It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured / Scripted FAKE News Reports - Compilation Documentaries, Whisteblowers!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You did not just say 'all arabs look the same'!!!

Correct, I did not say that, although you seem to have a hard time telling them apart.

Shall we readdress the image that was posted?

To me it looks like the same exact feller, what do you think?

Better yet, do you think the intel community have a file on him?

edit on (12/23/1616 by loveguy because: stupid grammar and punctuation

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Oh course they do, where do they think they send his checks?

Those guys do share a striking similarity. Kind of like the Boston Marathon Cowboy. He gets around.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I thought I did provide mini category description for each little section.

If you're interested in alternate truth's and viewpoints you'll never see on TV then this the place for you. If it isn't then what are you doing here? These statements hold true for this thread and all of ATS proper.

There was too much to cover here, too little time. I've never been paid for my "IIB work", instead it has only ever cost me (more than you'd believe).

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Crisis actor woring for CNN got exposed faking fake news once again...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome to the belly of the beast.

The only real question is...........
Have the American people finally had enough ???
We have only one chance to turn it around and that's still 17 days away.

Buck

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Unwilling to LIE - NewsMax's Dennis Michael QUITS On Air -Complete

Discussion thread:
MSM reporter quits on air because of news tampering.

RT Anchor Quits on Air

KTVA reporter quits on-air, reveals herself as owner of Alaska Cannabis Club

edit on 7-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
CNN Camera Man Captures Something You Weren’t Supposed to See!

While Media presstitutes are relentless in their desire to further brainwash their gullible audience, we have been given a gift by a CNN camera man who happened to capture something that the Crappy News Network wishes you didn’t see.

SOME content in this video MAY be considered disturbing by some. However, in the spirit of true journalism, it is made available to the viewer for their consideration. There is NOTHING graphic or gory as per YT's community guidelines.

Violence against an individual who has neither harmed nor threatened to harm another person is NEVER okay.

Clip source: twitter.com...

SICK! this actually happened @CNN @CNNSitRoom reporter Sara Ganim @sganim caught LAUGHING while watching #BLMKidnapping footage on air! WOW!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Holy heck, I missed this the first time you posted it thanks for linking this is some crazy stuff right here.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Proof That The News Is Scripted

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Wow, thanks so much.

I compare and contrast stories as told by MSM when I watch it, but your collection takes the cake!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

If you're interested in alternate truth's and viewpoints you'll never see on TV then this the place for you. If it isn't then what are you doing here?

Is that an attempt to censor me?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How propaganda is made. | CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest

You cannot conceive of CNN directing some of the genuine demonstrators into a more visually pleasing picture? You think the whole thing must be fabricated? If someone wants to take your picture in front of a landmark and asks you to move over a little, does that mean you were not there?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You glossed over all the media in this thread, and still act like the MSM isn't a bunch of scripted hokey. And try to act as if you embody intellectual honesty / journalistic integrity.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You glossed over all the media in this thread, and still act like the MSM isn't a bunch of scripted hokey. And try to act as if you embody intellectual honesty / journalistic integrity.

Answer the question, please. If you are standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and your friend tells you to move over a little so they can take your picture, does that mean you are not in Paris? Does that mean that the Eiffel Tower does not exist? Does that make your entire holiday scripted and faked? Your failure to answer these very basic questions means that you understand, however dimly, how flawed the logic of this thread is. Consider the entire thread debunked.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If you are an SEO, you can make Google sit up and wag its tail!

What if..
what if you have a motivation to make Google present your "news" as a major thing?

Some SEOs seem to do that right now

* Long reading, but its entertaining and well presented (with really nagging screenshots and shjt).

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
If you are an SEO, you can make Google sit up and wag its tail!

What if..
what if you have a motivation to make Google present your "news" as a major thing?

Some SEOs seem to do that right now

* Long reading, but its entertaining and well presented (with really nagging screenshots and shjt).

Search Engine Optimizaion is at the heart of fake news, properly defined. It allows propagandists to target a specific market. It has helped IgnoranceIsntBliss create the personal bubble he lives in. Look into it for your own good.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

SEO allows web sources the chance to most ideally present their pages to search engines as being the 'right stuff'.

But all those corporate media (MSM) source whom you literally worship, no matter how many millions of gallons of innocent blood they've helped the Corporatocracy's MIC spill, those get all the most preferential treatment by the search engine gods.

And Google God forbid anyone herein make any of them look a single shade of the 50 shades of evil that they all are, especially not on your watch.

You're the watchman on the wall, the protector of the realms of men, and all that yummy gushy wholesome stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Take a look a this, a couple of days ago!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Still refusing to answer the question? Please stop with the ad homs. It makes you look desperate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join