making a song and dance about it that alone raises my suspicions

because they hate trump they will make a song and dance out of anything he does that other presidents and politicians haven`t done.
if the MSM thought for even a second that it was a bad idea for trump to distance himself from the SS because it would endanger him,you can bet that they wouldn`t say a thing about it.They want to see him fail, they want to see him dead, they hate the man.try as the might they can`t hide their hate for him.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If President Elect Trump is Smart , he will have his Own Personal Security Team Protecting him from the Secret Service that has a History of Not doing their Job ....( JFK ) .

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Looks like he's being careful, I don't see anything odd about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can you blame him?

Also note the SS was originally a division of the Federal Reserve, and was until the DHS implementation. They're still in charge of busting inter/national Federal Reserve Note counterfeiting rings, and the like, they just aren't formally a division of the FR anymore.
edit on 21-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well there's that, there's also misadventures like that party in Colombia that dont inspire confidence

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Mr. Trump does not Drink , and I Doubt he Likes Hookers Anymore......)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Mr. Trump does not Drink , and I Doubt he Likes Hookers Anymore......)

I bet he decides to take up drinking as a hobby after the first year in office...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh the DHS be very concerned then.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I`m convinced that trump already has his own private "cia" and always has, that`s why TPTB hate him and are scared of him they know he has dirt on everyone.
I suspect trump is smart enough to have his own deadman switch on all the dirt he has collected.
your not allowed to get where has gotton, done what he has done, and said what he has said, without having some serious dirt on a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m convinced that trump already has his own private "cia" and always has, that`s why TPTB hate him and are scared of him they know he has dirt on everyone.
I suspect trump is smart enough to have his own deadman switch on all the dirt he has collected.
your not allowed to get where has gotton, done what he has done, and said what he has said, without having some serious dirt on a lot of people.

I completely agree, he is likely beefing up his already existing security force ..... As other have mentioned trusting the SS now would be foolish ...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Oh that is not good at all. Maybe Obama will go to prison.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Obama wont be going to prison,in fact I really dont know how guilty he is of anything I just think others patted him on the head and told him how good he is put him on the podium to speak about global warming or other non-issues then he goes and plays golf or has a holiday,hes a good media performer and fundraiser but I think others have run the show for the last 8 years.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Thread it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I think we all know why.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'll say this...He was just in Orlando recently and I just so happen to be heading the opposite direction he was heading. Let me tell you...They had the interstate blocked off for at least 10mi ahead of him and his motorcade had easily 100+ bike cops 40ish local cop cars another 10-15 SUVs which were probably SS the ambulance and I'm sure I'm missing some...There was just so many. They even held air traffic back as he was passing the airport. So to say he doesn't travel with or tries to distance himself from his security is insane. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there either.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Oh that is not good at all. Maybe Obama will go to prison.

nah he won`t go to prison because he has mansions in countries that have no extradition treaties with American, at the first sign of trouble he`s going to hightail it out of town, on the low road, to one of his mansions in a muslim country that he can`t be extradited from.
I suspect that he won`t take his daughters to those countries, to be raped and murdered, he`ll leave them safely in the U.S.
he might be a traitor and a complete idiot but he isn`t retarded he won`t subject his daughters to the savages in the country he runs to.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join