It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Last minute Civil Rights appiontments "slap in the face to every law enforcement officer"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

This is unfortunate, people get away with things.

It begs me to wonder if the system that is in place can deal with the all the filth. Do we need a special task force like the untouchables?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Tardacus

Right I can make a list for you of the right and their wide stances, old speakers molesting little boys, hell even newt had to resign for getting caught with prostitutes.

They are all scum save a few people the media trashes for standing up for things like balancing a budget.

exactly they are all scum so it shouldn`t be hard to catch these particular scum doing something illegal, unethical, dishonest etc.

I mean, hell, they wouldn`t have even got the position if they weren`t scummy.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Seems that they are very difficult to catch. Maybe there is a concerted effort to keep this under wrap?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So what? They're a "commission", and as such they can only make recommendations. They have no authority to make legislation, and they have zero judicial authority. Their job is to "report". Sure, they can make some noise, but they're powerless to do anything.

The Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights under the US Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Division serves at the pleasure of the president of the United States (i.e. is appointed by the president).

They can make a case to the AAG-CR, the Senate or the House, but unless one of them take up the cause that's where it ends.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: seasonal
This man is doing everything he can to make Trump's job harder....great legacy there Obama. LOL

Completely unlike you hypocritical Republikkkans blocking the entire Obama administration at every possible turn, simply because that is their imagined job, to obstruct!

Now it's harder for you to obstruct equal rights.
Tough!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: loveguy

Hm.
I'm still trying to figure out what dude did to receive the nobel prize for peace?

Not one damned thing. Thats why it should really show folks on the opposite side of the aisle that the hope was real. They were SO confident that this guy was THE GUY.. you know, the guy to fix the mess we find ourselves in once we get old enough to see what a mess it really is. They believed it. Wholeheartedly. What a horrible crushing sound mustve been heard when Obama broke all those truly hopeful hearts by being just another POS politician. People are pissed off. People of color are double pissed off. Obama will never walk down the sidewalks of Chicago again.. he'd have his ass kicked every few blocks or so.

I would like to revisit this post in 4-8yrs and see how everyone feels about Trump.

(Woulda been more of the same under Hillary as well.)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

What the hells wrong with prostitutes

Oldest and most honest profession in existence.

I think you may be on a tangent meow.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

This man is doing everything he can to make Trump's job harder....great legacy there Obama. LOL

Completely unlike you hypocritical Republikkkans blocking the entire Obama administration at every possible turn, simply because that is their imagined job, to obstruct!

Tough!

That actually is part of their job.

Ya know, checks and balances and all that.

They DO have a body of constituents to represent, sooooo....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
That actually is part of their job. Ya know, checks and balances and all that.

To obstruct that which ETHICALLY and, perhaps, LEGALLY NEEDS obstructing!
They obstructed absolutely everything that they could.
So much so that it became their obsession, all that mattered!
One reason that they were the lowest rated in history!

They DO have a body of constituents to represent, sooooo....

They were not representing the majority of their constituents by, effectively, closing down the government, they were on a pathological, dysfunctional mission from their insane Capitalist God!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Tough!

Show me the road blocks that Bush put in place before Obama took office and I will apologize. Otherwise you are just another democrat whiner like the rest of them.

If Trump fails he should fail because of what he does...not because the joke of a President before him set up road blocks.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Tough!

Show me the road blocks that Bush put in place before Obama took office and I will apologize. Otherwise you are just another democrat whiner like the rest of them.

If Trump fails he should fail because of what he does...not because the joke of a President before him set up road blocks.

I stand by my words, I need no apology from you.
I'm not a democrat.
Have a nice night.
edit on 22-12-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Martin75

barry hussein isn't a man, he's a child in a man's body - a spoiled child.
And, yes, barry's doing everything possible (in between his childish temper tantrums) to wreck the US, and to punish the voters. The child-man barry hussein can't keep his toys, can't have his way, so he's going out of control to dole out punishment.

As a childish narcissist and sociopath, barry's only remaining pleasure is punish the United States, to punish the people.

And clueless, leftist, stupid news reporters continue to grovel to barry and to Hillary.

Keywords for the anti-American search engines: childish, narcissist, sociopath, imposter, usurper

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

What's wrong with prostitutes? Um... do I need to explain how laws work to you?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You do understand these are cats and dogs in pubic right. What you see in the chambers of our hallowed halls is bs.

It is what is agreed upon, the end game is what we should be concerned with. Tail chasing isn't for me.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yep!

As another poster said recently, he is like a bitter tenant that trashes the house and pours concrete down all the toilets as he moves out.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

A tenant that didn't pay for food, security, vacations, transportation, electricity, gas, trash removal, rent increases for 8 years, cleaning, security deposits, back ground checks, etc.

EDIT: and rent
edit on 22-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: loveguy

Hm.
I'm still trying to figure out what dude did to receive the nobel prize for peace?

Not one damned thing. Thats why it should really show folks on the opposite side of the aisle that the hope was real. They were SO confident that this guy was THE GUY.. you know, the guy to fix the mess we find ourselves in once we get old enough to see what a mess it really is. They believed it. Wholeheartedly. What a horrible crushing sound mustve been heard when Obama broke all those truly hopeful hearts by being just another POS politician. People are pissed off. People of color are double pissed off. Obama will never walk down the sidewalks of Chicago again.. he'd have his ass kicked every few blocks or so.

Just like the old days, I can't help but agree with everything you say Advantage.
Glad to see you're still here, saying what needs to be said.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: namelesss

You do understand these are cats and dogs in pubic right. What you see in the chambers of our hallowed halls is bs.

It is what is agreed upon, the end game is what we should be concerned with. Tail chasing isn't for me.

I do see the 'end game' and it being what it is, I wouldn't change a thing, ever, no matter how painful it might be in the near future/two centuries! *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join