It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's story about being forced to remove hijab did not occur

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow, another fake one.

Surprise, let's wait and see how much this is reported in the MSM.

www.clickondetroit.com... utm_campaign=Breaking%20News%20Alert&utm_term=wdiv_breaking

Ann Arbor police: Woman's story about being forced to remove hijab did not occur

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Detectives have determined that a woman who told police a man forced her to remove her hijab when he threatened to set her on fire near the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor may have fabricated her story.

Detectives from the Ann Arbor Police Department worked in conjunction with the University of Michigan Police Department, as well as the FBI. Investigators conducted witness interviews and reviewed multiple surveillance videos of the area in question.

The investigation is expected to be submitted to the Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office for review. It is unclear if the woman will face charges.

edit on 21-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Another one exposed.

Nothing like moving ahead

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
At this point it is best to assume all reported "hate crimes" are false until proven otherwise with solid evidence and arrests have been made.

The fake hate crime epidemic has grown beyond farcical.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

what the heck is going on here? This is the third story I have read about a hoax like this today. Is this some sort of screwed up way to get attention by playing the victim? Or is it more politically motivated?
edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago21p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
All the fake "we muslim's are unfairly being attacked" MSM crap is sickening.
In the mean time the real attacks are quickly forgotten.
Just a few:
London bombings 7 July 2005

November 2015 Paris

14 July 2016 Nice, France.

Berlin Christmas Market Terror attack

Anyone stupid enough to believe that it IS NOT happening here, and it will not get worse, will be subject to Darwin Awards.

edit on V062016Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 22:06:06 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
but it`s just one lieing liberal, or should I say just another lieing liberal doesn`t mean they all lie, just because their leader Hillary lied,and the DNC lied and everyday we find out that another one got caught lieing doesn`t mean that we should assume that they all lie.
let me put it another way if your spouse or significant other got caught lieing to you as many times as the liberals have got caught lieing in the last 3 weeks would you still trust them?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

what the heck is going on here? This is the third story I have read about a hoax like this today. Is this some sort of screwed up way to get attention by playing the victim? Or is it more politically motivated?

they are brainwashed to feel like victims and when nothing happens to victimize them they have to go out and manufacturer fake circumstances to validate their victim status and feelings of being victimized.
if you were raised to believe you are frog but all you have been feed all your life is steak and potatoes wouldn`t you feel the need to eat a fly once in awhile?
edit on 21-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So it turns out that Liberals are the ones who are burning down black churches, painting Nazi graffiti on college campuses and making up fake stories to smear Trump supporters.

It's pretty obvious at this point where all the real hate in America is coming from...
edit on 21-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

yeah, they almost had us all fooled with all that talk of inclusiveness and better together etc it`s scary to think how close we came to getting hit by that bullet.they`ve gone rabid everyone can now see their true colors.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Right?!
Only Muslims commit atrocities, every crime against a muslim is just fake news

ATS, cespool of retarded rightwing hillbillies

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Really tired of all the lies.

The words "fake news" are the politically correct version of what I mean.

It's getting to the point where something needs to be done about it.

I's hate to strike the First Amendment to the Constitution. Let's just take away the citizenships of anyone who wants to make a public statement ... that is a lie. In its most basic form ... lying is sedition. All we need do is prosecute a few of 'them' for Treason.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's amazing when anti Trump lies are exposed people get triggered over the truth being told.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another one exposed.

Nothing like moving ahead

Lol that sounded so fececious

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I'd loooooove to send you to Saudi Arabia as a gay male, just to see how well you faired.

lol

Hell i could make a damn reality show out of it.

Point taken? Yeah?
edit on 22-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

It is unclear if the woman will face charges.

That will surely show her and any of her ilk not to attempt any of this again.

/s

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If some asshole tried putting a hijab on me I'd shoot them in the nutbag. And it wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShatteredKingdom
If some asshole tried putting a hijab on me I'd shoot them in the nutbag. And it wouldn't be pretty.
[/quote

Wow? I never knew you could get asshole past the censors? I used say a$$hole...hmm? good to know.

I'm opting for a burkha myself, it totally defeats facial recognition software. Hijabs aren't as effective. Burkha = total anonymity.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The true disaster here is the planning that is behind these stories.

The public's attention span and logical reasoning are just utterly destroyed, the average person can't hold their own in ANY debate at this point - I evidence this all the time by bringing up deliberately hard to talk about topics with people whenever I can. This story will have already been downloaded into the psyche of perpetual victim's brains and will stay there IRREGARDLESS of the evidence that taints it's validity.

I actually had to argue yesterday, in work, that saying "black person" wasn't putting someone in a freaking box! Literally this happened. The person who said it to me has a black mother and two moments later said "just because my mother is black".... When I pointed out that he'd just, himself, placed his mother in that 'box' he was talking about, he simply could not see it and continued on some SJW triggered outrage spree...... I'm scared of people now, they're fudging stupid.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
False reports like this do need some form of punishment, as framing a whole section of people is slanderous and prejudiced therefore a hate crime.

I think they should give the chance to avoid some jail time by having these people give a public statement explaining what they did and why. Bring it up as a PSA on TV and youtube adverts....LOL

Often times the follow up like this is buried and still comes up in debates as fact.

new topics

top topics

join