It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured / Scripted FAKE News Reports - Compilation Documentaries, Whisteblowers!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I had figured on embedding some of this kind of material into a larger piece I'm working on, but there's just too many of them while they deserve their own recognition. This is a little offshoot project for me, so I haven't entirely played all of some of these yet. Please do report back your impressions about them (and post in any other good material you know about). The parts I've watched so far include some stuff that is downright hilarious, but a lot of it is about them selling US wars which is deplorable!

Compilation Documentaries

SCRIPT - Top 10 Staged Media Events!

How Mainstream Media Fakes The News - Behind The Scenes

www.youtube.com...

USA News Is FAKED!! PROOF!! Green screens, CGI & Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The next three are MSM journalists who have turned whistleblowers:

Reporter Spills the Beans and Admits All the News is Fake!

Whistleblower Amber Lyon Bust CNN

www.youtube.com...

Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Here are broader scope documentaries that go further to expose the inner workings of the hypnotoob in general.

Don't Watch Television - ITM - Documentary

Ultimate TV Mind Control Documentary
]

www.youtube.com...

Mainstream Media Lies to the Masses

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

These two I'm very familiar with, and I highly recommend. Required viewing!

Manufacturing Consent - Noam Chomsky and the Media - 1992

en.wikipedia.org...:_Noam_Chomsky_and_the_Media
en.wikipedia.org...

War Made Easy - How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us To Death

www.youtube.com...
www.warmadeeasythemovie.org...
www.mediaed.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Staged Crime Scenes!

ABC News Fakes Crime Scene for Story

NBC News Blows Up Truck for Fake News Story

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Great editing and content. Why people continue to believe their crap is beyond reason.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks. I'm converting some of the embeds to images, and linking the images to the videos, to lessen the load in this here front page.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But, but, but....... Russians!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Good work, it needs to be reminded from time to time. It's good than the younger people need to know how there is always agendia behind it all..a broad statement? yes of course, but everyone is bounden to seek the reason why.
You can't sit in your foxhole and dribble.
edit on 21-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The wealthy elites own the MSM and they own Washington DC. They want their agendas pushed to save them from paying taxes, increase their businesses profits, and of course to OWN everything.

George Carlin does a great job of explaining America.

(I'd link his stand up act from HBO but ATS doesn't like vulgar language so I censored the naughty words via this transcript).

George Carlin- American Dream

But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education SUCKS, and it’s the same reason it will never, ever, EVER be fixed.

It’s never going to get any better, don’t look for it, be happy with what you’ve got.

Because the owners, the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the BIG owners! The Wealthy… the REAL owners! The big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions.

Forget the politicians. They are irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice! You have OWNERS! They OWN YOU. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want:

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests.

That's right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting ****** by a system that threw them overboard 30 ******** years ago. They don’t want that!

You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly ***** jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this ********** place! It's a big club, and you ain’t in it! You, and I, are not in the big club.

By the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care! Good honest hard-working people; white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich ***** suckers who don’t give a **** about you….they don’t give a **** about you… they don’t give a **** about you.

They don’t care about you at all… at all… AT ALL. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue *** that's being jammed up their ******** everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth.

It's called the American Dream,because you have to be asleep to believe it.

edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Some of this FAKE stuff from Aleppo is a riot:

Syrian opposition forces in Aleppo spreading false scenes of destruction and civilian casualties.

Footage from a hospital in eastern Aleppo[/yvid]

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

'You get em when they're young and you've got them for life'.

Marketing To Children

www.youtube.com...

Advertising & Marketing Techniques Aimed at Children

www.youtube.com...

Eye To Eye: Marketing To Kids (CBS News)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Watching SpongeBob Squarepants Makes Preschoolers Slower Thinkers, Study Finds
He may be one of the longest-running, best-loved cartoons in Nickelodeon history, but SpongeBob SquarePants is getting no love from child psychologists.

According to research published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, watching fast-paced cartoons like SpongeBob, even for just a few minutes, hinders abstract thinking, short-term memory and impulse control in preschoolers.

Led by University of Virginia psychologist Angeline Lillard, researchers randomly assigned 60 four-year-olds to three activities: drawing freely with markers for nine minutes; watching a slower-paced, PBS cartoon for that time; or watching SpongeBob SquarePants. Researchers chose SpongeBob for its frenetic pace: The show switches scenes on average every 11 seconds, as compared with the PBS cartoon, which switched only twice a minute.

Afterward the preschoolers were asked to do four different "executive function" tasks that test cognitive capability and impulse control, such as counting backwards, solving puzzles, and delaying gratification by waiting to eat a tasty snack until told to do so. Compared with those who were drawing and those watching PBS, the SpongeBob kids performed significantly worse on the tasks.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Study: More know 'The Simpsons' than First Amendment rights]
Only one in four Americans can name more than one of the five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment (freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and petition for redress of grievances.) But more than half can name at least two members of the cartoon family, according to a survey. (Related video: Knowledge of freedoms lacking)

The study by the new McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum found that 22% of Americans could name all five Simpson family members, compared with just one in 1,000 people who could name all five First Amendment freedoms.

Joe Madeira, director of exhibitions at the museum, said he was surprised by the results.

"Part of the survey really shows there are misconceptions, and part of our mission is to clear up these misconceptions," said Madeira, whose museum will be dedicated to helping visitors understand the First Amendment when it opens in April. "It means we have our job cut out for us."

The survey found more people could name the three American Idol judges than identify three First Amendment rights. They were also more likely to remember popular advertising slogans.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Most Important Documentary EVER!
The Century of Self

www.youtube.com...
100 Years of Social Engineering

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How could I forget my "hit":

They Want Your Soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p3w9kGJuPY

www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
archive.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Nice
....I will have a flick through later tonight when the boy is asleep....

I did watch that little three minute vid on the getting the kids for life and i like at the end how she basically says yes its manipulation but our job is to get sales and thats how we get them so....

Ethics are a thing of the past.....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did you notice how she literally talks through her teeth??

I've had a whole routine I do in real life mocking her for ages now since I first seen that.

That's from the full length documentary, "The Corporation (2003)", btw.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes...she knew what she was doing was somewhat lacking in ethics....

Thanks for that link i will be interested to see the rest of its content...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join