It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Black Panthers March in Milwaukee (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, This is interesting. Below is a video of this week's march. Definitely a current event to be up to speed on.

Armed New Black Panthers marched in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this week in the bitter cold.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 21-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well .....alrighty then... America is not afraid any more.
www.youtube.com...

It's not supposed to be us or them.... and most Americans AGREE. As 0bama exits, we will see if this emboldened tone diminishes. And Yea, there are Bloviating Ignoramuses on both sides of the isle....... just so you know.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Already?

Usuaully don't see this till summer there, like at cookouts.

Ahhhh Milwaukee....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They're doing it wrong. They should take over a small federal building while armed because that's totally acceptable in America apparently.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nothing says "black power gang" like Milwaukee Wisconsin!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

They're doing it wrong. They should take over a small federal building while armed because that's totally acceptable in America apparently.

You are correct, anytime armed groups are making threats and taking up arms, we should be aware.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If they're not actually hurting anybody... Not calling for people to be hurt... Not blocking peoples freedom of travel... Not blocking other peoples freedom of speech...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I have some issues with the New Black Panthers in general.... but I'm not sure exactly what the big deal is about this one.

(Disclaimer: For some reason I wasn't getting audio so was there something over the top spoken in the video?)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2016 by Illumimasontruth because: Thread drifter

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Facebook deleted this comment that was left yesterday alleging that “Dr. Alli Muhammad M.S, PhD, MD” (at 4:57) of the long video is being paid $5,500 a week by a Soros outfit.

Where is the Secret Service? They chant," fu%# Donald Trump!... Die Cracker! (the C word)..." They even boast about starting an armed revolution!
The MSM silence is deafening. The RBPP has warned us.

SnF

Don't be discouraged by the usual lib hilabots here. They're still buttsore from loosing and the pummeling Mr Trump gave them.
edit on V362016Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 21:36:29 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Im guessing this is probably in violation of the conditions of their parole.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am pretty sure the people at Waco didn't do this and they got lit up. Where is the government?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I am pretty sure the people at Waco didn't do this and they got lit up. Where is the government?

Indeed!
And where is the outrage that we would normally see from this community?
I guess only the deplorable Trumpkins are appalled and disgusted by this public display of racism.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They're like, equivalent to the KKK. How are they getting away with this?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

That's really disturbing

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If they're not actually hurting anybody... Not calling for people to be hurt... Not blocking peoples freedom of travel... Not blocking other peoples freedom of speech...

Ignoranceisntbliss, you are either deaf or dumb.
You say that they are “Not calling for people to be hurt,” yet they chant “Or you DIE Cracker!” 25 times!
And along with this, "Freedom!" Where are they being restricted? Protesting with rifles (you may mistakenly call them Assault Rifles) on the community street, even while standing in the middle of the street (but that's "Not blocking peoples freedom of travel" to you is it).
And “(we shall overcome and) put one in yo ass” twice.
Let the ricochets ring more than three times.
Fu$% the pigs or fu## the police over ten times.
They call the police terrorists and equate the criminal justice system as Criminal Crackers. Then they chant “death to Terrorists!” and “death to criminal crackers!”
They scream, “We call for revolution” multiple times!
He infers that the US government is the ENEMY at 2:50.
You, and the nine others that stared you, are Racists. You are not part of the solution, You are part of the problem! You have usurped your privilege as a member of this forum and should be banned!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is so weird looking at from a Scandinavian perspective, they would be shoot and killed within minutes, and doesnt matter what color you are..

Saying cracker would make you able for prosecution - Freedom of speech doesnt include provocation, But heyyyy I live in ultra communist brainwashed nation according to some, and still i look at the video and say.. wtf

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Coming kill some cracka babies!!

Did we issue curfew to white women and children?

Not brag but my 9 year old could out shoot any one of them.

They unlock entire clip and risk 85% chance killing fellow BLM member.
m.youtube.com...
(sources)

I wonder if those rifles have quick scope mods?
edit on 22-12-2016 by Anonopolis because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2016 by Anonopolis because: YouTube/references

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Funny to read some of the quotes in here lol, dont stop now people, show us your true colors.

Shouldent americans be used to seeing people marching with guns, its 2016.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Funny to read some of the quotes in here lol, dont stop now people, show us your true colors.

Shouldent americans be used to seeing people marching with guns, its 2016.

The image of Panthers with guns brings back memories of the original Black Panthers; I doubt these new Panthers are ideological and probably are being paid. I have no problem with an armed public but this is display is pure provocation and intimidation designed to spread fear and perhaps evoke a response from a "cracker." If the Panthers are truly concerned about their black brothers and sisters I suggest they return to the community organizer style of black neighborhood management like they did in the 1960's......and then take their guns and go to Chicago were they might do some good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join