It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured / Scripted FAKE News Reports - Compilation Documentaries, Whisteblowers!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh its a good one. They go down the DSM list of characteristics of a Psychopath using examples of corporate wickedness, and nail it the whole way down. Since her ein the US corporations are classified legally as "persons" (whom are afforded the same rights as people under the Constitution) its a pretty relevant analysis.
edit on 21-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Great editing and content. Why people continue to believe their crap is beyond reason.

Actually, it's rather predictable that people continue to believe the nonsense--they/we have been brainwashed through several generations. We are conditioned to believe what the MSM tells us, and huge effort is expended by the government in that conditioning. The successors to Edward Bernays have it down to an art form.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think you may spend too much time on YouTube. Try taking a walk or reading a book.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Try taking a walk or reading a book.

I have seen this phrase posted a lot on social media recently.
This is a conspiracy site. People here talk about such things as are posted in this thread.
Sometimes, the people that think someone else should take a walk might need to take their own advice. At least they wouldn't be so worried about what someone else types on a keyboard.
edit on b000000312016-12-22T09:37:11-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 22 Dec 2016 09:37:11 -0600900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And I think you spend too much time following the Official Version.

edit on 22-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The intro to The Outer Limits is spot on about what TV and the controlled airwaves have done to everyones reality of the world, themselves, and especially what the government really is.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And I think you spend too much time following the Official Version.

I'm not the one who thinks old TV shows are delivering secret messages to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Because you follow the Official Version!

Hey, I'll tell ya what, I've got a massive piece I've been working on. This thread was but side project in the buildup. I would have written the OP actually choice if not. I cant wait to see you there. It's not even about PC, SJW's, Democrat, progressives, etc, well not part one and the other chapter that spawned it anyways... but this project is an all out exposition of the Government & MSM you adore so much, so I'm looking forward to seeing you and all of your brethren respond to it. Even though it isn't about you guys and your party, I expect I'll get the same treatment just the same: ASSUMING YOU GUYS EVEN SHOW UP. Not counting on that last bit.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I don't belong to a party. You need to actually comprehend what others say. Get out of your own head please.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I don't belong to a party. You need to actually comprehend what others say. Get out of your own head please.

He has a point you kinda do look like you belong to the group, the one that mirrors the official narrative.....i must be in his head too eh

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He has a point you kinda do look like you belong to the group, the one that mirrors the official narrative.....i must be in his head too eh

Perhaps you can summarize what the videos say. IgnoranceIsntBliss never seems to be able to.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

All of them ?

How about you pick one and I will give you a summary of it ..

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You can lead a horse to reality...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

All of them ?

Pick one. As for the shouting Arab, just because many Arabs have similar features doesn't mean it's always the same guy.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

All of them ?

Pick one. As for the shouting Arab, just because many Arabs have similar features doesn't mean it's always the same guy.

Ok i will, ill be back in a couple of hours im going to the beach first with the dogs and kid then i shall indulge you...

As for the Arabs go have you noticed they spit a lot when they shout and sometimes they spit on each other

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You forgot the really telling one...

That one the bbc ran 20 minutes before it fell into it's own footprint...

Memory says it was building 7.

source one...
What was all the rhetoric surrounding the gulf of tonkin?

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident and many more recent experiences only reinforce the need for intelligence analysts and decision makers to avoid relying exclusively on any single intelligence source—even SIGINT—particularly if other intelligence sources are available and the resulting decisions might cost lives. Signals Intelligence is a valuable source but it is not perfect. It can be deceived and it is all too often incomplete. Like all intelligence, it must be analyzed and reported in context. People are human and make mistakes, particularly in the pressure of a crisis or physical threat to those they support. Perhaps that is the most enduring lesson from America’s use of SIGINT in the Vietnam War in general and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident in particular.
source two

Questions about the Gulf of Tonkin incidents have persisted for more than 40 years. But once-classified documents and tapes released in the past several years, combined with previously uncovered facts, make clear that high government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

edit on (12/23/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

All of them ?

You did not just say 'all arabs look the same'!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You did not just say 'all arabs look the same'!!!

Correct, I did not say that, although you seem to have a hard time telling them apart.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join